Spirituality & Religion

Where Will You’re So Called ‘Science’ Be Then?
There will come a Day of Judgment when Yahweh will judge the world. The world will not judge Him with its unrighteousness judgment on that Day, but God, the Righteous Judge, will judge the world for its unrighteousness. So I ask, where will your so called ‘science’ be then? Where will your unbelief go when your faced the truth that Yahweh lives? Where will your haughtiness be then? Where will your intellect be? What will you say to God that will convince Him to let you into His kingdom? Without the Spirit of Christ in you, you can’t enter the Kingdom of God.
+ 8 1032 replies 1214 views May 18, 2020 |
[@889684,Carazaa] [quote]
God says we have to come to him like a little child! You’re making it too complicated!
[/quote]
The issue I have with this is that God has not said anything, man has. Man has said God said something and people believe him. Man has said there will be a judgement day, not god. It is one thing to believe in God, it is another to believe in another man's interpretation of him.
SpiritualMan · 46-50, M
[@406205,InOtterWords] God inspired the bible so.....
[@778667,SpiritualMan] god also inspired dante's inferno
SpiritualMan · 46-50, M
[@406205,InOtterWords] Dante's inferno is not fully inspired by God. That heaven and hell exist in his book, he is right about that. Some of the details may not be as inspired in his book however. I don't agree with Dante that Satan is personally in hell tormenting people, he is too busy running around the earth creating mischief for that.
Amen🙏
I don't want to be in a kingdom where there are people filled with hate.
SpiritualMan · 46-50, M
[@406205,InOtterWords] all sin can be forgiven. The blood of Christ was shed for sin.
[@778667,SpiritualMan] so what you are saying is, it is OK to commit any crime you like as long as you say "I am sorry I believe in christ" and then you still get to go to heaven?
SpiritualMan · 46-50, M
[@406205,InOtterWords] Saying "I am sorry, I believe Christ" doesn't save you. TRUSTING Christ from your HEART saves. In Greek the word for faith in regards to salvation in the bible means "to trust in, to rely upon, to adhere to", but YES, the blood of Christ is available for ALL sin to be forgiven except for officially blaspheming the Holy Spirit with full consent and knowledge of what you are doing.

You are not going to get me to believe any different on this issue. At the crucifixion, Barabbas, an insurrectionist and a murderer went free for Jesus to be crucified literally in his place, and the thief on the cross next to Jesus was promised to be in heaven with Jesus when he put is faith in Him. Barrabas is a picture of how Jesus was crucified in place of ANYONE who committed ANY sin. This is biblical doctrine. God WANTS to forgive all sin, but the legal basis for Him to do so is based on the shed blood of Christ per rules based on His immutable character. Also people have to use their free will to trust Christ.

If you wonder why some churches seem so off, it is either that they are truly saved but rebelling against God in their flesh, or that they are not truly saved. If a church teaches a vague "belief in Christ", where they define salvation in a way that it is by intellectual belief in Christ plus good works, or intellectual belief only, they are not truly saved. Churches should teach that salvation is obtained by faith in Christ where part of that kind of faith is defined as trusting Christ for salvation.

I don't think when a serious criminal repents before the Lord he is flippant, often they have a very solemn, heartbroken attitude of repentance before God, often big, tough guys are broken in tears before the Lord. I have heard numerous testimonies of this kind of thing happening.
Science is fact like theres no belief in fact it just is fact
Emosaur · M
[@733370,GodSpeed63] When? Where?
GodSpeed63 · 61-69, M
[@10662,Emosaur] [quote]When? Where?[/quote]

You've just proved what I said.
Emosaur · M
[@733370,GodSpeed63] I literally said how I'd love to see the evidence you claim to have. If you had shown it to me I wouldn't keep asking for it.
WuhanClanMan · 46-50, M
When that happens I'll certainly shit my trousers and say oops sorry! But I don't think it will.
Damn Grandpa Speed 😂

This Is what makes your day: The arguments. We love you too.
JoeyFoxx · 51-55, M
No there won't.

All of the past judgement day prophesies have proven to be false (obviously)

But hey... anything could happen! Right?

(actually no... but then to science deniers, facts are irrelevant)
JoeyFoxx · 51-55, M
[@778667,SpiritualMan] no need to be defensive. It’s all good.

Carry on and be well.
SpiritualMan · 46-50, M
[@778667,SpiritualMan] That is an awesome face you just made.
SpiritualMan · 46-50, M
[@802348,JoeyFoxx] I wasn't being defensive, just stating my case. By the way I don't believe every doctrine out there, I try to base my beliefs on scripture.
MrPerditus1 · 56-60, M
You do realize that science is something that human beings created through the intelligence bestowed upon them by said god. If you believe in god, then you believe they created mankind and if they created mankind, then they either created the ability for mankind to increase their knowledge OR gave them that knowledge directly. So if that's true, then the "science" that is used to help people, is god made as well. Right?

One doesn't have to believe in other things and stop believing in God. The two can go hand in hand or did God want everyone in his world to live throughout the centuries in dirt houses and using nothing but leeches to try and cure people?
JimboSaturn · 51-55, M
[@591013,MrPerditus1] No I believe we evolved some intelligence
clothos · 61-69, F
[@411388,MsFugger] You're half right. Politics, greed and power do affect how much money is supplied to pay for which research projects in science.

But that's not the whole of it because:
~ wealthy people have left whopping great bequests to the top universities and scientific institutes, (these are invested; the dividends pay the wages),
~ thousands of charities where ordinary people donate to research that matters to them,
~ and international organizations have an interest in matters that affect the whole globe.
This means at least half the money which funds research does not come from politicians, commerce, or vested interests in power, and it doesn't go to the same projects.

Research is peer reviewed. This means independent scientists, in the same specialty in other institutes and parts of the world, closely examine every detail of how a study is done and how the results are analysed. The experiments and research are then replicated to see whether the results are predictable and reliable.
Once something has been verified it is published in the science journals specific to the discipline.
From there, science journalists might choose to write a report in lay terms for the general public, and this will appear in magazines like Scientific American. These journals are not funded by vested interests, but predominantly by the subscriptions of their readers.
jackieash · 22-25
[@339269,JimboSaturn] Of course we did. And I believe we are at a stage of human evolution that has far to go yet
hunkalove · 61-69, M
Anger and hate are what send you to Hell. Be sure to get buried in asbestos underpants!
Eratosthenes · 26-30, M
It'll still be there, proving that the earth isn't 6000 years old. 😂

Spirituality & Religion

Where Will You’re So Called ‘Science’ Be Then?... | Spirituality & Religion | Similar Worlds