I Feel Like My Dreams Are Telling Me Something

I was diagnosed with Severe Anxiety and Extreme Depression in 2017 while I was in high school. I am 20 now and have been dealing with serious nightmares for easily 7-8 years, and I believe those were the cause of my mental illnesses. For most people ...
4
|
I had a dream, but not a dream. It is something I don’t know what to call other than a dream. I woke up to it, laying in bed in that half awake not wanting to get up kind of way - pre alarm I went from cozy thinking about what to think about to f...
6
|
My dreams often present themselves to me in the form of visual riddles, and they've happened so many times that I've grown accustomed to having them. Sometimes they mean something, sometimes they don't (or at least I think they don...
1
|
I sometimes have dreams about events that happen to my friends and relatives that turn out to be true. It’s not often and these events are usually significant. It’s a weird sensation because the dreams feel like I experienced it already in real life ...
2
|
Some of my dreams are about what things would've been like had things gone the other way (mostly things with some of my deceased family members).
1
|
I just cannot stop having these dreams... I always had a weird dreams about people I know,I had nightmares too .. my nightmares could not let me sleep well ..or for full hours...
1
|
I have the weirdest dreams ever? I also remember most of my dreams and some of them can be really deep and others can be so random. If a dream sticks with me I will remember it for a very long time
3
|
wont share those deep confusing and cryptic dreams yet, but few days back im dreaming my favorite artist (performer, song writer, artist that design and paint stuffs) come visit us and although im not always present during the visit he said we were c...
0
|
What could they mean? I suppose it's time for me to go on an adventure and find out! 😚
1
|
I’ve recently had really strange dreams of me walking cross the road but never reaching it and then it’s like I’m transported into another place it’s like a room and it’s filled with people staring at me and I get so uncomfortable and wake up haha. G...
2
|
I have the weirdest dreams. If they're telling me something, there's no way I'd ever be able to figure it out.
0
|
I had several dreams in which I got to my long forgotten/unfamiliar inbox where I found many unread messages gathered over years. This website has usually a very primitive, user-unfriendly design. Just a plain grey boxes with plain text where it...
0
|
I miss having long, complex, visceral dreams... Now it's just people I see everyday and petty crap they have, like cleaning out my house and leaving nothing but my butterfly chair. I can't even get into it.
3
|
Sometimes I wake up and feel a smile on my face and can't explain why. Was I dreaming about you? Sometimes I wake up and feel this great sense of dread...a mix of fear and sadness where it's too hard to tell which one is winning out. Was ...
2
|
I am at a vegetarian restaurant I used to work at, and I am holding a doll, it was supposedly an evil doll. Its eyes moved around and lit up, but when i show it to this guy (my co worker in real life) the doll stops moving. I tell him that it acts we...
0
|
I had this dream about my latest "ex-crush". It started when I was on Facebook Messenger where he sent me a message. Our convo: Him: Hey, I wanna tell you I'm sorry for the things I've done while we were in High School. Me: Huh?...
2
|
I've had two dreams about a friend. One, a while back and one yesterday. This person in my dream passed away over a year ago. Each time they have not been able to talk to me unless someone else in my dream addresses me. The 1st dream he follow...
1
|
I have too many dreams. What was your last dream about? 💤
1
|
Is school the equivalent of life in our dreams ? I often dream I am back in HS, I have a big exam coming up and I have not studied for it as I've been away traveling. Last night my academic levels got an upgrade and I dreamed I was in Universi...
4
|
I had really cool dream! I dreamed I was fighting Billy Madison and guess what.... I won! I was flying through the air into over clothing hanged up on hangers like in a clothing store.
1
|

Categories: Beliefs, Dreams, Health

I Feel Like My Dreams Are Telling Me Something | Similar Worlds