To all the Trump Supporters here: Biden won. Trump Lost. Get over it. Move on..

Now do something real like keeping yourselves and your families safe until those vaccines actually get here. It doesnt matter who caused what. Everyone has a tough few years ahead. Do something to make it better for yourselves. I dont think anyone can count on the government, no matter where you are.😷
[@494950,sunsporter1649] 🤦‍♂️
sunsporter1649 · 70-79, M
[@346344,PicturesOfABetterTomorrow] Coming to your neighborhood soon!
[@494950,sunsporter1649]
ineedadrink · 51-55, M
Don't you dare try to introduce reason to this.
Steve42 · 51-55, M
MOONAMONA86 · 31-35, F
[@621893,whowasthatmaskedman] no it’s called Daniel
Viper · 31-35, M
[@490924,lukeboy] Actually, if one assumes that American Legal Democracy continues to hold up, this can basically be determined now... unless there is some proof that massive fraud has happened... which legally speaking, they're not even arguing fraud in court no more, just publicly.
Uachtarain · 26-30, M
[@490924,lukeboy] apart from the “not” in your comment you’re absolutely right. The world will go on regardless.
whowasthatmaskedman · 61-69, M
[@383281,Jackaloftheazuresand] Yes. There must be at least a dozen..😷
Adaydreambeliever · 56-60, FVIP
You are right, they are seriously taking their eye off what really matters.. But never going to happen.. they are all so obsessed with their Trump worship that they behave almost like cultists. I read an article where a Trump supporter flat out said, that if Trump said the election were rigged then he would be prepared to fight for Trump even though there was no evidence. So just on his say so? That's pretty dedicated is the polite way to describe it.. fuckwit delusional and brainwashed is probably a more accurate evaluation.
ronisme1 · 61-69, M
[@7167,Adaydreambeliever] a lot of germany followed Hitler that way
Northwest · M
Their lord and commander keeps tweeting that he won the elections.
MissFugger · F
If you believe it so much then why are you trying to convince us? I think , you doubt it yourself, but hate Trump sooooo much that you want it to be true so bad
OggggO · 31-35, M
[@621893,whowasthatmaskedman] In fairness, the only gerrymandering of the presidential vote is the existence of the EC itself.
whowasthatmaskedman · 61-69, M
[@328832,OggggO] Well you do have the rigging of the individual electorate clubs, and the voter suppression through poor provision of voting facilities. I wasnt considering the Rural state EC Bias at all.😷
OggggO · 31-35, M
[@621893,whowasthatmaskedman] Oh, I totally agree that there is a lot of voter suppression, but that's a different problem than gerrymandering, with different solutions.
Even Trump has now silently surrendered. He has finally ordered the GSA to start the transition process. Not something you do unless you know you lost.
They won't accept it as long as Trump keeps screaming fraud. This denial by his faithful flock will continue for at least 4 years. The worst thing about it all is that they really believe he gives a shit about them.
[@328496,bijouxbroussard]

It's getting more ridiculous by the day.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/527797-biden-adds-to-vote-margin-over-trump-after-milwaukee-county-recount
[@517284,HarryRidesTheShortBus]
I just saw that...reminds me of the old saying, “quit while you’re [b]behind[/b] ?” If Trump keeps pushing this he may find he lost by an even broader margin than we thought. And he (Trump) will have been the one to prove it.
[@328496,bijouxbroussard] We already knew this too. https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/cyber-security-chief-trump-fired-rejects-election-meddling-claims-the-proof-is-in-the-ballots/ar-BB1brtuS?ocid=msedgntp

I don't know why his supporters are so rabidly protective of him. I can understand people getting behind a non-politician, someone who will cut through the Washington b.s. we keep getting shoveled down our throats by these career politicians but, this guy? This guy? He's worse than McConnell and Pelosi together. Their chronic defense of him just validates that old expression, "common sense isn't all that common." 🙄
They are doing the opposite where I live. People are crowding togather like a party. And this is a rural area! You have to drive miles to even get to the next person! They seem to love gas stations especially.
HoraceGreenley · 56-60, M

The fat lady hasn't even cleared her throat yet
HoraceGreenley · 56-60, M
[@1169810,Uachtarain] I don't accept anything.

