21cookielover21 is using Similar Worlds.
Join Similar Worlds today!
United States
87 views · 16 followers · Online: Weeks ago (date?)
I Suck At Poetry
What You Don't Know She smiles as she walks on by The same face you see everyday No one knows what she keeps inside They just go past, keeping on their way She goes to her room where she's alone And sits by herself at last The tears roll...
1
|
I'm So Tired
I'm just so tired of life lately. I'm tired of stressing over grades and all my classes. I'm tired of hating myself all the time. I'm tired of constantly fighting with myself to do the right thing. Or to not hurt myself. I'm ...
1
|
I Love Music and Singing
i love music and singing because of how it makes me feel. Most days when I had a bad day or am feeling down, I go for a walk or to a private place and just listen to music and sing. It always makes me feel better and takes my mind off whatever happen...
1
|
I Have Thought About Suicde
Have you ever looked up at a tall building and wondered what it would be like to jump off? Have you ever looked at a speeding car passing by and wondered what it would be like to jump in front? Have you ever been cutting yourself and wondered what it...
0
|
I Need Someone to Talk to
I had a story on here that got taken down cuz I guess needing someone to talk to violates their guidelines...I think i was just meant to be alone....but anyways I'm just looking for a friend who will listen when I need to vent..which is often...
0
|
I Want to Give Up
What's the point of trying so hard if it never gets you anywhere? Never brings you anything but pain and sorrow.
0
|
I Hate That Moment
That moment when you realize those sixth months meant nothing to him. All those words he said, about love and marriage and happiness, were all a lie. He never cared, or wanted you, he was just waiting for someone to better to come around so he could ...
0
|
What's worse?
Smoking or cutting?
0
|
Archived Questions
What do you do to cheer yourself up when your sad?
Nothing inappropriate or anything please.
0
|
Archived Questions
Why won't he tell me what I did wrong?
My boyfriend broke up with me...yet today he told me he still loves me and he just wants to be single right now......why won't he tell me why?
0
|
Archived Questions
I Feel Empty Inside
They say its better to have loved and lost then never to have loved at all. However, I disagree. Cuz love gives you hope. Hope that maybe you aren't as terrible as you think you are. Hope that maybe its possible for someone as messed up as you t...
0
|
I Suck At Poetry
Truth is that I love you But do you still feel the same? Why is everything changing? Am I the one to blame? It seems you only love me When its convenient for you I try to make things work with us Yet I always feel so blue I just wish that you'...
0
|
I Hate Myself
There's nothing I believe in more than my own insignificance. So why does everybody think that my words can make a difference? -SR-71
0
|
I Listen to the Same Song Over and Over
Don't Say Goodbye by Skillet I listen to this song over and over because it makes me think of you. Its all the things I wanted to tell you but was too afraid. Its like it was written to describe my feelings for you. It makes me cry, but I cant ...
0
|
I Worry Too Much
I worry so much about you. You mean everything to me. I dont know what I'd do without you. I know you're going through a lot right now. But I wish you'd take the time to talk to me. To tell me what's going on. To stop me from worr...
0
|
What's your favorite kind of pie?
0
|
Archived Questions
Do you relate songs to people?
Whenever I hear songs, they always make me think of someone.
0
|
Archived Questions
I Want You To Care
Maybe the reason I'm afraid to tell you things, is because I'm afraid you won't care. When you found out I cut myself, you said you'd take away my knife. You said it'd be ok. That's was two years ago. I still cut myself....
0
|
If you self-harm, would you tell your bf/gf?
0
|
Archived Questions
I Hate Disappointing People
I think I have a serious disappointment complex. It controls my life. I set ridiculously high standards for myself so that I won't disappoint other people. And it has ruined my life. It has led to me having no self esteem and serious anxiety iss...
0
|

Join Time
1st Week of SW
Groups
75 Groups
Stories
50 Stories
Days Active
1 Mth Active

21cookielover21 | Similar Worlds