I Wasted My Time On Someone

I Wasted My Time On Someone
Aug10,2019 I called him a few times, I’ve been blocked and unblocked. Not really sure what’s up with that but I left 3 vm. I think I’ll leave it at that. Idk. I don’t want anyone else. Even if he does. I’ve gave myself plenty opportunity to be with...
7
|
I Wasted My Time On Someone
Aug4 I want to let him know I got his message but I won’t. I can’t help but think it wasn’t genuine but just attention seeking. I can’t let someone like that around again. I’ve experienced my karma and it’s time to move on. I’ve learned my lessons. ...
6
|
I Wasted My Time On Someone
Aug2 2019 It’s been 4 days since we’ve had contact. Idek why i keep count . I want it to represent growth but it feels more like a sad reminder that I wasn’t good enough. Aug3 2019 Today was the day. He called. I Let it go to voicemail. I don’t kno...
0
|
I Wasted My Time On Someone
Aug1 2019 I want to move on. I can’t get him out of my head but I know it all comes with time. I think it’ll be harder the more days that pass but I also know once it’s unbearable that will be the moment it ends and I’ll be alright . I know I loved h...
8
|
I Wasted My Time On Someone
please continue to treat me like im crazy and youre not full of shit. i love that, thanks.
4
|
I Wasted My Time On Someone
Even though I'm here to share experiences; I'm not gonna waste time talking him... I gave him my heart and basically tore it apart by the next day after we declared our relationship, he was already locking lips with some other girl... Damn ...
4
|
I Wasted My Time On Someone
My ex boyfriend broke up with me last year, a couple of weeks after my great nan died and also several days before my 15th birthday, needless to say I was in a pit of anger and loneliness, its taken me this long that I wasted too much time on a cruel...
0
|
I Wasted My Time On Someone
We meet people for a reason and I believe it's not a waste of time. As they touch our lives...we learn, we endure, we dream, we hope, we cling on to our own faith that it will last. Though it never did, we must be thankful they passed by momen...
6
|
I Wasted My Time On Someone
His name was Pieter, he was Afrikaans, and at first a really surprising guy, but in time he changed and the attraction waned!
5
|
I Wasted My Time On Someone
We did all that (loving, caring, sharing, growing together ect. ect).... Just to become strangers again...
9
|
I Wasted My Time On Someone
Three years... People say it wasn't a waste because of the good times we shared.... To me it feels like it... I fought so hard to keep us together...What I failed to realize was he never fought for me... It was always me for him... It was my fau...
5
|
I Wasted My Time On Someone
It was all a waste of time. Five years, wasted. I wish I never met my husband. I remember a time when I'd post on here saying how much he means to me, but now he's that jerk that left me for someone else.
2
|
I Wasted My Time On Someone
I wish I never met my husband at all. Yeah, for four years (not counting last year because it was too painful) we had good times and laughed, but I would take all that back just to also get rid of the pain I feel right now…
0
|
I Wasted My Time On Someone
Don't waste time on what's not important. Don't get sucked into the drama. Get on with it: don't dwell on the past. Be a big person; be generous of spirit; be the person you'd admire.
5
|
I Wasted My Time On Someone
They didn't see my worth. Sometimes I wonder what's worse losing someone to death or by choice. Yes it's painful when someone you love dies but it's also painful watching someone you love walk away as if you never mattered in the ...
18
|
I Wasted My Time On Someone
So the guy I've been writing about in this group told me that he likes me. I guess my theory was wrong lol. Our playfulness is back to the way it used to be if not slightly different because we both know we like each other. The thing is...we...
0
|
I Wasted My Time On Someone
Love really blinds you. I can't believe I wasted a year of my life on an abusive, childish mommy's boy. And he wasn't even handsome.... so there wasn't even a tiny little pro, all cons. He really didn't do any good for me. ...
2
|
I Wasted My Time On Someone
I actually keep doing the same thing over and over again. I really care about this person, so I keep opening myself up...only to get hurt again. Each time I convince myself that this time, it will be different, but it never is. I'll probably con...
10
|
I Wasted My Time On Someone
Why does he do the things he does? Whyyyyy? We used to talk and joke around a lot early last year. I even considered us in the early stages of friendship back then. And then he got into the drugs (which was a reoccurring thing for him) and started a...
4
|
I Wasted My Time On Someone
I've wasted my time with so many people, only to be hurt, rejected and just plain not appreciated. It never stops hurting, even though I am so ridiculously used to it.
2
|

I Wasted My Time On Someone
Dating and Relationships

I Wasted My Time On Someone | Similar Worlds