I Worry Too Much

5
|
I'm always on a rush since I sucked at time management. I was on my way to the hospital to receive the ACL reconstruction therapy. I'm about to lose my mind when I know I'll be coming late. Good thing, the hospital gave a grace period ...
0
|
Sometimes i feel emotions. I try to rationalize them. And i do. I understand that me feeling the way i do, does not make any damn sense. But yet here i am teary eyed and anxious. I think im too sensitive for life sometime. Sometimes i want today to...
0
|
I have an interview tomorrow and im so nervous. Its weird because i wanted the job really bad whdn I applied for it but I read reviews about the job and ALL of them were terrible. Except one. It seems that the job description on the companies websi...
3
|
Sometimes just hearing people talk is overwhelming. I really feel like the people im living with have already gotten tired of me.
3
|
I feel like screaming😣 I just had an interview with a Japanese company AND they asked me questions in japanese. I made sooooo many mistakes😥😭. Now i cant stop rethinking and thinking about what i said, what i shouldnt have said, and what i couldve sa...
3
|
Every time the door across the hall opens it sounds like someone is coming in my room and I keep freaking out. I also wonder where could they be going. They slam their door so much 😒
1
|
It doesnt matter now cause my dads dead but sometimes i look back through old photks and letters of my parents and i kinda get the feeling that my dad loved my mom more than my mom loved my dad. Its useless thinking about it now but i always tend to...
3
|
In the back of my mind I worry about my father finding out about all my partying and drug use. I've dubbed them my extracurriculars to mask it for outsiders. I just know how he is sometimes. If he ever got wind of what he was funding he would cu...
0
|
So it turns out that there will be about 3 weeks between my current job & when I start my summer job. I mean yeah I'm super excited to get a (much needed) break, but also kinda worried. I mean for one thing, that will be 3 weeks without a pa...
5
|
So im about to put in my two weeks at my old job. Im so nervous that after i do this my boss will hate me and give me bad reviews if I use her as a reference. She wouldn't do that right? Has she been feigning niceness all this time? Plus if she ...
0
|
Every time I go to WebMD I leave feeling like im on the verge of death... then again I already feel like that most of the time
1
|
I hope we can still be friends after this storm passes. Thats what I think to myself: what if they never though of me as a friend, i've just trapped myself again in this bubble of a delusion as I wait for the storm to pass by. I guess i've ...
5
|
Every time I look back over my previous conversations, all the feelings that I thought were old hit me once again like they did the first time. The anxiety comes back, the feelings come back. Why do I worry over a conversation that happened six years...
4
|
In one way I am very thankful to websites like this because they give my somewhere to anonymously post all of my feelings. If I couldn't do this sometimes I really feel like I would have killed myself already. Since I have social anxiety, someti...
1
|
Horrible habit, want it to go away
3
|
Today was my last school day before vacancy. My former homeroom teacher left today, because he is too old to continue teaching. My best friend wrote a song to thank that teacher and asked the class to sing it. Some classmates joined in, but most didn...
2
|
I'm worried about my extremely close friend over the internet but I don't want to text him and ask if he's okay because I don't want to bother him... This is awful and I don't know what to do.
0
|
Apparently according to my mother I look thinner, she made me get on the scale and I'm 104. According to her last year I was like 124 or something. I'm not even trying to lose weight. I'm 5'3. Maybe its my depression? I'm...
100+, C
0
|
So I was on my way to school on my bike when I went past this little girl who was crying. She was crying for her mom over and over. Then I saw a man walking behind her. At first I thought it was her dad..but then why would the girl be crying? The ...
0
|

I Worry Too Much
Categories: Other

I Worry Too Much | Similar Worlds