I Have Had a Panic Attack

I am here... and I restarted my medication for panic attack. It is so bad again... I have agoraphobia as well and I am living in a very crowded city. And this is not okay. I don't get out of the house as long as I don't have to, I am avoidi...
2
|
Because I try to blog as much as possible about my journey on here... 30 minutes ago I just had a panic attack in front of my family. It was over something immature as my eldest brother started talking very rudely to my father which I couldn't...
3
|
It was last Sunday and it was my first. It was so horrible. Today it's two weeks since I found my dad died on his bed. It was the most awful thing I lived before but I could cry, be sad, talk about what he used to say to me and things he did......
4
|
I get them a lot actually. Wouldn't wish that even for my worst enemy o_o
4
|
I have panic disorder so I used to have a lot of panic attacks. But I went to doctor, got my medication and healed from the attacks. That doesn't mean that anxiety didn't reamain. I just am not getting into a panic attack as much as I used ...
1
|
...have actually had several, and believe me, they are no fun! My panic attacks are just a piece of the puzzle called 'ME', which also involves depression and extreme anxiety. Slowly putting the pieces together, even tho some of them are st...
0
|
My Worst Panic Attack Yet... It was about a year ago, and I was sitting in my room at my dad's house. Then it started. I couldn't breathe, and that inability to breathe only made me more anxious. I was overwhelmed by ...
0
|

I Have Had a Panic Attack
Categories: Health

I Have Had a Panic Attack | Similar Worlds