I Like to Be Alone With My Thoughts Sometimes

I have always had a passion for words. There is something about beautifully strung words that make the image just transpire into something almost tangible, albeit an illusory tangible. How can something so strongly moving not be something worth ha...
12
|
“I am no longer afraid of the mess this healing will create. I am here to unravel. I am here to unpack these bones.“ — Bianca Sparacino
7
|
7
|
How devastating must it be To begin your dream with a bind of a ring Eyes so bright and smiles so wide To believe you found the one to hold for life The one to hold you And with a twist of fate so cruel You battle for your life, Weeping for the los...
1
|
I Don’t Know Why I Keep Getting My Hopes Up Because I Always End Up Disappointed By Holly Riordan I don’t know why I keep trying to convince you to become my boyfriend when it is clear you have no intentions of ever dating me. I don’t know ...
2
|
I have a mentally ill brother aged 27 who dropped out from school due to his illness 10 years ago. He s been lying on bed for years until recent 2 years he begins to make some progress and joins a course to study English. He wants to continue his edu...
4
|
I find no more serenity in my thoughts as lately I've been just a stranger to myself. The way, I've believed everything is somewhat losing its value and that I don't want. My mom's sick also since last night and that's not he...
0
|
You look so beautiful with silver duct tape across your mouth. Your hands bound behind your back but you don't even struggle cause you're obedient. I love the face you make when you can't breath. I love the color of your blood when my ...
5
|
I need a vacay, a change of scenery! A sight which chilled me to the marrow.
1
|
The Dark Night of the Soul. The panicked and lonesome feeling!
0
|
She was like a bright light! Light as a feather.
1
|
Tired of being strong! let me be weak for a minute.
3
|
All that makes us human 'continues'.. See you on the other side!
0
|
Up close and personal .. A different light, A small measure of peace Where Owls know my name!
1
|
Thunder, rain! Headphones on, lights OFF, Breathing..!
1
|
Sharing how I feel has always been hard, but I found that my best friend and best therapist could be an online blog or could be a piece of paper, anywhere were I can write my feelings out and not worried about being judged on how I feel. I intend do...
1
|
Who do you miss when you are alone with your thoughts?
4
|
In my thoughts we are always together. Your beautiful blue eyes staring into my soul as I just lay back eyes closed and feel your every kiss, touch and movement. You know I’m completely yours and I have no idea whether you’ll just play with my hair,...
3
|
All I can think about is him. He has gentle green eyes and a smile for me all the time. I hope he has tomorrow off because he and his dog usually walk me to and from work if he does. It’s nice having someone to talk to, have coffee with and give me a...
4
|
Actually a lot. Probably too much. I just like my me-time and I don't spend a lot of time with people. I rarely go out and I get grief for it all the time. Even my dad (who used to joke that I wasn't allowed to date until I'm 35)...
5
|

Categories: Health, Loneliness

I Like to Be Alone With My Thoughts Sometimes | Similar Worlds