I Am Not Very Close With My Relatives

I haven’t spoken to my father since my mother’s funeral two years ago. I don’t feel bad about that.
3
|
My extended family are basically strangers. I think it would be really nice to have a close relationship with them, but they just don't seem to care. None of them are in the same age range as me so that probably has something to do with it. They...
1
|
I hate to say this, but I am not very close with my relatives, because we just don't care enough about each other to have our backs when it counts. So much for family loyalty, I guess. 😕
4
|
everyone has that one Uncle or aunt out there. Maybe a few of them. But theres this one uncle. whom i just can't seem to get along with, i will avoid him on purpose , its not like its letting him win or anything i just dont want to Lose my S**T...
1
|
I’m not that close with my relatives sadly because there were some abuse issues as a child (nothing horrifying but some things that crossed the line) however I am pretty close with my sister and her family so that’s good.
5
|
I see my extended family during the holidays only. We call maybe once or twice in between those times just to make sure everyone is alive and okay. Really that's about it when it comes to staying in touch though. I can't really say it bothe...
3
|
I remember when i was younger my family go visit family and the adults would always leave the kids at home and go shopping go to stores go gambling, etc. It felt like they went and traveled the world and didnt come back until late. I couldnt go anyw...
1
|
I'm not close with my extended family and I'm completely okay with this.
7
|
I'm still closer than my sis if that for something
2
|
A few days ago my grandma called me for the first time since my dad died. I had always tried to call her but she neve picked up so i stopped. She still cant not talk to me or my siblings without crying or coming close to it. I was surprised she call...
1
|
With a few, but not for the most part.
4
|
I have two sisters, two brothers in law, a nephew and two nieces, immediate family. And my Da. He lives in a home in Limerick where my sisters pay for his care. I've not seen any of them in four years. I live in England.
0
|
I don't deal with my so called " uppity" family. The garbage that I went through under these people was hell. I left home at an early age I hated them so much. The last time I spoke to my "family" resulted in me losing it on...
4
|
I haven't been getting along with my family and they've been treating me like shit. That's why I'm not close with them.
6
|
Last year after my son died I was so depressed. I had no one near me to help with my dad so I could take a small break. I asked my sister who lived 12 hours away to please come I needed her to help. She said no. I gave my heart to this woman, spent 5...
7
|
The last time I saw my relatives was in 1985.we were all together in Italy at that time.It was nice to meet them all.I loved the German Shepard at my parents house the most!Lmao Im kidding!But I did spent alot of time with her. Perla was here name...
5
|
Other than my parents, my relatives can rot in hell. When I left the church, they turned on me like the mangy mutts they are.
1
|
The majority of them live in Austria and I do not live there. We all used to be quite close but we can't afford to go there anymore and my aunt has a heart condition so she cannot fly. Even the family I have in this country aren't very clos...
2
|
Never..they're always boring
1
|
To my shame, I do hate most of them. Not a story, but just my feelings.
6
|

I Am Not Very Close With My Relatives
Categories: Family Struggles, Parenting and Family

I Am Not Very Close With My Relatives | Similar Worlds