I Have Thought About Suicde

"Suicide is the most selfish thing you can do..." I disagree. I don't think its brave. I don't think its courageous....I don't even think it's worth it. But it is a way out. If you really stare at the humanity of being,...
3
|
Falling… means surrendering to an incoming pain. Falling means stumbling and getting hurt… badly. Falling is plummeting to the earth at a distance enough to create a crater that ultimately becomes your grave. Falling is… wholeheartedly volunteering f...
6
|
We need to nuke the world and start over again.
1
|
I'm 20 right now. And.. im reaching the end of my story. i know its pathetic and its funny but umm.. my entire life i was told that i could be anything i want. it's no one's fault except mines in believing that i could change the world...
1
|
Have you ever looked up at a tall building and wondered what it would be like to jump off? Have you ever looked at a speeding car passing by and wondered what it would be like to jump in front? Have you ever been cutting yourself and wondered what it...
0
|
I have thought about ending it a few times, to check out and leave by my own terms. Sometimes it seemed like it was the only way I could control my life, that I could actually be the one who decides how my life should be. Existential questions, the ...
0
|
I've been thinking about it again recently. I don't know what to do. I don't know how to fix it. I don't wanna go back down that road. I'm lost.
0
|

I Have Thought About Suicde
Categories: Health, Suicide

I Have Thought About Suicde | Similar Worlds