San Francisco, The Capitol Of The Land Of Fruits And Nuts, Launches Taxpayer Funded Public Defender Office Dedicated To Illegal Immigrants

You can’t make this stuff up.

To our complete ‘shock’, the liberal bastion of California’s northern shores has just announced that it will create a brand new tax-payer funded branch of the Public Defender’s office to specifically defend illegal immigrants (key word being illegal), including gang members, in deportation cases. Adding insult to injury, taxpayers will have to pony up an additional $200,000 each year to cover the cost of 3 public defenders and a paralegal, all of whom will be dedicated to making sure that federal laws are ignored.
Yay!! More waste of money flying out of my pocket. am I use to it? it's been happening ever since so why the fuck not but, do I enjoy it? no.

Life in California is a Joke and I always laugh at anything what these idiots done to our state. I mean I can't get upset or pissed off since I'm mentally drained now days.

I can't wait for God to deal with these Fucking crooked Democrats and Newsom. Military ACTION!!!!
[@494950,sunsporter1649] I see. So you're just going to change the subject every time someone owns you.
sunsporter1649 · 70-79, M
[@1201381,ShadowfireTheSarcastic] Get off your mugwump and take a stand on something someday
spjennifer · 56-60, T
[@494950,sunsporter1649] Make your stand, like a Partridge in a pear tree!
Virgo79 · 56-60, M
They may soon be short of tax payers.
fddlpej · 56-60, M
[@494950,sunsporter1649] what tax dodge are you talking about? Funny that he took the train every day back and forth to work from Delaware to Washington DC if he had so much money wouldn't it have been easier to just buy another house in Washington or even helicopter in?
sunsporter1649 · 70-79, M
[@28583,fddlpej] https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/09/28/joe-biden-allegedly-exploited-s-corporation-loophole-to-avoid-paying-medicare-social-security-taxes/
fddlpej · 56-60, M
[@494950,sunsporter1649] didn't know that I will have to check it out.
beckyromero · 31-35, F
What part of "innocent unless proven guilty" don't you understand?

Or do you prefer the Russian way of criminal "justice"?
sunsporter1649 · 70-79, M
[@1201381,ShadowfireTheSarcastic] Still no viable plan, eh? Amusing
Elessar · 26-30, M
[@379861,Sharon], [@580625,QuixoticSoul], [@1201381,ShadowfireTheSarcastic]

What have you done?? You've summoned him back on a thread that was dead since Feb 4 😐😐
[@44863,Elessar] Sorry... *sniff*
Good things take time...backlash is coming and the ilk of Joe Biden and the progressive leftists in the Democratic Party are sowing seeds that they will rue the days they did. The Jan 6th incident should have been a wake up call. Apparently it was not,
sunsporter1649 · 70-79, M
[@28583,fddlpej] Still making payments on that bridge you bought?
fddlpej · 56-60, M
[@494950,sunsporter1649] nope I just know that technology changes things. Look at the cars from the seventies. They really were not that great. Look at them today they run over three hundred thousand miles and get better fuel economy also they don't rust out as soon as the old ones did plus they are safer and if you want fast they are faster. Technology did that. Technology will do it for the electric car also. I do have some fond memories of the cars from the seventies though.
sunsporter1649 · 70-79, M
[@28583,fddlpej] You really believe those unibody crackerboxes are safer? Amusing
swirlie · 31-35, F
[c=#008099]
Well, if you don't like America and the American way of life, then you should get back on a boat and go back to where your ancestors came from, no?[/c]
sunsporter1649 · 70-79, M
[@605026,spjennifer] Shows how much you know about the great outdoors. Look up nittany lions sometime
curiosi · 56-60, F
Of course they are America last!
sunsporter1649 · 70-79, M
[@423488,curiosi]
LMAO!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Your right. You couldn't possibly making this up. Lol!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
QuixoticSoul · 36-40, M
You're slow, we've had an immigration unit since '17.

Having people defending themselves in court is stupid. If you weren't so brain damaged, you'd understand this.

