I Wasted My Time On Someone

please continue to treat me like im crazy and youre not full of shit. i love that, thanks.
4
|
My ex boyfriend broke up with me last year, a couple of weeks after my great nan died and also several days before my 15th birthday, needless to say I was in a pit of anger and loneliness, its taken me this long that I wasted too much time on a cruel...
0
|
We meet people for a reason and I believe it's not a waste of time. As they touch our lives...we learn, we endure, we dream, we hope, we cling on to our own faith that it will last. Though it never did, we must be thankful they passed by momen...
5
|
His name was Pieter, he was Afrikaans, and at first a really surprising guy, but in time he changed and the attraction waned!
5
|
We did all that (loving, caring, sharing, growing together ect. ect).... Just to become strangers again...
9
|
Three years... People say it wasn't a waste because of the good times we shared.... To me it feels like it... I fought so hard to keep us together...What I failed to realize was he never fought for me... It was always me for him... It was my fau...
5
|
It was all a waste of time. Five years, wasted. I wish I never met my husband. I remember a time when I'd post on here saying how much he means to me, but now he's that jerk that left me for someone else.
2
|
I wish I never met my husband at all. Yeah, for four years (not counting last year because it was too painful) we had good times and laughed, but I would take all that back just to also get rid of the pain I feel right now…
0
|
Don't waste time on what's not important. Don't get sucked into the drama. Get on with it: don't dwell on the past. Be a big person; be generous of spirit; be the person you'd admire.
5
|
If there was anything I could say to you, it would be that I'm sorry I ever found you again. My curiosity got the best of me. You know, he told me just yesterday that if you had been a good catch he might have let it happen. I am shocked that he...
4
|
They didn't see my worth. Sometimes I wonder what's worse losing someone to death or by choice. Yes it's painful when someone you love dies but it's also painful watching someone you love walk away as if you never mattered in the ...
18
|
So the guy I've been writing about in this group told me that he likes me. I guess my theory was wrong lol. Our playfulness is back to the way it used to be if not slightly different because we both know we like each other. The thing is...we...
0
|
Love really blinds you. I can't believe I wasted a year of my life on an abusive, childish mommy's boy. And he wasn't even handsome.... so there wasn't even a tiny little pro, all cons. He really didn't do any good for me. ...
2
|
I actually keep doing the same thing over and over again. I really care about this person, so I keep opening myself up...only to get hurt again. Each time I convince myself that this time, it will be different, but it never is. I'll probably con...
10
|
Why does he do the things he does? Whyyyyy? We used to talk and joke around a lot early last year. I even considered us in the early stages of friendship back then. And then he got into the drugs (which was a reoccurring thing for him) and started a...
4
|
I've wasted my time with so many people, only to be hurt, rejected and just plain not appreciated. It never stops hurting, even though I am so ridiculously used to it.
2
|
I easily find that all too familiar trap of my mind giving way too much consideration to people and ideas that don't deserve it. Including some of my own thoughts. Some just have a way of plucking the right string that gets me to play. Is being ...
5
|
Almost accurate to the T...😒
0
|
What bothers me even more is that I realized this a long time ago but I still think about him. I know his interest in me was fictional. The fact that he could barely look me in the eye anymore (unless totally by chance) confirms he never liked me and...
0
|
This one person in my class. I thought we were friends, but he suddenly started ignoring me. The problem is, I still try to talk to him even though I know he'll keep hurting me. He and another classmate who also ignores me are also two of the o...
0
|

I Wasted My Time On Someone
Categories: Dating and Relationships

I Wasted My Time On Someone | Similar Worlds