Email or Username
76starships is using Similar Worlds.
Join Similar Worlds today!
This profile may contain Adult content.
76starships
United States
Join Time
1st Mth of SW
Groups
500 Groups
Comments
2500 Comments
Days Active
6 Mths Active
Searching for treasures
I Love Sexy Shoes
Heels in the Airport Something that always catches my eye when I am in an airport is when a woman is making her way through the terminal wearing heels. I like her immediately, and often compliment her on her fortitude to brave the long walks in an a...
|
I Feel Like No One Likes Me
I feel like this a lot, even though I know it is not true. The proof is when I travel back to my home office. I currently work away from my team in another state. On those odd days that I am back at headquarters, people come find me to talk, they s...
|
I Love Airplanes
I love living by an airport. The sound of jet noise is something I enjoy. The local airport I live by now is used by some Air National Guard KC-135 tankers to do touch and gos. When they do that, they turn right over my house. The loud military engin...
|
I Have Random Thoughts
Every once in a while, when I get some time and feel like writing a bit, I will scroll through my groups looking for inspiration. "Do I really want to write about that one?" I'll think. Or, "Yikes, glad that one's buried on p...
|
I Experienced An Awkward Moment
An Awkward Moment? My life has been a series of awkward moments.
|
I Love Leggings
Prove it A friend who works in another office out of state was chatting with me over the instant message system. Weekend plans, work rumors, "Can you edit this reply?", a mix of professional and personal chatter. She then said to me, ...
|
I Want To Write A 10 Word Story
She found me. Messages galore. Deleted next day. I wonder...
|
I Want To Write A 10 Word Story
Looks at watch, face is broken. What did I do?
|
I Like Ancient History
I was listening to and episode of the Ancient Warfare Podcast, when one of the presenters casually mentioned a book called the Art of War in the Western World. I looked it up on Amazon to put it on my wish list, but instead it arrives tomorrow. Ano...
|
I See You're Checking In Which Groups I Am
Caught! I saw this group and it stopped me in my tracks. I had to laugh because I found it when I was doing exactly that, going through BlueRain's profile to see what groups she was in.
|
I Love the Freedom of This Website
I took a break from SW for a while. Not on purpose, there was no melodramatic "I'm leaving!" moment. I just made time for other things and wasn't compelled to come back to SW. But yesterday I had some time and space and decided ...
|
I Am An Introvert
Online to Real Life I have a colleague I talk to at work, but only through messages and the odd email. When I found out I was going to be out at her building, I told her maybe we could meet? So we made arrangements, and the day came where I was th...
|
I Want You To Write A Five Word Story
Was I my 1000th view?
|
I Smile At Strangers
To the girl in the Orbital shirt who smiled at me today, thanks. My girlfriend teased me "She was checking you out." What a nice feeling. Who knew I was so hot? Haha.
|
I Want You To Write A Five Word Story
Yellow shoes started a conversation...
|
I Want You To Write A Five Word Story
Messages exchanged. Enjoying the journey.
|
I Love Storms
Last weekend I got to drive through a pretty crazy thunderstorm. Of course, a storm rolls in exactly when I needed to go somewhere and make a showtime. Rain came down in sheets and we got quite a light show from all the lightning flashes. The kids ...
|
I Stay Up Late
I didn't used to be a night owl. I liked getting to bed early and getting up early. But over time I shifted my pattern. I'm rarely in bed before midnight and while I used to get up at 4am no problem, now I treat a 6am workday wake up as ...
|
I Wonder Who Views My Profile
Well there are no dirty pictures here. No inflammatory political content. No weird memes. No feuds with other SW users. Why does anyone click on me?
|
I Don't Like Goodbyes
I got a farewell note from a friend here on SW this morning. She closed her account down. I'm disappointed because she was one of the few long form message correspondents here. I miss you already...
|
76starships | Similar Worlds