I Am Spanish

This chart compares the usual time at what Spaniards, Italians, French, Germans and Swedes sleep (dormir), have breakfast (desayuno), work (trabajo), have lunch (comida) and have dinner (cena). You can see Spain is the country where we do everythi...
6
|
The biggest Catalonian banks are about to leave the region https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-10-05/catalonia-s-banks-prepare-to-move-amid-fears-of-customer-exodus Spaniards who kept bank accounts in them are massively taking their money ...
3
|
Demonstrations supporting police forces in the main cities of Spain. Really proud of my country
4
|
German, French and Dutch governments have shown their support to the Spanish government in their defense of the constitutional order. Meanwhile, British government is silent, and opposition leader Corbyn looks outraged by police keeping law and orde...
2
|
One of the unexpected consequences of the Catalonian independence referendum happening today is that many people are losing their shame to show the national flag in balconies or windows. So far, it only used to happen when the national soccer team wa...
3
|
On October 1st there will be a referendum for independence in Catalonia. First things first, that referendum is illegal. Spanish conatitution does not give their territories the chance to secede. Unfair? Maybe, but the law is the law. Those who figh...
3
|
My family are dispersed across the Kingdom. My mothers family are Euskera, my fathers are from Andalusia. What should I describe myself as? Spanish!
3
|
It had to happen sooner or later. A terrorist attack just happened in Barcelona. A man driving a van ran over a crowd at the Ramblas. An avenue in the centre of the city that is always crowded. They talk of at least two people dead and many more inju...
6
|
Sadly, it so so true 😞 Japanese logic: If someone else can do it, I can do it too. If nobody can do it, I must be the first one to do it. Spanish logic: If someone else can do it, let him do it. If nobody can do it, why should I?
9
|
I think USA should become a Spanish speaking country!
1
|
Why do Americans think learning Spanish is difficult? It's not if you want to get better you need speak Spanish everyday. You don't learn Spanish fluently without practice. Also it's easy when your around everyone who speaks Spanish.
0
|
Am I Spanish descent if my ancestor is from Spain? Like my grandpa grandpa was from Spain?
0
|
For sure one of the most controversial facts in Spanish history is the conquer of a great part of America. I have very mixed feeling about it myself. I cannot justify it. I detest any form of imperialism, colonialism or interventionism, and that conq...
2
|
Who was Selena Quintanilla? Not many many Americans know her music?
0
|
Do you know the band called Belanova? I find the lead singer attracttive! Have you heard of them. They make good music!
0
|
I am from Spain. In my first times on EP, I did not like to show it. I cared more if anyone could find me (although I knew that in this small city where I live chances are very slim). I don't care about it now. And also I love my country more th...
5
|

I Am Spanish
Categories: Travel

I Am Spanish | Similar Worlds