I Feel Like My Dreams Are Telling Me Something

I keep dreaming the same version of a dream over and over.
I am traveling or visiting another city but when it comes the time for me to return it is impossible to pack all my stuff and get ready to go and I have always trouble making a phone call.
+ 3 1 reply 1 views Aug 11, 2020 |
my dreams are so vivid and powerful my subconscious is definitely trying to tell me something but my brain is blocking the message maybe one day i’ll decipher it
+ 4 6 replies 5 views Jun 16, 2020 |
So a long time ago before this virus thing. I had a dream that I was looked in a house with my family and they wouldn't let us come out of the house I was so upset because I wanted to escape to go outside to see someone that I loved not sure who...
+ 4 2 replies 14 views Mar 21, 2020 |
I had a dream that my boyfriend was sitting by a bed than he told me to go sit with him and when i sat next to him some hands starting grabbing me I looked at my boyfriend and noticed they were not his hands I told him someone is grabbing me from und...
+ 4 5 replies 21 views Jan 26, 2020 |
Last night I dreamed I had a baby. I nurtured and carried around the bundle throughout an entire day before I finally unwrapped it to give it a bath. When I unwrapped it, my "child" was a trophy sized large mouth bass. This did not phase ...
+ 6 23 replies 25 views Dec 30, 2019 |
I sat on some stairs then you sat next to me saying that you were going somewhere, you got up and walked away. You looked back at me as you were walking away. I caught up to you and asked "Are you coming back?" then you said "No".
+ 5 0 replies 54 views Dec 9, 2019 |
I was diagnosed with Severe Anxiety and Extreme Depression in 2017 while I was in high school. I am 20 now and have been dealing with serious nightmares for easily 7-8 years, and I believe those were the cause of my mental illnesses. For most people ...
+ 4 15 replies 28 views Jun 28, 2019 |
My dreams often present themselves to me in the form of visual riddles, and they've happened so many times that I've grown accustomed to having them. Sometimes they mean something, sometimes they don't (or at least I think they don...
+ 1 1 reply 3 views Nov 1, 2018 |
I sometimes have dreams about events that happen to my friends and relatives that turn out to be true. It’s not often and these events are usually significant. It’s a weird sensation because the dreams feel like I experienced it already in real life ...
+ 3 2 replies 6 views Sep 28, 2018 |
Some of my dreams are about what things would've been like had things gone the other way (mostly things with some of my deceased family members).
+ 1 0 replies 2 views Sep 27, 2018 |
I just cannot stop having these dreams... I always had a weird dreams about people I know,I had nightmares too .. my nightmares could not let me sleep well ..or for full hours...
+ 1 0 replies 1 views Jul 31, 2018 |
I have the weirdest dreams ever? I also remember most of my dreams and some of them can be really deep and others can be so random. If a dream sticks with me I will remember it for a very long time
+ 3 2 replies 6 views Jul 15, 2018 |
wont share those deep confusing and cryptic dreams yet, but few days back im dreaming my favorite artist (performer, song writer, artist that design and paint stuffs) come visit us and although im not always present during the visit he said we were c...
+ 0 0 replies 4 views May 13, 2018 |
What could they mean? I suppose it's time for me to go on an adventure and find out! 😚
+ 1 1 reply 1 views May 8, 2018 |
I’ve recently had really strange dreams of me walking cross the road but never reaching it and then it’s like I’m transported into another place it’s like a room and it’s filled with people staring at me and I get so uncomfortable and wake up haha. G...
+ 2 3 replies 7 views Mar 20, 2018 |
I have the weirdest dreams. If they're telling me something, there's no way I'd ever be able to figure it out.
+ 0 2 replies 2 views Feb 3, 2018 |
I had several dreams in which I got to my long forgotten/unfamiliar inbox where I found many unread messages gathered over years. This website has usually a very primitive, user-unfriendly design. Just a plain grey boxes with plain text where it...
+ 0 4 replies 8 views Jan 30, 2018 |
I miss having long, complex, visceral dreams... Now it's just people I see everyday and petty crap they have, like cleaning out my house and leaving nothing but my butterfly chair. I can't even get into it.
+ 3 1 reply 5 views Nov 21, 2017 |
Sometimes I wake up and feel a smile on my face and can't explain why. Was I dreaming about you? Sometimes I wake up and feel this great sense of dread...a mix of fear and sadness where it's too hard to tell which one is winning out. Was ...
+ 2 14 replies 28 views Sep 21, 2017 |
I am at a vegetarian restaurant I used to work at, and I am holding a doll, it was supposedly an evil doll. Its eyes moved around and lit up, but when i show it to this guy (my co worker in real life) the doll stops moving. I tell him that it acts we...
+ 0 1 reply 10 views Aug 21, 2017 |

Beliefs Dreams Health