4meAndyou is using Similar Worlds.
Join Similar Worlds today!
United States
Divorced
Straight
Discussion, Stories, Learning
8398 views · 200 followers · Online: Recently (date?)
Only Quiet in RL
About Me
Comments
10,000 Comments
Days Active
1 Yr Active
Join Time
1st 6 Mths of SW
Questions
250 Questions
Gifts
Nimbus, we all feel your pain...are you okay?
😥😥😥
3
15 hrs ago
|
I Like To Share Recipes
No air fryer? 4meAndyou's Oven Steak Fries Oven fries use less oil than frying. Preheat oven to 450 F. Scrub 4 to 5 medium large russet potatoes with a vegetable brush. Leave the skins on. Because of some confusion as to the size of these pot...
3
16 hrs ago
|
I Like To Share Recipes
4meAndyou's Easy Baked Fish Preheat oven to 375F ANY fresh or frozen white boneless skinless fish fillets, any thickness 1/2 cup butter 1 cup panko bread crumbs Lemon juice Place your fresh or frozen fish fillets on a cookie sheet or jelly ro...
3
17 hrs ago
|
I Like To Share Recipes
4meAndyou's Pepperoni Rice Soup or Stew. I always make a huge batch of this, and then I can freeze it! I use organic ingredients whenever I can. (Not always available). In a very large stock pot, add the following ingredients: 4 quarts organi...
0
17 hrs ago
|
The Illegal Immigrant Vote: Election Tampering by Democrats?
With all the fuss being made about tampering with elections right now, during these impeachment hearings, I wonder if Democrats are doing exactly that, right this minute, in the guise of providing illegal immigrants with drivers licenses? Did you kn...
1
|
I Have Weird Dreams
Here it is, 3:30 a.m. and I am awake after the weirdest dream I have had in awhile. I dreamed I lived in a large house we had built with our own hands, and we operated it as an Inn. We had one permanent guest, an older woman, and I was a young girl....
4
|
I Love Grilled Cheese and Tomato Soup
Ina Garten's Tomato Soup from the Food Network https://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/ina-garten/easy-tomato-soup-grilled-cheese-croutons-recipe-2109038
4
|
Have you ever shopped for Christmas gifts like I do?
One for you, one for me...one for you, one for me....😂
10
|
Embarrassing & Funny
Do you think there is a resemblance?
😂😂😂
6
|
Comcast and Contract Slavery? FORCED TO PAY COMCAST!
I wonder if anyone knows about this business practice employed by Comcast/Xfinity? They send salesmen round to large apartment buildings and to mobile home parks all over the country, (if allowed to so so by state law), and they convince the owners ...
5
|
Movies & TV
I Want To Make A Deeper Study Of Socialism
Examining the premise that Socialism does not work, and can not work, because of the flaws in human nature, such as greed and hunger for power. This was written by an SW member, (with his permission), user name Rhodesianman, who has lived in a socia...
2
|
I Like To Share Recipes
Thanksgiving Sandwich Served in restaurants all over Plymouth, Massachusetts! 2 slices bread, white or wheat. Mayonnaise or Miracle Whip salad dressing 1/2 cup stuffing 2 thin slices white meat turkey breast Cranberry sauce Spread the mayonnaise o...
2
|
I Am Relieved
I feel so much better today. Relief and sadness and stress and anger can be combined into one emotion, I am finding. It is a sort of eye stinging lack of stress and a mind numbing necessity to do nothing while NOT crying, most of which I can blame on...
2
|
I Like To Share Recipes
Do you usually serve shrimp cocktail as an appetizer with Thanksgiving dinner? If you normally buy those horrible, horrible cooked shrimp rings, there is a better way. Buy raw peeled and deveined large shrimp. Make a Bouquet Garni. Use a clean sq...
2
|
I Like To Share Recipes
If you are roasting a turkey this year, try this simple trick before roasting. Mix softened butter with fresh herbs, such as chopped rosemary, sage, thyme, and parsley. Chill the butter until hard enough to slice. At the opening where you normally ...
2
|
I Love and Hate Arguing Politics
What is your opinion of my political theory? During the televised coverage of the Trump impeachment process, Nancy Pelosi announced that President Trump is SO dangerous that they will have to hurry to impeach him...and then they will adjourn for thei...
6
|
Did you know there is blood on the Avocados? Avocado cartels are now killing one another. 18 murders so far.
What is your opinion? First the vicious gangs and the drugs, and now the money from the sale of avocados to the Americans is another excuse for Mexicans to kill one another.
3
|
Food
Free Speech vs. Racism? I am questioning the motivations of Binghamton College Protesters.
An economist, Art Laffer, was scheduled to speak at Binghamton regarding marginal tax rates, and was drowned out by protesters who refused to allow him to speak. He was then supported by the Young College Republicans group who had invited him, and th...
6
|
I Am Not Politically Correct
The New York Times proudly presents it's very own youtube presentation...it's interpretation of Cancel Culture.
3
|
Say ANYTHING. promise ANYTHING...even if you don't really plan to do it.
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/18820570-barack-obama-s-rules-for-revolution
2
|
4meAndyou | Similar Worlds