I Love Home Cooked Meals

I still love my mother's cooking and prove it by gnawing like a beaver on her fried pork chops. A greasy mouth with bits of meat in your teeth and you know it's a good dinner!
5
|
Nothing beats a good, home cooked meal. 😊
6
|
Spicy home cooked Jamaican vegetable curry I made a couple of weeks ago. Quite pleased with it to be fair.
4
|
I dont want to brag but I can make a mean lasagna. I love baked pasta,I'm always going on pinterest and finding new recipes to cook.
10
|
How else can I be sure of what's in it? Wholesome and tasty ingredients, hand selected from the freezer of the supermarket and carefully placed in the microwave. No wonder I am so healthy.
2
|
I love cooking. But I am in uni. We just have a small oven and one hob. And we are seven!
3
|
I love home cooked meals!! Not only because of the love and pride that goes into the process but MAINLY the quality time with my wife! We cut on some good tunes, grab some ingredients and tools and get to connect with each other. I'll grab her a...
7
|
I really love cooking at home from scratch even though I'm not the greatest cook. It's so satisfying to sit and eat something you've worked on and I love researching new meals and recipes. Love cooking curries, fairly simple yet you ca...
4
|
I know it can be somewhat of a hassle to cook one's own meals. But homemade meals tend to taste better. At least that's how I see it. And yes, I can cook.
0
|
Someday... I will hire a chef to cook amazing meals for me. 😂
4
|
Mmmm... salsa verde, las flutas, chicken mole, posole, menudo... I could go on! I love the home cooked meals of my childhood!
8
|
I love meals cooked in my own home by me. That way I always get things I like and know what's gone into them. I also like other people's home cooked meals when they go out of their way not to give me things I don't like or can't...
3
|
And as a single guy, I hope to date someone who can cook...although, I want her to cook because she enjoys it, not because I expect it! In fact, We will eat out as long as she wants to/and we can afford it! Save the home-cooked meals for me/special o...
6
|
I cook mostly because I get in before my Dad does from his office. I like to try new things, and I experiment with dishes, and my Dad is my victim!
5
|
It's the start of Autumn weather and time for some home cooking. I love cooking up some yummy eats. I may not be to the worlds greatest cook, but I love how putting ingredients together and watch it turn into something awesome. I live at a highe...
6
|
What the hell is this, Oreo?! I clearly purchased Heads or Tails DOUBLE STUFFED Oreos. What is this mess? 🙄😩😤
3
|
I miss my mom's hot salmon...she would sprinkle herbs and dribble olive oil on it too, sometimes........
4
|
Love my Mac & cheese, I had to take a picture...it looks so yummy. I cook it on the stove,because I can't wait for yummy gooey Mac & cheese to bake in the oven. Stove recipe is quick and easy to prepare. Well, cooking the noodles takes ...
6
|
I like it when my friends invite me over to their place for dinner and they actually cook. The fact of taking the time to plan and execute a meal is awesome!!! It shows how much they take pride in themselves. Yes, going out to restaurants is great ...
3
|
Anything made by my mom I would prefer over any restaurant
12
|

I Love Home Cooked Meals
Categories: Food

I Love Home Cooked Meals | Similar Worlds