I Want to Be a Better Person

I Want to Be a Better Person
I wish I had the answer now. There is so much to do, but never am I sure where to begin and I fear where it might all lead to at the end. At least, One this is certain...
+ 6 12 replies 43 views Dec 12, 2018 |
I Want to Be a Better Person
If you could change anything about the way you were raised, what would it be?
I Want to Be a Better Person
I'm working on it. It's all on me to become that better person.
+ 1 0 replies 1 views Mar 27, 2018 |
I Want to Be a Better Person
Loved, truly and honestly, to be scavenged on in the end, without a kiss on your forehead.
+ 0 1 reply 1 views Mar 11, 2018 |
I Want to Be a Better Person
It's an unusual thing to be recognized an individualist. People see you as strong or self-reliant or independent. It's praised as a virtue to never need anything from anyone, although most of those people consciously choose to avoid strivin...
I Want to Be a Better Person
Better? At what?
I Want to Be a Better Person
I want to be the MOST amazing person you ever met! 😊
I Want to Be a Better Person
+ 7 2 replies 34 views Aug 27, 2017 |
I Want to Be a Better Person
I'm wandering in Europe, to try to understand the world a little more. You can become so insular, listening only to the rhetoric at home rather than getting out there and seeing for yourself. I'm leaving Rome tomorrow and going north to Fl...
+ 5 2 replies 13 views Jul 2, 2017 |
I Want to Be a Better Person
I am trying to enforce a healthy diet and exercise more. Its difficult because I travel a lot for work and work long hours.
+ 4 2 replies 11 views Jun 25, 2017 |
I Want to Be a Better Person
I used to be able to pride myself on being non-judgmental. I thought that I could accept people for their faults without looking down on them. That I could be counted on to listen to another person with unbiased ears and an open mind. That was until ...
+ 6 6 replies 19 views Jun 14, 2017 |
I Want to Be a Better Person
So, I've been told that the best place to start is the beginning; where does one really begin, though. I joined here, because I am in need of friends, of a place where I can vent, just write my thoughts, however they may be. I know I'm the ...
+ 4 2 replies 10 views May 22, 2017 |
I Want to Be a Better Person
I am constantly looking for ways to better myself and help everyone I encounter. In order to do this, I keep my mind open to new ideas, and study the past to see what was done right for the betterment of humanity, and what has set us back.
+ 0 0 replies 1 views Jan 14, 2017 |
I Want to Be a Better Person
In case ur having a bad day....cuteness overloading
+ 4 1 reply 50 views Dec 8, 2016 |
I Want to Be a Better Person
sometimes my friends approach or consult me like i'm some life coach or something... i like helping people, but they never know that my life is also a fixer-upper... as much as people are trying to deal with their own dramas and dilemmas, i am a...
+ 3 7 replies 6 views Dec 2, 2016 |
I Want to Be a Better Person
Sometimes that's true..mostly in fact, but sometimes I want to scream and tell people they're doing it wrong...but only because I want to help lol 😋
+ 2 7 replies 15 views Sep 23, 2016 |
I Want to Be a Better Person
The extent that some people who once claimed to love you will go to just to hurt you truly amazes me. I try to be the better person and can be if they would just stay away! Hahaha... And until my kids are involved..
+ 19 10 replies 250 views Sep 20, 2016 |
I Want to Be a Better Person
I just don't do bad things because I just don't do them not because i'm a morallistically just human being.In fact i'm obsessively codependant towards this guy (Lets call him Davis). I don't allow Davis to have friends or spe...
+ 0 1 reply 9 views Sep 4, 2016 |
I Want to Be a Better Person
Because learning lessons is all that matters, there is no virtue in choosing the most painful struggle toward achieving them. That is actually a sign of ignorance. Ideally, learning them should be fun, and if we are aware and make good use of what kn...
+ 11 15 replies 30 views Aug 31, 2016 |
I Want to Be a Better Person
I feel like since getting a job last year I've become so much better. I've been forced to deal with situations by myself and forced to interact with strangers and to not rely on others for support. That's really helped me and I feel li...
+ 3 0 replies 4 views Jul 18, 2016 |

I Want to Be a Better Person
Health Self-improvement

I Want to Be a Better Person | Similar Worlds