I'm Afraid That I'll Be Single Forever

I miss having someone I can trust 100% and cuddle up to, but I don't want the in-bed-intimacy stuff. I also need a whole lot of alone time every single day, so moving in together would be problematic. In addition, I have physical and mental iss...
1
|
Don't fear it I have only seen 2 happy marriages in 25 years of my life Enjoy being single learn, travel make close friendships with both sexes. Find a profession that makes you happy There are very few happy marriages So few In all honesty Yo...
1
|
I have only seen 2 couples over the decades well adjusted emotionally stable and enjoying wonderful relationship with each other. 2 just 2 out of hundreds of couples I have encountered. Just 2 You should enjoy being single and be afraid of enterin...
7
|
I do not want to be single forever but I’m afraid there is no light at the end of the tunnel for me given my temperament Empty promises made, but when push comes to shove ... 😑😑 I just hope that when I’m old or ill there is someone to accompany me to...
5
|
I hate having to act like being single doesn’t kill me inside whenever I’m with my friends and their boyfriends, which is every time i see them
5
|
i’m hardly even that likable, i don’t know what made me think someone would love me. i don’t know how but i think i’ll have to learn how to keep going without ever knowing that love
3
|
Nobody wants me, I am so worried I will be single forever. I just need someone to talk to
0
|
I don't mind it much at all. As long as I got my family, Ill never be alone!
3
|
I know how ugly I am, that doesn't mean to say I don't have redeeming qualities. I'm smart, I'm compassionate, I am articulate. However I'm 23 and never had a girlfriend in my entire life. I do like a girl, but I'm afrai...
2
|
I'm saving myself for one guy. He just doesn't know I like him
1
|
It's a serious concern of mine, I know I'm unattractive and don't really have much to compensate for that fact. I mean I'd like to believe I'm nice but, I guess that isn't enough. I'm not one of those people who bla...
3
|
OK, "afraid" is probably the wrong word choice. I'm not afraid I'll be single for the rest of my life, I'm quite certain of it. As much as I'd love to find that perfect woman to spend the rest of my life with, I'm a...
0
|
So I'm sitting in my bed browsing experience project and listening to one of my favorite songs "Lonely hearts club" by Marina and the diamonds, and the more I listen to it the more I think about how lonely I am and how I feel like I...
18-21
0
|
I'm damaged goods, I know that sounds weird, I'm only 18, but I'm damaged goods. Today I grabbed my mum's arm, quite hard... I didn't mean to but she touched my leg, I wasn't expecting it so I reacted. I was with a girl ...
0
|

I'm Afraid That I'll Be Single Forever

I'm Afraid That I'll Be Single Forever | Similar Worlds