I Lost Myself Somewhere Along the Way

I Lost Myself Somewhere Along the Way
I've been "lost" for years now; from January 2010 all the way up to now. I'm not the person I used to be, and it's not a good thing. I miss the Old Me, the First Me; I don't like this person I've turned into. I do...
+ 2 2 replies 17 views Mar 27, 2019 |
I Lost Myself Somewhere Along the Way
I’m lost in more ways than one.
+ 1 1 reply 3 views May 14, 2018 |
I Lost Myself Somewhere Along the Way
One day im going to walk away, no trace to find, a burdon no more, A bridge, a box, a forgotten city, just another soul lost along the way. A number, a statistic like so maybe others who are just forgotten, only then will the suffering end. What is...
+ 1 1 reply 5 views Mar 17, 2018 |
I Lost Myself Somewhere Along the Way
I've done some real soul searching and have come to find that I have taken care of everyone else on the planet except for myself. I now am finding I am lost and not knowing how to find myself again. I have never thought of myself as being naive ...
+ 9 11 replies 12 views Jan 3, 2017 |
I Lost Myself Somewhere Along the Way
I stand on the path where I was 4years ago. It has been mostly filled loneliness and bit of emptiness which is driving me crazy. As we know , when we grow older and older the hopes of fulfilling our dreams become harder. All social anxiety were lost....
+ 3 6 replies 19 views Jan 2, 2017 |
I Lost Myself Somewhere Along the Way
And soon the year will change in the calender. The same daily routine , same work days, same emotions. I want to heal but I guess I am damaged in my head and have lost myself.
+ 6 0 replies 3 views Dec 30, 2016 |
I Lost Myself Somewhere Along the Way
I lost the sense of purpose to try.
+ 1 0 replies 1 views Dec 5, 2016 |
I Lost Myself Somewhere Along the Way
Sadness overtakes me most days. Everything I thought I knew washed away. Dreams come fill me up again. Family hurt and barley nudging along. Hate, discomfort, clinginess. All I wanted was my independence. All I wanted was to step away from my comfort...
I Lost Myself Somewhere Along the Way
I really don't know who I am anymore
+ 2 7 replies 13 views Jun 5, 2016 |
I Lost Myself Somewhere Along the Way
Probably Probably I'm not really crazy but I'm having a set back tonight. Probably I'll be okay by bedtime. Probably I'll get on with things. I'm going through the motions and things are going great. On the inside though, ...
+ 0 1 reply 0 views Dec 23, 2015 |
I Lost Myself Somewhere Along the Way
This became a longer story then I wanted to be, but its my story and I carry it with pride. I have always been a weirdo and I love myself for it. I am now in a point in my life where I honestly dont care if people think of me and that I am building ...
+ 0 1 reply 0 views May 20, 2015 |
I Lost Myself Somewhere Along the Way
What a difficult and confusing process...trying to 'un-become', to understand and accept who I truly am...and hopefully get back some of the passion that has been lost in my soul for far too long.
+ 0 6 replies 1 views Sep 5, 2014 |
I Lost Myself Somewhere Along the Way
Remembering... The worst thing about losing something is you remember what it was like when you still had it. If you never had it to begin with, it would be more bearable. Every now and then i "wake up", not for very ...
+ 0 15 replies 2 views Apr 1, 2013 |

I Lost Myself Somewhere Along the Way
Depression Health Loneliness

I Lost Myself Somewhere Along the Way | Similar Worlds