4meAndyou is using Similar Worlds.
Join Similar Worlds today!
United States
Divorced
Straight
Discussion, Stories, Learning
10565 views · 241 followers · Online: Recently (date?)
Only Quiet in RL
About Me
Did you ever order something online, and when it arrives you wonder if you need new glasses? Or if you are going cross-eyed?
Someone here on SW told me that it is NOT corn and beans that form a complete protein, but beans and HOMINY. Hominy is just corn kernels that have been soaked in lye to remove the outer layer. (Black olives are black because THEY are soaked in lye, s...
4
|
Food
Are you psyched? Bars in Maryland can now re-open...if they buy these tables for their patrons!!!
😂😂😂 Click on link...video is inside link...😂😂😂 https://fox6now.com/2020/05/18/maryland-bar-creates-social-distancing-tables-with-inner-tube-bumpers-for-customers-to-wear-once-it-reopens/
2
|
Embarrassing & Funny
I Like To Share Recipes
How to Cook Top Sirloin Filet Steaks Top sirloin is sometimes tough. It is a very lean meat, and special steps must be taken to make it more tender. I was watching Guy's Grocery Games a month ago, and one of the contestants did not have TIME ...
3
|
Is Nancy Pelosi really this clueless?
She was interviewed on television in California, answering a news person who asked her how she can possibly support closing down her state for three more months...and she answered in such a snotty, entitled way...(it was her tone of voice)... "...
9
|
I Am Worried About My Health
Warning: Rant in progress. Massachusetts is still on lockdown, and "they" are saying it will be this way until June 18th. Why so long? Because of the poo for brains people, that's why. We've all been ordered, here, to stay on l...
4
|
I have received a lot of educational material prior to this from Khenpal1, but I am shocked by what he sent me yesterday. Your thoughts?
3
|
Education
I Like Baking
Fresh from the oven...Pumpkin walnut cranberry breads with pumpkin spice syrup infused cranberries and walnuts. The whole house smells like cloves and cinnamon and ginger.
6
|
Do you have meat shortages where you live? Is meat the new toilet paper?
Local grocery stores in Massachusetts have made packages of meat smaller,and they are limiting meat to two packages per customer. SO...I would like to make this post all about MEATLESS PROTEIN!!! For example, did you know that beans...(like pinto b...
6
|
Food
Gordon Chang, Asia Analyst, says that China released this virus deliberately, and that they will do it again. True? False?
He says that first the Chinese lied, deliberately, about human to human transmission, and they closed their own borders, yet allowed infected Chinese citizens to fly all over the world. THEN they applied pressure to all the countries who wanted to cl...
4
|
Health
Biden...Bill Clinton...Harvey Weinstein...what do they all have in common?
6
|
I Like To Share Recipes
"Bread and Butter" style Relish Using inexpensive bottled sweet pickle relish, add some sweet and spicy oomph! 1/2 cup sweet pickle relish (the sort that is used on hamburgers and hot dogs). 1/4 cup dried chopped onion, reconstituted 1/4 ...
2
|
I Like To Share Recipes
Quarantine Green Pea and Kielbasa Soup My car is dead. Turns out my battery wasn't the problem, it's the alternator...but I haven't been out to buy fresh food in a looooong time because of my car. It's getting repaired today. In...
2
|
If, in the USA, it is illegal for both state and federal governments to make huge payments to a slush fund, (such as a charity)....(continued below)
without first passing at least a state law making it legal, then why is the Governor of California placing 75 million of state tax funds in just such a slush fund in order to pay $500 a month to SOME illegal immigrants, (not all, by any means, only 1...
2
|
Remember Mike Bloomberg? Spent 450 million on his own Presidential campaign ads? What's he doing now?
He has his own philanthropy page online. (See link below and click on "Our Work" in the black toolbar). "Just days after Mike Bloomberg launched a program to help American mayors improve their coronavirus response, Bloomberg Philanthr...
4
|
Food
Are you an American family with no job, running out of food?
Write to Nancy Pelosi and tell her how you feel about that. She is holding up Congress going back in session. Speaker of the House, Nancy Pelosi 1236 Longworth H.O.B. Washington, DC 20515
8
|
Food
Anyone going to Jupiter with me? :D Apparently it RAINS diamonds on Jupiter!!!
The atmosphere of Jupiter is composed primarily of carbon. As the carbon particles fall back toward the surface of the giant planet, the incredible atmospheric pressure compresses the carbon so intensely that it falls to the surface in the form of a ...
6
|
Science & Technology
I don't know why I am crying once again...do you?
I am just following my morning routine, but the tendonitis in my right hand is so painful this morning I had to sit still for a bit and just ice my hand...and then I started thinking about Ingrid Bergman in a movie called the Inn of the 6th Happiness...
4
|
Personal, Thoughts & Feelings
How can you know whether or not you have covid19 without a test?
Covid Toes. That's right. If your toes are blue and they are normally NOT blue, you might have covid19. If you also have no sense of taste or smell at the same time, that's a pretty good sign that you should call your doctor. I'm thin...
3
|
Health
Why are Marie Antoinette and Nancy Pelosi alike?
When Marie Antoinette was told that her citizens were rioting because they had no bread, she laughed, and said, "Let them eat cake!" Last night, I watched Nancy Pelosi show off the contents of her freezer: Video included in post: https:/...
5
|
Chinese McDonald's bans all black people in predominantly African city inside China?
https://nypost.com/2020/04/14/mcdonalds-in-china-sorry-for-sign-banning-black-people-amid-coronavirus/
2
|
Food

Days Active
2 Yrs Active
Comments
10,000 Comments
Join Time
1st 6 Mths of SW
Questions
250 Questions

4meAndyou | Similar Worlds