Congress does and it doesn't do that until January.

When Gore sued for the Florida recount 20 years ago, the case lasted to mid December.

Just watch.
Uachtarain · 26-30, M
[@6578,HoraceGreenley] the only difference is... there is no case. Only in your deluded mind is the election still being contested
HoraceGreenley · 56-60, M
[@1169810,Uachtarain] We'll see
TakingBackMidgaard · 26-30, M
It’s been what? Two weeks? Two weeks of Trump trying to fight is and then he concedes. Mean while the democrats from 2016 spent 4 years trying to stop Trump. So in all actuality the democrats can’t tell the republicans to get over it for 4 years. For the sake of being equal that is.

This is coming from a libertarian so I get to watch both sides throw fits. But the left has always been more of the tantrum throwing crowd.
Tastyfrzz · 56-60, M
[@1100096,TakingBackMidgaard] he was impeached by the house. Only reason he wasn't kicked out was because of the republican controlled senate.
TakingBackMidgaard · 26-30, M
[@391032,Tastyfrzz] The impeachment hearing was a prime example why I prefer libertarianism. What a joke that was. What a waste of money
MasterLee · 51-55, M
Trump or whoever isn't elected until December.
That sounds like good advice.
ShayAdonia · 22-25, F
BUT WE HAVE TO STOP THE HOMOSEXUAL AGENDA *cocks shotgun*
This message was deleted by the author of the main post.
At the very least post with your main account[@1431,thedarkside]
Lolz. Your meltdown is all I’m waiting for 🕺🏻😎🍿

i dont think any president ever lost so hard and so much like trump... he really cant get enough of it
Budwick · 70-79, M
[@752957,Strawberrry] [quote]a sack of rotten potatoes would have beaten trump[/quote]

Maybe you should have run the taters!
[@841775,Budwick]
Budwick · 70-79, M
[@752957,Strawberrry] Self portrait?
This message was deleted.
NeloAngelo · 22-25, M
i don't care if he won. #notmypresident
[@472133,NeloAngelo] If you live in the US, Biden will be your president whether you accept it or not. Try committing a federal crime and use "he's not my president" as your defense and see what happens.
Budwick · 70-79, M
whowasthatmaskedman · 61-69, M
[@841775,Budwick] Every word of that was wrong and I am pretty sure you know that..The only way you can begin to justify those opinions is the Covid testing rule. Stop testing and you wont find any Virus..Stop testing air and water. Stop talkiing to your allies. and of course, with cars off the roads and business closed globally there is an argument for less pollution right now. But thats all down to that fictional virus.😷
Budwick · 70-79, M
[@621893,whowasthatmaskedman] [quote]the Covid testing rule.[/quote]

the Covid testing rule?
whowasthatmaskedman · 61-69, M
[@841775,Budwick] Yes.. "We only have so much Covid 19 because we are testing so much (Which they arent by world standards) If we tested less we wouldnt have so much." Remember that gem of wisdom from fearless leader?😷
Viper · 31-35, M
If American's Legal Democracy holds... it's over... unless some actually proof can be placed into court to stop it (which there are lawsuits, but not a single one has put in any proof yet).
HoraceGreenley · 56-60, M
[@763897,Harriet03] Well you are a Euroweenie. You're opinion doesn't matter. Give us a call the next time your ass needs saving.
HoraceGreenley · 56-60, M
[@346344,PicturesOfABetterTomorrow] I know nothing about QAnon. Go back to high school with this.
[@6578,HoraceGreenley] Funny because you repeat everything from their little incel forums.
HoraceGreenley · 56-60, M
[@346344,PicturesOfABetterTomorrow] I didn't know you were a member
RedBaron · M
Old news.
Uachtarain · 26-30, M
HoraceGreenley · 56-60, M
I really love how people who aren't American citizens enjoy commenting on US politics

