I Am Bipolar

Gaaah, I'm going out of my mind, I can't deal. I don't even know how to describe this state, but it's unbearable and it's not stopping. I wish I could switch off my brain until it goes away 😭
12
|
These new meds seem to be kind of working, I'm a lot calmer and I'm not having constant anxiety attacks and RAGE and insomnia and paranoia and all that fun shit you get on the high end, and I also haven't had a single migraine since I ...
13
|
Found out months ago I am bipolar, after years of trying depression medications. Finally I feel some relief once they put on the bipolar medications!! Sometimes the days are still bad but there are better days mixed in too
12
|
Im feeling stable for the first time in a few weeks. Had to go back onto an antipsychotic. I am grateful to be a person living with mental illness that cares about other people and involved in my own self care. I am so happy to be in a place in my ...
7
|
My best friends today were my cats and dog. I will usually keep to a schedule: drink coffee, prep dinner for later, go to the gym, sit in sauna, go to work etc. Its been a rough couple of days though, im bipolar and rapid cycling these days, so i s...
2
|
Venetian Snares - Kétsarkú Mozgalom (Bipolar Movement) I used to understand "happy," I know that I used to be happy, I was really happy. I'm unhappy now and I can't remember what it's like to be happy, I only remember… I ...
7
|
If you have Bipolar disorder like me, then let me know your thought. So I am at the point in my life were I want to start looking for love, and this is my first time. So I am scared more then most people who start. I am scared my bipolar disorder wil...
1
|
Aside from my typical longer lasting mood episodes, my mood swings and flat out emotional reactions are insanely extreme, but I've been learning to stop reacting after a bit and just say, "over it." Just drop it. It's actually not...
18-21
0
|
Hello Everyone! I am Bipolar II and have spent the majority of my life un-medicated, which has been my own personal hell. A few months ago I started therapy and 5 weeks ago I began a medication that has completely changed my life. I have done a...
10
|
In love with my manic. I've gone manic and my people are worried. But for me this is life and I am unsullied. There's no weed in sight. And it's an endless flight. I can't sleep, i can't eat, i can't calm down my ne...
8
|
Yes, type 2 in particular. Some days I'll feel like I'm in top of the world and nothing can stop me, and I experience hypomania. I'll be so hyper that I feel just fine getting no sleep. Then some days I feel really depressed, and have ...
3
|
I was diagnosed a few months ago with type one bipolar disorder. My moods shift to extremes. One second I could be calm, soft spoken and collected. A few minutes later I might be driving a hundred miles per hour blasting rock music. But medication do...
5
|
I was diagnosed recently, I don't know I guess I am glad to finally have a name for this but it's so hard feeling so alone. My biggest feeling is loneliness, I'll really try to make it in the long run but it's just so hard sometim...
3
|
I hate hate hate crashing down after having a few good days. Being among clouds isn't worth it when I fall back down to Earth. I just want to have some control over my life, but my meds never work and therapy is the same repetitive shit about st...
2
|
I lay in my bed staring at the ceiling. Everyone's voices sound so far away. My eyelids are heavy and I am curled in a ball. I can't move. I have go be still. If I am still nothing bad can happen. If I move the trail of fog and hatred will ...
0
|
what is everyone's mixed episodes like? mine are absolutely horrible. I get extremely agitated and I don't wanna be touched at all by anything or anyone or else I go insane. sometimes if its bad enough self harm plays a role. I see things t...
0
|

I Am Bipolar
Categories: Health

I Am Bipolar | Similar Worlds