I Want to Thank Our Veterans

Happy Veteran’s Day to all those who have served our country. Thank you! My brother-in-law is an officer in the navy and I am so grateful for his service. My grandfather and my uncle fought in Korea and my father fought in Vietnam. They are my...
18
|
This morning I was in the supermarket when the message announcing the two-minute silence was heard over the speaker system. Immediately, staff and shoppers alike ceased what they were doing, stayed still and didn't say anything. One really littl...
100+, F
12
|
I didn’t make the choice to serve, but am surrounded by veterans, their lives, sacrifice and service. You have my respect and admiration.
10
|
I believe a lot of people today, especially with all the s*** in the media, tend to forget that there are hard working men and women out there who are defending our freedom. Even those who have the smallest jobs in the military, are still working har...
2
|
THANK YOU TO OUR VETERANS Thank you to all the United States military veterans on this Veterans Day 2017. Your service is much appreciated and remembered always, but especially today.
56-60, MVIP
10
|
Thank you to all veterans today and everyday.🇺🇸
10
|
Today is Armed Forces Day in the Untied States. Thank You to all our veterans and active duty personnel. We appreciate you and your service.
56-60, MVIP
9
|
You're welcome.
2
|
Happy Veterans Day to all our military veterans. Thank you for your service to our country.
56-60, MVIP
14
|
Remembering those who served. “In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.”
19
|

I Want to Thank Our Veterans
God Bless Those Who Served and Are Serving
Categories: Politics

I Want to Thank Our Veterans | Similar Worlds