I Enjoy Helping Others

I seem to spend more time trying to help other people (mostly online) than actually living my own life, it seems. The title of this group is 'I enjoy helping other people'. Well, it gives some meaning to my life. And I am really appreciativ...
5
|
I have always enjoyed it since I was little. I actually find joy in it and look for people in need. I have no idea why I’m like that but I always joke around and say it’s because I watched Barney as a kid 😂
5
|
My job is all about helping others as I'm in a team making sure an airline operates!
1
|
I work at the local municipal offices, I help people with their problems, getting to meet the right officer to remedy their situation. It can be tedious and it can be absorbing, I try to help but you meet people with major problems so you can't ...
2
|
Helping others have always boosted my confidence; I feel like I'm contributing my time to something worthwhile and I feel useful ajd needed.
C
4
|
Helping others help themselves.
6
|
I enjoy helping others an really at least have a little bit of respect for any one else who does most of my family has jobs in wich helps others I have had jobs that helps others I’m not sure why but I think it could be because of how I was raised
0
|
"The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others".
5
|
..to find a fitter life. A new person within themselves. Each one of us is many people within, it seems, as we engage differing phases in our lives.
2
|
IT wSnt easy getTing here, anD I waS helPed.....
5
|
Strictly speaking, altruism requires complete selflessness. It is the act of helping others without expecting to gain anything from it so in good conscience I can't honestly say that I am drawn to helping others from a purely altruistic place. ...
8
|
My mom was big on this when I was growing up and it is something I am passing on to my own kids. No matter how big or how small, helping out someone else brings joy and love all around.
16
|
aii sup people i'm shaun and i'm pretty interested in knowing my heritage yknow, so ye, in 4-5 days im going to Aruba for 3 weeks for vacation ( visiting my family aswell that lives there, yes incase you were wondering i am antillean/west i...
1
|
I'm not a supremacist, I'm an egalitarian. Looking in the mirror, is the recipe of war.
2
|
I enjoy helping complete strangers most of all. Probably because unlike family, friends and acquaintances, Strangers don't expect you to do anything for them, and therefore, are usually much more appreciative when you do. People you know are lik...
3
|
The Power of One What will do to One affects the other either Good or Bad,Deeds are transmitted by the Kindness or Cruelty we show to One,I don't seem to understand why some people are so wicked in this World,not knowing that the consequences of...
2
|
Excuse me? can I carry your bag for you? :D
1
|
If you ask for advice then get angry at others for their suggestions, then it's not advice you want but to be told that you are right and everything else is wrong.
4
|
I really LOVE to help others. If they need advice or support or what have you. I love to be here to LOVE and CARE for you all 😘💖 Love and Blessings, Crystal 💋
36-40, C
1
|
This is my mission in life. Whether it's helping clients within my coaching business, or the local drinkers at the bar I'm employed by, I just want to make a difference. I have a belief, and it's somewhat selfish, that we can live on t...
11
|

I Enjoy Helping Others
Categories: Doing Good

I Enjoy Helping Others | Similar Worlds