Don't you have your own messes to clean up?
Pikachu ·
[@6578,HoraceGreenley]

lmao😆 sorry bud, but just because you're [i]playing [/i]at being a gentleman in between posting meme after meme after meme in place of a legitimate response doesn't mean i suddenly start taking you seriously.
HoraceGreenley · 56-60, M
[@360493,Pikachu] Fine. We'll see what happens
Pikachu ·
[@6578,HoraceGreenley]

lol yup. Can't wait😁
Adrift · 56-60, F
I love people who form and post opinions on politics in places where they dont even live.
Northwest · M
[@517284,HarryRidesTheShortBus] 🤣
Adrift · 56-60, F
[@517284,HarryRidesTheShortBus] and you will, This conversation looks like its leading to a kafka, where its you making accusations against things that I am supposed to feel the need to prove.
And round and round it goes.
I wish you good luck in all your relationships.
Bye.
[@1142532,Adrift] Thanks. Same to you. Toodles and enjoy your Saturday.
Viper · 31-35, M
[@760047,MarmeeMarch] I honestly believe that 2016 presidential election were possible the two worst final candidates in a very long time.

And as I said at the time, whomever "Wins" this election, them and their party will be losing in 2020.

Of course, I thought Hillary would win, and it'd be extremely annoying, but Republicans would vote her and Democrats out in 2020, as the people would be, anyone but her.

Trump surprised and won (as yes, people hated Hillary that much), and it happened to him instead.

I honestly wonder, if Hillary didn't buy the nomination, would she have fairly won the nomination? And if she wasn't the nomination, would people in 2016 of been so interested in voting for Trump (as they really were more anti-Hilliary than pro-Trump then).

Long story short, all this Trump stuff, might be the fault of Hillary refusing to walk away and possibly illegally locking up the democratic nomination. So democracy corruption might of lead to Trump's empowerment.

Which makes it extra ironic, he's suggesting that's why he's not going to be empower going forward.
Jeffrey51 · 51-55, M
[image deleted]
[@865932,Jeffrey51] If the Trumpists get their way they will still be whining in 2100.
Harriet03 · 41-45, F
[@865932,Jeffrey51] Wait until the indictments begin! 🤣
daisymay · 46-50, T
[@865932,Jeffrey51] The countdown clock to kick off 4 glorious years of the Golden Rule's second half FINALLY getting the spotlight hasn't even been wound yet.

Buckle up.
daisymay · 46-50, T
Nah, they need to prove to everyone how right they are. They should definitely remember that vaccines cause autism and that the Trump Pandemic was merely a hoax executed by the most brilliant evil masterminds of our age.

My bet is on it being the climate "scientists".

Trumpansies who fall into the trap of getting autism injected into them from an alleged "vaccine" will get what they deserve for not following their lords and masters.
Political parties were warned about in Washington's farewell address.

I wonder what the monster's farewell address will sound like?🤣
MasterLee · 51-55, M
[@1118414,OHPUHLEEZE] we heard it from obama
Wisely put. Maybe they can go back to watching Faux news and Twitter feeds and Reality tv shows.
Adrift · 56-60, F
But then what would you all have to talk and complain about?
Adrift · 56-60, F
[@621893,whowasthatmaskedman] we are allowing it to happen by being manipulated to fight amongst eachother. First division than conquer its a strategy thats been used over and over again.
whowasthatmaskedman · 61-69, M
[@1142532,Adrift] On that point we completely agree. Kennedy and his grandvision to get America to the Moon was the last time Americans were all headed in the same direction and able to truly Harness what made America great.. Its people.😷
[@621893,whowasthatmaskedman] We are still here. We are the people. We need to be reminded sometimes...

I mean I myself like to think I'm trying to do my part...
JeanAnna · F
Amen. Too bad the Trumpers can't admit defeat.
HoraceGreenley · 56-60, M
A recount will not change the election result.

However there are irregularities that will be contested in the Supreme Court.

