76starships is using Similar Worlds.
Join Similar Worlds today!
This profile may contain Adult content.
United States
Discussion, Private Chat, Flirt, Friends, Meet Men, Meet Women, Dating, Advice, Help, Support, Stories, Learning, Look Around
2081 views · 123 followers · Online: Recently (date?)
Searching for treasures
About Me
Join Time
1st Mth of SW
Groups
500 Groups
Days Active
1 Yr Active
Comments
5000 Comments

I Experienced An Awkward Moment
FEATURED
An Awkward Moment? My life has been a series of awkward moments.
8
|
I Fought the Lawn and the Lawn Won
The lawn won by default. I ran out of gas. Literally. And I was in no mood to run out and fill the can. That last part of the back yard can wait until later this week.
4
|
I Love Queen
I saw the trailer for the Freddy Mercury biopic last weekend when I went to see Deadpool 2, and I am excited to see the film. I love the music, that alone should carry it, but the rest looks promising.
5
|
I Have Instagram
Photobomb I was on a plane this morning and the girl in front of me was obsessively fussing with her hair. Fixing her braid, making sure the streak of purple showed. When she raised her phone to take her selfie, I channeled my inner 6 year old and g...
9
|
I Love Art, Music and Literature
We were at the library yesterday. She came back with her stack of books and she said “This one’s for you.” She was so right. I’m already halfway through.
1
|
I Like to Play Video Games
This was a rare weekend where I got to have two sessions on the PlayStation. Even one is usually a stretch, I can go weeks even months without touching the controller. But I played Battlefront II for a while twice this weekend. I’m terrible, always...
1
|
I Am A Star Wars Fan
Going to see Solo today. Expectations aren’t high, but hope to at least enjoy the spectacle.
2
|
I Believe My Fortune Cookie
This was an intriguing fortune. I’m working a little extra to make it come true. There’s a few relationships that I’d love to move up to “more fun.”
4
|
I Love Clothes Shopping
...for anyone other than myself. Babies and little kids? Sure, I love finding cool stuff. Carrying 100 bags for the ladies as they plow through the outlet mall? No worries. In fact I love shopping for ladies things. I could spend all day going stor...
1
|
I'm A Rocket Ship On My Way To Mars
I woke up early this morning to watch the Mars InSight launch from Vandenberg on NASA TV. I loved the light show in the fog of the early morning there. I would loved to have been there, but not on a day like today where the fog would have dampened th...
5
|
I Have Instagram
Small thing that makes a Saturday. I got a DM on Instagram from a coworker asking if I am going to be in town next week. Why yes, I am. I'm going back into this story because I didn't like where I ended it. Why does it matter? I'...
3
|
I Multitask
I logged into SW this morning and saw an old friend. Even though it was a busy day, I wanted to keep talking, so I took the iPad with me and kept up the conversation on the grocery store’s WiFi.
3
|
I Like Email
I got a pleasant surprise in my email box from a friend. She’s traveling at a conference and she sent me an email with pictures of her three conference outfits of the day. Three cute dresses and shoes. She asked me for advice in passing prior to th...
2
|
I Will Post Three Words
Leg cramp, ouch!
2
|
I Want You To Write A Five Word Story
A Vivid conversation. Such joy.
7
|
I Want To Write A 15 Word Story
Head ——— Heart Her tattoo read. “People don’t get it,” she said. I get it.
2
|
I Am Attracted to Intelligent Women
New iPad I’m on vacation and decided to finally go ahead and get that new iPad. I went to the closest Apple store to pick it up and had a really nice encounter. It’s a Saturday at the Apple store. It’s totally nuts, not a place I go to willingly, bu...
6
|
I Hate When Good Things End
So my “day off,” which was lovely while it lasted, ended with a horror show. Tears, yelling, storming out between family members and I had to step in to take care of my people. It was full scale emotional warfare. And we had to break contact. Inste...
2
|
I Enjoy My Alone Time
This is such a rare treat, I still can't believe it is happening. I'm on vacation with extended family and after two days of babysitting and general gofer-ing, I got a day off. A legit, no one else in the house, go do what you want, time to...
7
|
I Am a Good Listener
I am quite a good listener and in real life I tend to collect talkative extroverts as friends. Well one way friends as they tend to do all the talking. Today was an odd instance though. I'm away on vacation swimming in the pool. The kids fell ...
5
|
76starships | Similar Worlds