I'm Afraid That I'll Be Single Forever

I'm Afraid That I'll Be Single Forever
Ohhhh it happened. All my friends are engaged and I’ve probably only been on six dates in the past year. I’m honestly shook, I’ve been frantically going through tinder and bumble and all that trying to find dates for all these weddings (all literally...
0
|
I'm Afraid That I'll Be Single Forever
I miss having someone I can trust 100% and cuddle up to, but I don't want the in-bed-intimacy stuff. I also need a whole lot of alone time every single day, so moving in together would be problematic. In addition, I have physical and mental iss...
1
|
I'm Afraid That I'll Be Single Forever
Don't fear it I have only seen 2 happy marriages in 25 years of my life Enjoy being single learn, travel make close friendships with both sexes. Find a profession that makes you happy There are very few happy marriages So few In all honesty Yo...
1
|
I'm Afraid That I'll Be Single Forever
I have only seen 2 couples over the decades well adjusted emotionally stable and enjoying wonderful relationship with each other. 2 just 2 out of hundreds of couples I have encountered. Just 2 You should enjoy being single and be afraid of enterin...
7
|
I'm Afraid That I'll Be Single Forever
I do not want to be single forever but I’m afraid there is no light at the end of the tunnel for me given my temperament Empty promises made, but when push comes to shove ... 😑😑 I just hope that when I’m old or ill there is someone to accompany me to...
6
|
I'm Afraid That I'll Be Single Forever
I hate having to act like being single doesn’t kill me inside whenever I’m with my friends and their boyfriends, which is every time i see them
5
|
I'm Afraid That I'll Be Single Forever
i’m hardly even that likable, i don’t know what made me think someone would love me. i don’t know how but i think i’ll have to learn how to keep going without ever knowing that love
3
|
I'm Afraid That I'll Be Single Forever
Nobody wants me, I am so worried I will be single forever. I just need someone to talk to
0
|
I'm Afraid That I'll Be Single Forever
I don't mind it much at all. As long as I got my family, Ill never be alone!
3
|
I'm Afraid That I'll Be Single Forever
I know how ugly I am, that doesn't mean to say I don't have redeeming qualities. I'm smart, I'm compassionate, I am articulate. However I'm 23 and never had a girlfriend in my entire life. I do like a girl, but I'm afrai...
2
|
I'm Afraid That I'll Be Single Forever
I'm saving myself for one guy. He just doesn't know I like him
1
|
I'm Afraid That I'll Be Single Forever
It's a serious concern of mine, I know I'm unattractive and don't really have much to compensate for that fact. I mean I'd like to believe I'm nice but, I guess that isn't enough. I'm not one of those people who bla...
3
|
I'm Afraid That I'll Be Single Forever
So I'm sitting in my bed browsing experience project and listening to one of my favorite songs "Lonely hearts club" by Marina and the diamonds, and the more I listen to it the more I think about how lonely I am and how I feel like I...
22-25
0
|
I'm Afraid That I'll Be Single Forever
I'm damaged goods, I know that sounds weird, I'm only 18, but I'm damaged goods. Today I grabbed my mum's arm, quite hard... I didn't mean to but she touched my leg, I wasn't expecting it so I reacted. I was with a girl ...
0
|

I'm Afraid That I'll Be Single Forever

I'm Afraid That I'll Be Single Forever | Similar Worlds