Ironically for you, this only applies because people in immigration courts aren't being accused of a [i]crime[/i]. In criminal cases, immigrants get a public defender like everyone else, no matter how much that pisses you off. Because, you know, constitution.
independentone · 61-69, M
What do you care, you don't live in Ca.
theUnDeforestedMind · 56-60, M
Shit like this makes me glad that I left san francisco in 2012.
beckyromero · 31-35, F
[@1088262,independentone] [quote]sporty lives in Florida, that explains a lot right there.[/quote]

Yes, indeed. He's a [b]FLORIDA MAN[/b].
4meAndyou · F
California: the land that keeps on taking. A friend of mine sent me this:

"I saw a interesting video this morning. California passed some law, SB10. It gives California the first right of refusal on all foreclosed properties. Then to help them get foreclosed properties they extended the no eviction law to extend through June. So people can continue living for free in your property and you can't kick them out until July. As the owner you still have to make all the payments. If you don't and your property is foreclosed then California has the first right of refusal to purchase it for pennies on the dollar."
sunsporter1649 · 70-79, M
[@387713,4meAndyou]
graphite · 56-60, M
Companies, residents and events are moving out of Frisco. Homeless are moving in.
[@698333,graphite] More like in and out. I remember meeting a few Homeless People in Redding that are from San Francisco. I guess they were force to leave just to decrease the Homeless rate.

now the question is now days. I wonder if they went back to San Francisco.
Harriet03 · 41-45, F
[image deleted]
fddlpej · 56-60, M
That's okay it isn't as much money as they pay to support the welfare southern states who brag about the low taxes they have and how wrong liberal states are but they are glad to take the liberal money because they don't want to pay their fair share to keep their state going.
graphite · 56-60, M
California for the first time ever lost a House seat in the Census. So many people are tired of this expensive, poorly run state, the results of one-party Democrat rule. Problem is, a lot of these people take their poor voting habits with them to their new states and vote Democrat there, too.
beckyromero · 31-35, F
[@28583,fddlpej] [quote]they got the arms from the United states and it was the Reagan administration that managed to get them to Iran and they received the money from Iran.[/quote]

The arms were sent to Iran by Israel and arms dealers.

What the Reagan administration did was peanuts compared to the lawlessness of the Trump administration.
sunsporter1649 · 70-79, M
[@31716,beckyromero] Found those 33,000 cupcake recipes yet?
Glad I don’t live there. I am surprised CA is not #1 in exodus numbers
fddlpej · 56-60, M
[@494950,sunsporter1649] the poor southern people were fooled by the wealthy ones to fight a war for them. Just like you are not smart enough to know what the Republicon party really is.
sunsporter1649 · 70-79, M
[@28583,fddlpej] LOL, keep reading Daffy Ducks bullschiff, it is so amusing to anyone with a brain and knows how to use it
fddlpej · 56-60, M
[@494950,sunsporter1649] well then why do you keep supporting a group of people who wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire?
Actually look at YALE University - they don't care if you are an illegal alien. Personally I think they prefer that you are - so they can fill their quota. They dont want to know if you are documented or not -

WOW - to get a degree from YALE ! what a disgusting watered down feather in one's cap.
fddlpej · 56-60, M
[@494950,sunsporter1649] when you said that the Pennsylvania farmer's needed guns to shoot lions and I didn't know what I was talking about. I never said anything about that but I did talk about trump letting hunters in motor boats hit the caribou in the head while they are swimming across the river. It doesn't sound much like hunting to me but he said he did that along with letting hunters use bacon soaked jelly donuts as bait for bears so his worthless sons could what they call hunt. Kinda like fishing with dynamite.
sunsporter1649 · 70-79, M
[@28583,fddlpej] So you agree the the Second Amendment has more than one practical use. You are catching on, slowly but surely
fddlpej · 56-60, M
[@494950,sunsporter1649] I believe it is within reason and reasonable people have them. Some people should never have them just like a driver's license.
4meAndyou · F
Why even bother? Oh. That's right, Gascon, who releases ALL criminals ALL the time back into the population, is only located in Los Angeles.
nedkelly · M
Illegal immigrants simple to prosecute

Prosecutor - to defendant on the stand

Are you in this country illegally, YES

Guilty and deported within 5 mins
QuixoticSoul · 36-40, M
[@494950,sunsporter1649] Bwahaha that’s the sort of election that you’re concerned about? Poor sporty, this isn’t the gotcha moment you think it is - it just shows how insane you are about this stuff. That inferiority complex is wild.
[image]
[@580625,QuixoticSoul] I is illegal where I live - it's a notice to appear for a violation of the law. Or he can take you into custody.
Personally I wouldn't last a day in jail.
Do you have a source that isn't a front group for a neo nazi this time?
[@494950,sunsporter1649] Yep. Definitely trying hard to be an Info Wars reject. lol
sunsporter1649 · 70-79, M
[@346344,PicturesOfABetterTomorrow] Since you support all kinds of illegal activities, one more is right up your alley
[@494950,sunsporter1649] Wow. That is such a stretch I hope you don't hurt yourself.
ThePast04 · 36-40, F
It's saddening what Calif. has become, as well as most of the nation.
[@494950,sunsporter1649] Dude, seriously. For all you contribute to the conversation, I reiterate that you could be replaced by a bot and nobody would notice the difference.
sunsporter1649 · 70-79, M
[@1201381,ShadowfireTheSarcastic] LOL, nobody would miss you at all, all that would have to be done is tune in pmsnbc
QuixoticSoul · 36-40, M
[@1201381,ShadowfireTheSarcastic] I don’t call him a human Markov chain for nothing.
Time to panic. 🤣