I expect Trump to prevail on at least some of the arguments, i.e., SCOTUS will rule that some actions in the election were unconstitutional.

What remains to be seen are the remedies, if any, used to address the irregularities. I don't know what they might be.

I also don't know if any remedies, if enacted, will overturn the results of the election.

We'll find out in December and it will be fascinating.
[@760047,MarmeeMarch]
😘 did you want your badges of honor pumpkin?
❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️
HoraceGreenley · 56-60, M
[@760047,MarmeeMarch] He doesn't bother me.
whowasthatmaskedman · 61-69, M
[@9463,MasterLee] Yes.. Anyone who does not ACTIVELY take a step to removing Trump is a de facto Trump supporter.. Thats the way the system works. "All that is required for evil to triumph is for good people to do nothing."If you did nothing, you were enabling Trump. If you actively supported him you are wrong and a fool. But thats human. On the other hand if you did support him and now are trying to back away from it you are wrong, a fool and a moral coward. Choose the ones that work for you.😷
MasterLee · 51-55, M
[@621893,whowasthatmaskedman] anything you say mr hess
HoraceGreenley · 56-60, M
[@9463,MasterLee] An underappreciated and misunderstood man
It's headed to the Supreme Court and then to the House. This thing is far from over.
And even if Creepy Uncle Joe the Pedo is sworn in there are 74 million voters who know they got screwed, a House with several more Republicans than before, many Dimocrap House members who know if they go bat shit crazy left they'll never be reelected and the Senate is going to still be controlled by Republicans.
Things aren't as rosy as the libtards think.
[@824678,PainfulTruth] you might be experiencing your name here ❄️
Uachtarain · 26-30, M
[@824678,PainfulTruth] I’m not a Brit, and that is the classic Trumpette deflection tactic “ahhhhh I can’t answer that, I’ve got nothing! Oh well, what about YOUR country? Yours must be shit cos I’m American and we’re practically a Banana Republic at the moment- oh, wait...”

P.S. ❄️ ❄️
whowasthatmaskedman · 61-69, M
[@824678,PainfulTruth] And here is whats happening in the Republican side. This moron is sounding more like Hilter in the bunker every day. The Party is now digging a tunnel out for themselves, leaving the Fuhrer to plan his imaginary battles to the ultimate Victory.
https://www.news.com.au/world/north-america/us-politics/anonymous-republican-insiders-pan-trump-legal-teams-insane-election-fraud-conspiracy-theories/news-story/9dc2aeaa50849aa216f5d9ff6cbd6190
SteelHands · 61-69, M
Get over the fact we caught the Dominion voting machine hacks.

No way Biden didn't get enough legally cast votes to be elected and that mountains of testimony and affidavits have shown that.

(Thanks fake news. You keep proving what pos you are.)
SteelHands · 61-69, M
[@kingshit1] Evidently
[@377644,SteelHands] If the Dominion machines were hacked, why did the hand recount match? Unlike you, I actually voted on one.
HoraceGreenley · 56-60, M
If you listen to the Left about this election
[@760047,MarmeeMarch]
I avoided to point out your sloppy ass paste job. Just like your daddy donny.
Jake966 · 51-55, M
Biden isn’t officially the winner yet and won’t be
[@760047,MarmeeMarch] please go on...
there is nothing better than you crying out unfair!
Uachtarain · 26-30, M
[@356705,Jake966] keep telling yourself that. Only 11 more days until even you won’t be able to deny reality any more 😉❄️
[@356705,Jake966] Remember how Trump didn’t declare victory in 2016 until after the electoral college voted? Me neither.
Budwick · 70-79, M
Cheating is one thing.
Gloating over a cheated 'victory', - the ultimate in low class.
A foreigner gloating over a cheated 'victory' - positively Australian!
Uachtarain · 26-30, M
[@621893,whowasthatmaskedman] To be honest I can’t see him running again in 2024. His ego couldn’t take losing a second time.

