Email or Username
1angrytitan is using Similar Worlds.
Join Similar Worlds today!
1angrytitan
United States
Join Time
1st 6 Mths of SW
Groups
15 Groups
Comments
50 Comments
Questions
5 Questions
Knowledge Is Power.
Tomorrow is my birthday, so
... what can I do, by myself to celebrate? I'm turning 18 :) Looking for solo activities, since no one will actually remember my birthday (I have few friends and family doesn't care) for the last 4 years xD A tattoo? Kayaking? XD hit me w...
|
Embarrassing & Funny
Is veganism the way to go?
Are you, or anyone you know, a vegan and loving it? How is it? What have you noticed, in the positive and negative?
|
Food
Do you ever feel like everyone finds you unattractive besides yourself?
I think I'm dashingly handsome, but some would disagree :P
|
HTML
I'm learning HTML, but I just realized that it's not really a programming language, by way of research. What exactly can I do with HTML?
|
Seeking Advice
What coding language should I learn first?
I'm confused. What should I learn first and why?
|
Science & Technology
Am I ruined?
So, I am in my freshman year of college, and I am having a crisis; I don't know if I'll ever be able to do what I want to do: study AI. AI is artificial intelligence, which entails a lot of math and logical thinking, the latter of which I h...
|
Seeking Advice
Who wants to tell me there struggles learning a second language, or even their first one?
I had a hard time reading, during childhood. I began to read, and read a lot. Soon, I became one of the most literate people I know.
|
I Find It Hard to Make Friends
Throughout the entirety of my life as far as I have existed, I have never had a single true friend. Of course, this could be debated, since over the years I have had people to whom I had an informal relationship with, the occasional bumping-into each...
|
What's the best language to learn, as far as expanding knowledge?
Please, tell me. Go into depth.
|
I Feel So Alone
Do you ever feel like you are the only person in the world, the only one who enjoys what you enjoy, feels what you feel, and thinks what you think? I know I do, everyday. I feel as if I am alone, trapped in my own existence, suffering the effects of ...
|
What is the best way to introduce yourself to someone?
Not counting the many variables, of course.
|
How many dimensions are there in regards to communication?
1) Internal mental statuses: emotions, fears, desires, and so on. 2) Environment in which communication takes place: friendship, enemies, allies, and so on. 3) Socio-political dimensions: political affiliations, social status, economic levels, and so...
|
Education
Is Artificial Intelligence necessary for a better future?
:)
|
Science & Technology
Is Linguistics a career worth pursuing?
Of course, one must possess a certain level of enthusiasm for whatever career they choose for that career to prosper, of that I am certain. That aside, I want to know what you guys think about linguistics.
|
Education
How many of you remember me?
I am saddened I did not leave a deeper mental scar upon all of you EP people.
|
I am a New Member at Similar Worlds
Salutations to all, I am a new member here. I also used to be a member of Experience Project, before that came crashing down. I hope to enjoy my time here, remedying all my intellectual gaps, finding new friends, and becoming an overall better perso...
|
How many of you are from EP?
I remember EP from ages ago, and here I am, shifting through what seems to be EP's little brother.
|
1angrytitan | Similar Worlds