I Lost My Father

My dad passed away in the hospital 7 years ago today, from Sickle Cell Anemia. Mom came home from the hospital, gathered us all together and said, "Guys...daddy is gone". I never got the chance to talk to him much before he died. I'll ...
8
|
Father's day is always a day of mixed emotions. My father died 17 years ago on father's day, so it's always a bit of a reminder.
2
|
I had the nicest dream last night. I dreamt that I was in bed and I could hear the tv in the lounge, but everyone else was in bed. I figured someone forgot to turn it off. I went out to turn it off, and as I was about to I hear someone ask what I’...
3
|
As a Wiccan I believe all things are cyclical, death is a part of life and endings are new beginnings. I believe this with all my heart. But somehow it doesn't make it much easier to say goodbye to someone who has been so important to my life. I...
6
|
My father left this world on 7th January 2017. He was 63 at that time. He was suffering from Parkinson's for a year and half. I quit my job last year and went back to stay with my folks. I wanted to help my mother to take care of my father and w...
30
|
Its been 4 years and I still think about him everyday. He was a great dad and I'm very thankful for every second I had with him.
17
|
My dearest friend's father is doing very poorly... I've been thinking of her and her father non stop for days. It has me also thinking of my father. My dad wasn't a man to show much affection. He worked several jobs, had his flaws ap...
0
|
On May 29th I lost my lifelong hero, my first and always love. Heaven has gained an intelligent, caring, slightly mischievous new resident. My father loved his wife, his children, his grandchildren, his friends and his former students. He taught me ...
0
|

I Lost My Father
Categories: Loss in the Family, Parenting and Family

I Lost My Father | Similar Worlds