I Lost Myself Somewhere Along the Way

I've been "lost" for years now; from January 2010 all the way up to now. I'm not the person I used to be, and it's not a good thing. I miss the Old Me, the First Me; I don't like this person I've turned into. I do...
1
|
I lost the most beautiful thing along the way- Trust & morals.
1
|
I’m lost in more ways than one.
1
|
One day im going to walk away, no trace to find, a burdon no more, A bridge, a box, a forgotten city, just another soul lost along the way. A number, a statistic like so maybe others who are just forgotten, only then will the suffering end. What is...
1
|
I've done some real soul searching and have come to find that I have taken care of everyone else on the planet except for myself. I now am finding I am lost and not knowing how to find myself again. I have never thought of myself as being naive ...
9
|
I stand on the path where I was 4years ago. It has been mostly filled loneliness and bit of emptiness which is driving me crazy. As we know , when we grow older and older the hopes of fulfilling our dreams become harder. All social anxiety were lost....
3
|
And soon the year will change in the calender. The same daily routine , same work days, same emotions. I want to heal but I guess I am damaged in my head and have lost myself.
6
|
I lost the sense of purpose to try.
1
|
Sadness overtakes me most days. Everything I thought I knew washed away. Dreams come fill me up again. Family hurt and barley nudging along. Hate, discomfort, clinginess. All I wanted was my independence. All I wanted was to step away from my comfort...
2
|
I really don't know who I am anymore
2
|
Probably Probably I'm not really crazy but I'm having a set back tonight. Probably I'll be okay by bedtime. Probably I'll get on with things. I'm going through the motions and things are going great. On the inside though, ...
0
|
This became a longer story then I wanted to be, but its my story and I carry it with pride. I have always been a weirdo and I love myself for it. I am now in a point in my life where I honestly dont care if people think of me and that I am building ...
0
|
What a difficult and confusing process...trying to 'un-become', to understand and accept who I truly am...and hopefully get back some of the passion that has been lost in my soul for far too long.
0
|
Remembering... The worst thing about losing something is you remember what it was like when you still had it. If you never had it to begin with, it would be more bearable. Every now and then i "wake up", not for very ...
0
|

I Lost Myself Somewhere Along the Way
Categories: Depression, Health, Loneliness

I Lost Myself Somewhere Along the Way | Similar Worlds