I Am Prone to Inappropriate Laughter

I Am Prone to Inappropriate Laughter
My husband is not, by nature, a morning person. Despite that, he pushes himself to wake up extra early to work out and care for me before he goes to work. This frequent departure from his nature often leads to hilarity in the morning. Today's m...
+ 8 13 replies 43 views Dec 16, 2019 |
I Am Prone to Inappropriate Laughter
It happens weirdly😛
I Am Prone to Inappropriate Laughter
I was once in French class when the teacher was asking us questions about ourselves, and making us converse. He asked one guy what his profession was only to have the guy say, "Subtitles please." I burst into a fit of laughter while absolut...
+ 3 8 replies 16 views Apr 19, 2019 |
I Am Prone to Inappropriate Laughter
And I'm constantly apologizing for it. I actually hate to see people fall or have embarrassing moments. Because it doesn't matter how hard i try i always end up laughing or smiling. I always make sure they're okay and then walk away as...
I Am Prone to Inappropriate Laughter
Me too sometimes i honestly don't mean too. i laugh but intellectually im thinking wtf why am i laughing at this.
+ 0 0 replies 0 views Jul 2, 2018 |
I Am Prone to Inappropriate Laughter
ALL THE TIME! Awkward situations always make me laugh. Can't help it!
+ 0 0 replies 1 views Mar 15, 2018 |
I Am Prone to Inappropriate Laughter
The trick is to make it look like you're yawning. It will save you many an awkward moment, if you do it right.
+ 3 3 replies 4 views Jan 13, 2018 |
I Am Prone to Inappropriate Laughter
i actually laughed during my grand aunt's funeral. i was sitting there among other relatives who were mourning, and then i heard my 7 year old cousin tell another young cousin "isn't the lady who died the fat one who always fills my fa...
I Am Prone to Inappropriate Laughter
😂
+ 6 44 replies 74 views Aug 18, 2017 |
I Am Prone to Inappropriate Laughter
I can't help it. I giggle. I giggle at the worst times. Tell me something serious, something that affects you deeply, something that I'm not personally familiar with. I'll giggle. By the time I realize I'm doing it, you've al...
+ 2 5 replies 11 views Aug 13, 2017 |
I Am Prone to Inappropriate Laughter
Or, anyway, I was, like many teenagers, prone to inappropriate laughter back in the day. My fondest memory of this happened on a blind date when I was in my mid teens. The movie was: The Bramble Bush starring Richard Burton. It was a way too serio...
+ 2 1 reply 12 views Aug 7, 2017 |
I Am Prone to Inappropriate Laughter
Our Religious Education teacher was giving us an account of the Ascension. I had a strange vision of a mechanical toy going wrong and Jesus being sent on a high velocity orbit of Earth. I got a fit of the giggles and had to stand outside of the class...
+ 0 3 replies 10 views Aug 7, 2017 |
I Am Prone to Inappropriate Laughter
It's even worse when they ask why and you have to explain that it was the stupidest thing.
+ 2 0 replies 1 views Jun 21, 2017 |
I Am Prone to Inappropriate Laughter
I have a nervous laugh. It doesn't really help in circumstances where I'm in a place of mourning, where laughing is considered disrespectful. Yes, I hysterically, uncontrollably laughed at my own grandfathers funeral. It earned me a lot of...
+ 10 27 replies 17 views May 31, 2017 |
I Am Prone to Inappropriate Laughter
Make it stop! I don't know what triggered this weird tic, but it's honestly straight from the devil. I have just been given some bad news, something the person was obviously & justifiably upset about. I could feel the corners of my ...
+ 3 34 replies 40 views Mar 15, 2017 |
I Am Prone to Inappropriate Laughter
i had to force myself not to laugh during my great uncles funeral because that was my first reaction and it was incredibly rude but i couldn't help it
+ 0 2 replies 4 views Jan 19, 2017 |
I Am Prone to Inappropriate Laughter
I laugh at anything and everything. My parents kick me out of their house for laughing too much 😂
+ 5 5 replies 15 views Dec 28, 2016 |
I Am Prone to Inappropriate Laughter
My boyfriend once was crying and very upset and I started laughing...very embarrassing and when he asked me why I was laughing I just laughed louder..oops.
I Am Prone to Inappropriate Laughter
I have a dark sense of humour and find it easy to laugh at the strangest of things.It can be embarrassing, but those that know me well forgive me as they know I can't help it.I do realise that it's something that I can't change , bu...
I Am Prone to Inappropriate Laughter
I have a dark sense of humor, so I sometimes giggle inappropriately. Whoops ._.
+ 4 2 replies 23 views Sep 30, 2016 |

I Am Prone to Inappropriate Laughter
Embarrassing and Funny

I Am Prone to Inappropriate Laughter | Similar Worlds