I Am Spanish

Demonstrations supporting police forces in the main cities of Spain. Really proud of my country

[image=https://photos1.similarworlds.com/00/00/00/00/00/71/73/89/Cierzo-VdLcJJnyg-b.jpg]
4
|
Pianist1234 · 22-25, M
You are 46-50.. but still.. maturity...
imLobo · M
[@16207,Cierzo] Pianist1234 is a troll he has no clue about what pride in one's country or their fellow citizens means. He only knows that when he dies all countries will celebrate his demise like the lancing of a boil on humanities ass.
Pianist1234 · 22-25, M
[@359451,ImLobo] why you call me troll troll evetytime
imLobo · M
Someone, please tell [@Pianist1234 ] the reason I am calling him a troll is because that is what he is!
PhlipipUK · 61-69, MVIP
I am not sure that I understand why the Spanish government oppose the Catalonia referendum but then I don't know the history.
PhlipipUK · 61-69, MVIP
[@16207,Cierzo] Is that the only reason? Some of the scenes shown in the media seem to be a bit excessive.
Cierzo · 46-50, M
[@361828,PhlipipUK] The media are presenting as excessive scenes that are the usual behaviour of any police force in thw world. Catalonia has its own police forces, they have been much more brutal in many occasions, there are a lot of images on youtube showing it, but media show just what suits their interests
PhlipipUK · 61-69, MVIP
[@16207,Cierzo] It is true that the media tend to show us the stuff that creates the most sensational story. I guess that, unless you are fully involved, you will not completely understand.
DonaldTrumpet · 70-79, M
HEREs We JuSt ShooTs the BlaCKx
Sorry, but I don't see any reason to be proud of your police forces, last days.
Cierzo · 46-50, M
[@1068,kingkyrie] This is the pacific, democratic Catalonian police. Are they showing such videos on foreign media too?

[youtube=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_phi_IhqRUA]
No, what's it about, what are they saying? My Spanish is a bit rusty?
Cierzo · 46-50, M
[@1068,kingkyrie] The policeman does not like that his behaviour is being recorded

I Am Spanish
Categories: Travel

Demonstrations supporting police forces in the mai... | I Am Spanish | Similar Worlds