I Am Prone to Inappropriate Laughter

I was once in French class when the teacher was asking us questions about ourselves, and making us converse. He asked one guy what his profession was only to have the guy say, "Subtitles please." I burst into a fit of laughter while absolut...
2
|
And I'm constantly apologizing for it. I actually hate to see people fall or have embarrassing moments. Because it doesn't matter how hard i try i always end up laughing or smiling. I always make sure they're okay and then walk away as...
3
|
I do this all the time. Usually because I'll randomly remember something funny and start giggling to myself or I'll make some kind of noise that's not "normal" for the situation. Thankfully it's never been really bad, ju...
0
|
Me too sometimes i honestly don't mean too. i laugh but intellectually im thinking wtf why am i laughing at this.
0
|
ALL THE TIME! Awkward situations always make me laugh. Can't help it!
0
|
The trick is to make it look like you're yawning. It will save you many an awkward moment, if you do it right.
3
|
i actually laughed during my grand aunt's funeral. i was sitting there among other relatives who were mourning, and then i heard my 7 year old cousin tell another young cousin "isn't the lady who died the fat one who always fills my fa...
8
|
😂
6
|
I can't help it. I giggle. I giggle at the worst times. Tell me something serious, something that affects you deeply, something that I'm not personally familiar with. I'll giggle. By the time I realize I'm doing it, you've al...
2
|
Or, anyway, I was, like many teenagers, prone to inappropriate laughter back in the day. My fondest memory of this happened on a blind date when I was in my mid teens. The movie was: The Bramble Bush starring Richard Burton. It was a way too serio...
2
|
Our Religious Education teacher was giving us an account of the Ascension. I had a strange vision of a mechanical toy going wrong and Jesus being sent on a high velocity orbit of Earth. I got a fit of the giggles and had to stand outside of the class...
0
|
It's even worse when they ask why and you have to explain that it was the stupidest thing.
2
|
I have a nervous laugh. It doesn't really help in circumstances where I'm in a place of mourning, where laughing is considered disrespectful. Yes, I hysterically, uncontrollably laughed at my own grandfathers funeral. It earned me a lot of...
10
|
Make it stop! I don't know what triggered this weird tic, but it's honestly straight from the devil. I have just been given some bad news, something the person was obviously & justifiably upset about. I could feel the corners of my ...
3
|
i had to force myself not to laugh during my great uncles funeral because that was my first reaction and it was incredibly rude but i couldn't help it
0
|
I laugh at anything and everything. My parents kick me out of their house for laughing too much 😂
5
|
My boyfriend once was crying and very upset and I started laughing...very embarrassing and when he asked me why I was laughing I just laughed louder..oops.
5
|
I have a dark sense of humour and find it easy to laugh at the strangest of things.It can be embarrassing, but those that know me well forgive me as they know I can't help it.I do realise that it's something that I can't change , bu...
7
|
I have a dark sense of humor, so I sometimes giggle inappropriately. Whoops ._.
4
|
I was always that student in grade school who had to try so hard not to laugh when another student was in trouble 😂 Sometimes I couldn't help myself and then I would get in trouble. I always laugh in uncomfortable situations
9
|

I Am Prone to Inappropriate Laughter
Categories: Embarrassing and Funny

I Am Prone to Inappropriate Laughter | Similar Worlds