Tres13 · 51-55, M
....be sure to wear flowers in ur hair If you’re going to San Francisco
As always, your story sounds legit, but you're not being completely honest. The immigration DEPARTMENT of the San Francisco's public defender's office was established FOUR YEARS AGO, in direct respond to Ronald Rump threatening mass deportation.

Now be a good little troll and reduce this discussion to name-calling and rehashing old debunked arguments.
sunsporter1649 · 70-79, M
[@1201381,ShadowfireTheSarcastic] There is a 60 mile segment of the border with a wall, and zero illegal alien crossing. Walls work quite well, when backed up with a free fire zone at MCAS Yuma
https://www.mercurynews.com/2020/08/07/us-officials-find-sophisticated-tunnel-under-us-mexico-border
fddlpej · 56-60, M
[@494950,sunsporter1649] what works better is putting people in prison who employ the people who cross over the border. That worked for years before Reagan stopped enforcing that law.
RedBaron · M
Maybe you would prefer that they be summarily taken out and shot by a firing squad.
sunsporter1649 · 70-79, M
[@605026,spjennifer] You encouraged, supported, and voted for it, enjoy the fruits of your labors
[@605026,spjennifer] Nah, that's not his mom. She's not standing on a street corner.
spjennifer · 56-60, T
[@494950,sunsporter1649] And a partridge in a pear tree!
fanuc2013 · 46-50, F
The people of California voted in their politicians so that must be what they want.
QuixoticSoul · 36-40, M
[@494950,sunsporter1649] Relax sporty, I know more than you.
I was right. [@494950,sunsporter1649] is either senile or a bot.
spjennifer · 56-60, T
[@1201381,ShadowfireTheSarcastic] Nahh, he's a Partridge in a pear tree, lol!
Zonuss · 41-45, M
Every state has flaws. I'm sure someone hates the one you live in.
QuixoticSoul · 36-40, M
[@322117,Zonuss] In his mind, Florida is a perfect place that has long overtaken California as the seat of American economic power and innovation.

But he is suffering from early onset dementia as a consequence of never wearing his moto helmet.
sunsporter1649 · 70-79, M
[@580625,QuixoticSoul]
2cool4school · 41-45, F
5th largest economy on the planet...
4meAndyou · F
[@604557,stratosranger] I KNEW it was just a misunderstanding between you. Glad to hear I was right.
Thanks. Stereoguy is cool and the gang in my book. [@387713,4meAndyou]
[@604557,stratosranger] Thank you very much 😊
jackj · 56-60, M
It’s run in a similar fashion to the Us government. High taxes, bad spending choices. Only worse.
sunsporter1649 · 70-79, M
[@1026,LeopoldBloom] So is the flat earth you believe in.
[@494950,sunsporter1649] The flat earthers are on your side, Adolf.

“Cavemen rode dinosaurs”
fddlpej · 56-60, M
It a good thing the government isn't run like the south we would all live in a third world country then because that's what the south would be without the liberal states bailing them out financially. Face it the south are Republican run states that relies on the liberal states to make them financially secure.
fddlpej · 56-60, M
[@494950,sunsporter1649] I said one of the best. Lincoln and Theodore Roosevelt were the top two then you have Dwight Eisenhower. After that you really don't have much
sunsporter1649 · 70-79, M
[@28583,fddlpej] LOL, some eddukkation you have, that is the official portrait of the great demonocrat president Jefferson Davis, of Mississippi
fddlpej · 56-60, M
[@494950,sunsporter1649] he just reminds me of a modern day Republican president.
ron122 · 36-40, M
And when is that earthquake supposed to sink California?😝
4meAndyou · F
[@20437,ron122] It won't be funny if it ever does happen. Lots of innocents live there.
[@20437,ron122] He will have to ask Kat Kerr.