76starships is using Similar Worlds.
This profile may contain Adult content.
United States
Discussion, Private Chat, Flirt, Friends, Meet Men, Meet Women, Dating, Advice, Help, Support, Stories, Learning, Look Around
2754 views · 165 followers · Online: Weeks ago (date?)
Searching for treasures
About Me
I Like to Be Helpful
I try anyway. This week, I helped a friend at work with her resume. Fingers crossed for her, even if it means I'll lose her from my team. And I ended up having a long conversation with another work friend who needed advice. She needed a pep ...
2
|
I Like to Be Helpful
I Am Done With One Sided Friendships
This is my greatest weakness. I kept falling for it, being taken advantage of. It was a huge breakthrough for me to realize what was going on and that no amount of "trying harder" was going to get those people to do anything for me. My ey...
4
|
I Am Done With One Sided Friendships
I Love Quotes From Books
“She was dazzling—alight; it was agony to comprehend her beauty in a glance.” F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Beautiful and Damned. I know this agony. Beauty so striking it hurts to look.
3
|
I Love Quotes From Books
I Don't Know What I'm Doing Half the Time
Took a Lyft for the first time today. I’ve taken taxis, buses, trains, trolleys in cities all over the world, but never a Lyft or Uber. Struck me as weird that it took so long.
1
|
I Adore Bettie Page
I was dropping my iPad off at a cell phone store for a screen repair and a couple were sitting in the middle of the store, deep in discussion with the salesman. I noticed it then, her bangs. When I was done with the repair guy, I turned around to ...
7
|
I Adore Bettie Page
I Wtk 5 Things You Like and 5 Things You Dislike
@sarabee1995 needs to add “loves a good list or survey” to her top five likes. Inspired by her post, here are mine: Likes: - A cool fall day, where the air is crisp and the sky is muted and gray. - When I make her laugh. - Books. So many things...
3
|
I Enjoy Quiet Time Alone
...But they got me to come out. I’ve been working long hours away from home this week, even on Saturday. I got invited by the group I’ve bern working with to go to dinner. I saw the group text. I talked myself out of going. So many people. The cute...
3
|
I Enjoy Quiet Time Alone
I Enjoy Quiet Time Alone
I'm about to be away from home for work for nearly two weeks. The work will not be fun, but my reward is some quiet nights to read. That much I am looking forward to. I asked a friend who spent several months at school in the same city for a f...
3
|
I Enjoy Quiet Time Alone
I Love Snail Mail
No one gets personal letters anymore. But the next best thing is a package from Amazon in my mail box, with a book I preordered months ago and forgot all about. A present to future me.
2
|
I Love Snail Mail
Her: Suddenly, a gasp from a dead sleep. “It’s 10:00! We missed it!” Me: “No, that was yesterday.” Her: “Zzzzzzzzz”
0
|
I Don't Know How to Take Compliments
I really do have a problem with this. I expect the worst so much that when I do get a compliment, I don't know how to react. We had an intern in our office for the summer and on her last day she left handwritten thank you notes for everyone. I...
1
|
I Don't Know How to Take Compliments
I Like When You Keep Me Up All Night Long
...well, usually. But it wasn't that kind of night. I went into work for a quick and easy project last Friday night and stumbled home Saturday morning after pulling an unexpected night shift. So long Saturday, zzzzzzz.
0
|
I Like Email
First off, I may be the last one who does like email. When I went to post this story, I saw that I wrote the last two stories under this group. Most email is advertising and bills, but occasionally I get one from someone that makes me smile with sur...
2
|
I Like Email
I Perform Random Acts Of Kindness
We sat down to eat in a Mexican restaurant. The booth across from us was occupied by two ladies having lunch. They left and I noticed one of them left her phone on the table. I saw out the window so I jumped up, grabbed the phone and chased after the...
6
|
I Perform Random Acts Of Kindness
I Don't Have a Lot of People Who "Get Me"
I have a visitor coming to see me at work next week. I haven’t seen her for about a year and a half. We’ve been friends for a long time, but nearly always at a distance as work assignments usually kept us a few states away. She told me a couple mon...
6
|
I Am Taking a Break From Ep
I took a break. Not really a planned one, I just fell out of the habit. It’s funny, I go through times where I’m on here commenting away each moment I can squeeze in, and others where I can go a month without even thinking of the site at all. I cam...
4
|
I Am Taking a Break From Ep
I've Made Mistakes In Life
I’m such a sucker. I have a friend going through a divorce. I remember what that’s like. Life turned upside down. Moving. Stress. Fighting. I bought her a present. Something for her that she couldn’t afford right now. A little luxury that she did...
3
|
I've Made Mistakes In Life
I Have Kik-Messenger
I had a convo with another user on kik earlier. It’s been ages since I used it, and it made me think of the two friends I used to talk to on there all the time. I miss them.
5
|
I Have Kik-Messenger

Join Time
1st Mth of SW
Groups
1000 Groups
Days Active
1 Yr Active
Comments
5000 Comments

76starships | Similar Worlds