76starships is using Similar Worlds.
Join Similar Worlds today!
This profile may contain Adult content.
United States
Discussion, Private Chat, Flirt, Friends, Meet Men, Meet Women, Dating, Advice, Help, Support, Stories, Learning, Look Around
2408 views · 144 followers · Online: Now (date?)
Searching for treasures
About Me
Join Time
1st Mth of SW
Groups
500 Groups
Days Active
1 Yr Active
Comments
5000 Comments

I Experienced An Awkward Moment
FEATURED
An Awkward Moment? My life has been a series of awkward moments.
10
|
I Don't Know What I'm Doing Half the Time
Her: Suddenly, a gasp from a dead sleep. “It’s 10:00! We missed it!” Me: “No, that was yesterday.” Her: “Zzzzzzzzz”
0
|
I Don't Know How to Take Compliments
I really do have a problem with this. I expect the worst so much that when I do get a compliment, I don't know how to react. We had an intern in our office for the summer and on her last day she left handwritten thank you notes for everyone. I...
1
|
I Like When You Keep Me Up All Night Long
...well, usually. But it wasn't that kind of night. I went into work for a quick and easy project last Friday night and stumbled home Saturday morning after pulling an unexpected night shift. So long Saturday, zzzzzzz.
0
|
I Like Email
First off, I may be the last one who does like email. When I went to post this story, I saw that I wrote the last two stories under this group. Most email is advertising and bills, but occasionally I get one from someone that makes me smile with sur...
2
|
I Perform Random Acts Of Kindness
We sat down to eat in a Mexican restaurant. The booth across from us was occupied by two ladies having lunch. They left and I noticed one of them left her phone on the table. I saw out the window so I jumped up, grabbed the phone and chased after the...
6
|
I Don't Have a Lot of People Who "Get Me"
I have a visitor coming to see me at work next week. I haven’t seen her for about a year and a half. We’ve been friends for a long time, but nearly always at a distance as work assignments usually kept us a few states away. She told me a couple mon...
5
|
I Am Taking a Break From Ep
I took a break. Not really a planned one, I just fell out of the habit. It’s funny, I go through times where I’m on here commenting away each moment I can squeeze in, and others where I can go a month without even thinking of the site at all. I cam...
4
|
I've Made Mistakes In Life
I’m such a sucker. I have a friend going through a divorce. I remember what that’s like. Life turned upside down. Moving. Stress. Fighting. I bought her a present. Something for her that she couldn’t afford right now. A little luxury that she did...
3
|
I Have Kik-Messenger
I had a convo with another user on kik earlier. It’s been ages since I used it, and it made me think of the two friends I used to talk to on there all the time. I miss them.
3
|
I Want You To Write A Four Word Story
I’m so far behind!
1
|
I Like Books
I lent out a book to a colleague ages ago and never asked for it back. I was in no hurry for it to be returned. I’m transferring and moving to a new office out of state and I realized as I packed up my office that she still has the book. “Oh, don’t f...
1
|
I Want You to Write a Ten Word Story
Moving soon. Spent time organizing a very special collection. 👠
1
|
I Have Instagram
I don’t really see Instagram as a place to have a conversation. It’s the epitome of short attention span “now show me something else!” social media. So I was surprised when I ended up in a running DM conversation with a fashion blogger I started foll...
3
|
I Want To Write A 15 Word Story
I asked an awkward question. She helped me find the right size. I bought five.
3
|
I Love the Smell of Rain
Return to the Rain I was overseas on vacation recently, to an arid island where it was bright and hot every day. It was fun and beautiful, but when I got back to the States I walked out of the airport into the rain. A wonderful gusty heavy summer ra...
7
|
I Hate Waiting Rooms
I don’t actually mind them too much. I always take a book.
3
|
I Love My Eyes
I have blue eyes. They are the one body part that I really do think is attractive. They are what get me the most compliments. 👁
3
|
I Fought the Lawn and the Lawn Won
The lawn won by default. I ran out of gas. Literally. And I was in no mood to run out and fill the can. That last part of the back yard can wait until later this week.
5
|
I Love Queen
I saw the trailer for the Freddy Mercury biopic last weekend when I went to see Deadpool 2, and I am excited to see the film. I love the music, that alone should carry it, but the rest looks promising.
5
|
76starships | Similar Worlds