However, don’t be surprised if he turns up as “running mate” on someone else’s ticket and we end up with a Medvedev-Putin situation....
whowasthatmaskedman · 61-69, M
[@1169810,Uachtarain] I dont see him running again either. But for differing reasons. The Party Nomination will not go to him again. And out of sheer spite he might run to take is rusted on faithful away from the Republicans. But Republicans can fix that by making him an offer he cant refuse, or seeing to it that his legal position precludes him running.. Watch this space...😷
[@841775,Budwick] Yeah, not like how Twitler gloated over his win in 2026. You must have been disgusted with how he claimed his inauguration crowd was bigger than Obama’s. You’re such a fucking hypocrite.
Vegasfor30 · 56-60, M
Bullshit

Biden did not win
The stupid ass Democrats cheated
SteelHands · 61-69, M
[youtube=https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RX7iHsAIw9o]

And now for something completely.
SteelHands · 61-69, M
[@763897,Harriet03] “And we’re all sitting there lined up in front of that blanked-out TV set, watching the gray screen just like we could see the baseball game clear as day, and she’s ranting and screaming behind us. If somebody’d of come in and took a look, men watching a blank TV, a fifty-year-old woman hollering and squealing at the back of their heads about discipline and order and recriminations, they’d of thought the whole bunch was crazy as loons.”

Jack
[@577769,Vegasfor30] Too bad Twitler didn’t appoint anyone to the board that oversaw election integrity. He was warned this could happen, and like everything else, he ignored it. He has only himself to blame.
Driver2 · M
Sure just ignore suitcases and pallets full of illegal Ballots , no problem .

The fake news can keep this bottled up forever .

You move on. This has to be dealt with.
Budwick · 70-79, M
[@992539,AndiO] The video that was released yesterday.
[youtube=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVP_60Hm4P8&feature=emb_logo]
Uachtarain · 26-30, M
[@841775,Budwick] They had already been counted. They were being scanned.

Georgia’s [b]Republican[/b] election official, Gabriel Sterling, went on record saying that this is standard procedure for ballots to be scanned once the vote counters and observers had left the arena.

He said, and I quote:
[quote] If you look at the videotape, the work you see is the work you would expect, which is you take the sealed suitcase, you place the ballots on the scanner in manageable batches and you scan them[/quote]

This is just Giuliani claiming he’s found the “smoking gun” when in fact he’s taking a video showing normal procedure and creating a false narrative (as usual). Sorry 🤭
KaraLuvz · 41-45, T
[@841775,Budwick] from OAN really why not show a sight that doesn’t pander in conspiracy theories
Keepitsimple · 51-55, F
Ok but just remember that Biden did nothing as far as helping with Covid. Can’t wait for him to sell everybody out. 🙄
SteelHands · 61-69, M
[@621893,whowasthatmaskedman] You're in Australia.

What's wrong with you?
whowasthatmaskedman · 61-69, M
[@377644,SteelHands] Lets see. No Covid. No Trump. No Guns. Not much really by world standards..
daisymay · 46-50, T
[@377644,SteelHands] And they have the power to make the federal government do their bidding...is that what you are saying?
Jake966 · 51-55, M
MarkPaul · 22-25, M
[@356705,Jake966]
[@356705,Jake966]
Dan88411 · 31-35, M
You know, it's funny how many of them keep saying that the election isn't over and Biden hasn't won, when 4 years ago these same people were probably like "Yes! Trump wins! Trump wins! All hail the savior of America" 😂.
Uachtarain · 26-30, M
[@940086,QuietOne88] of course. We know full well that the Trumpettes would be telling us to shut our libtard mouths and accept that Trump had won because the MSM told us.

Not this time Trumptards! Your God has been soundly defeated 😎👍
Archtiger · 26-30, M
He finally got thrown out of the Supreme Court. It’s officially over.
Harriet03 · 41-45, F
[@1166718,argusfiltch22] [image deleted]
[@1166718,argusfiltch22] But...but...Kavanaugh! Barrett! Can’t they, like, just declare Trump the winner? It’s constitutionable!