Email or Username
1angrytitan is using Similar Worlds.
Join Similar Worlds today!
1angrytitan
United States
Days Active
1 Week Active
Join Time
1st 6 Mths of SW
Questions
5 Questions
Comments
50 Comments
Knowledge Is Power.
Who wants to tell me there struggles learning a second language, or even their first one?
I had a hard time reading, during childhood. I began to read, and read a lot. Soon, I became one of the most literate people I know.
2 wks ago
|
I Find It Hard to Make Friends
Throughout the entirety of my life as far as I have existed, I have never had a single true friend. Of course, this could be debated, since over the years I have had people to whom I had an informal relationship with, the occasional bumping-into each...
1 mth ago
|
What's the best language to learn, as far as expanding knowledge?
Please, tell me. Go into depth.
1 mth ago
|
I Feel So Alone
Do you ever feel like you are the only person in the world, the only one who enjoys what you enjoy, feels what you feel, and thinks what you think? I know I do, everyday. I feel as if I am alone, trapped in my own existence, suffering the effects of ...
2 mths ago
|
What is the best way to introduce yourself to someone?
Not counting the many variables, of course.
2 mths ago
|
How many dimensions are there in regards to communication?
1) Internal mental statuses: emotions, fears, desires, and so on. 2) Environment in which communication takes place: friendship, enemies, allies, and so on. 3) Socio-political dimensions: political affiliations, social status, economic levels, and so...
3 mths ago
|
Education
Is Artificial Intelligence necessary for a better future?
:)
3 mths ago
|
Science & Technology
Is Linguistics a career worth pursuing?
Of course, one must possess a certain level of enthusiasm for whatever career they choose for that career to prosper, of that I am certain. That aside, I want to know what you guys think about linguistics.
3 mths ago
|
Education
How many of you remember me?
I am saddened I did not leave a deeper mental scar upon all of you EP people.
3 mths ago
|
I am a New Member at Similar Worlds
Salutations to all, I am a new member here. I also used to be a member of Experience Project, before that came crashing down. I hope to enjoy my time here, remedying all my intellectual gaps, finding new friends, and becoming an overall better perso...
3 mths ago
|
How many of you are from EP?
I remember EP from ages ago, and here I am, shifting through what seems to be EP's little brother.
3 mths ago
|
1angrytitan | Similar Worlds