76starships is using Similar Worlds.
Join Similar Worlds today!
This profile may contain Adult content.
United States
1965 views · 119 followers · Online: Recently (date?)
Searching for treasures
Join Time
1st Mth of SW
Groups
500 Groups
Days Active
1 Yr Active
Comments
5000 Comments

I Experienced An Awkward Moment
FEATURED
An Awkward Moment? My life has been a series of awkward moments.
8
|
I Believe My Fortune Cookie
This was an intriguing fortune. I’m working a little extra to make it come true. There’s a few relationships that I’d love to move up to “more fun.”
2
8 hrs ago
|
I Love Clothes Shopping
...for anyone other than myself. Babies and little kids? Sure, I love finding cool stuff. Carrying 100 bags for the ladies as they plow through the outlet mall? No worries. In fact I love shopping for ladies things. I could spend all day going stor...
0
|
I'm A Rocket Ship On My Way To Mars
I woke up early this morning to watch the Mars InSight launch from Vandenberg on NASA TV. I loved the light show in the fog of the early morning there. I would loved to have been there, but not on a day like today where the fog would have dampened th...
5
|
I Have Instagram
Small thing that makes a Saturday. I got a DM on Instagram from a coworker asking if I am going to be in town next week. Why yes, I am. I'm going back into this story because I didn't like where I ended it. Why does it matter? I'...
2
|
I Multitask
I logged into SW this morning and saw an old friend. Even though it was a busy day, I wanted to keep talking, so I took the iPad with me and kept up the conversation on the grocery store’s WiFi.
3
|
I Like Email
I got a pleasant surprise in my email box from a friend. She’s traveling at a conference and she sent me an email with pictures of her three conference outfits of the day. Three cute dresses and shoes. She asked me for advice in passing prior to th...
2
|
I Will Post Three Words
Leg cramp, ouch!
2
|
I Want You To Write A Five Word Story
A Vivid conversation. Such joy.
7
|
I Want To Write A 15 Word Story
Head ——— Heart Her tattoo read. “People don’t get it,” she said. I get it.
2
|
I Am Attracted to Intelligent Women
New iPad I’m on vacation and decided to finally go ahead and get that new iPad. I went to the closest Apple store to pick it up and had a really nice encounter. It’s a Saturday at the Apple store. It’s totally nuts, not a place I go to willingly, bu...
5
|
I Hate When Good Things End
So my “day off,” which was lovely while it lasted, ended with a horror show. Tears, yelling, storming out between family members and I had to step in to take care of my people. It was full scale emotional warfare. And we had to break contact. Inste...
2
|
I Enjoy My Alone Time
This is such a rare treat, I still can't believe it is happening. I'm on vacation with extended family and after two days of babysitting and general gofer-ing, I got a day off. A legit, no one else in the house, go do what you want, time to...
7
|
I Am a Good Listener
I am quite a good listener and in real life I tend to collect talkative extroverts as friends. Well one way friends as they tend to do all the talking. Today was an odd instance though. I'm away on vacation swimming in the pool. The kids fell ...
5
|
I Absolutely Love Thunderstorms and the Rain
Supposed to get some sporty weather here in the Upper South today. I'm excited for some crazy thunderstorm action. Hold the tornadoes...
6
|
I Think I Am Ugly
I'll catch a glimpse of myself in the mirror, or worse, see myself on video and think. "Oh my God, that's what I look like?" 100 great pictures can be ruined by one shocking look.
3
|
I Look Up Words I Don't Know
...and I even use a real dictionary. An actual book. So that once I look up my quarry, my eyes can find another interesting word.
3
|
I Want You to Write a Ten Word Story
I love days with a nice surprise. Today was Luminous.
5
|
I Love Nice Surprises
I hadn't logged in since last weekend. There was just no time in a crazy busy week. Today, when I did log in, I had a wonderful reward. A message from an old friend who has been off SW for a while as she trains for her next adventure. The fact t...
0
|
I Think Eyes Are Beautiful
"Ah, but what a treasure the Lord God fashioned when he made women's eyes!" -Mikhail Bulgakov The White Guard I read this line today. A travel day. I looked at a hundred sets of eyes in three airports, hoping to see a spark, to get ...
4
|
76starships | Similar Worlds