I Want to Be a Better Person

Post Rating Level: | | | |

I wish I had the answer now. There is so much to do, but never am I sure where to begin and I fear where it might all lead to at the end. At least, One this is certain...
4
|
I've been through many things in my life, but I feel that I have improved as a person after having been through these things. Sometimes life can be absolutely brutal. I feel that is the meaning of life though, to experience these things, and bec...
2
|
If you could change anything about the way you were raised, what would it be?
2
|
I need to be more positive and funnier.
4
|
I'm working on it. It's all on me to become that better person.
1
|
Loved, truly and honestly, to be scavenged on in the end, without a kiss on your forehead.
0
|
It's an unusual thing to be recognized an individualist. People see you as strong or self-reliant or independent. It's praised as a virtue to never need anything from anyone, although most of those people consciously choose to avoid strivin...
1
|
Better? At what?
1
|
I want to be the MOST amazing person you ever met! 😊
5
|
7
|
I'm wandering in Europe, to try to understand the world a little more. You can become so insular, listening only to the rhetoric at home rather than getting out there and seeing for yourself. I'm leaving Rome tomorrow and going north to Fl...
5
|
I am trying to enforce a healthy diet and exercise more. Its difficult because I travel a lot for work and work long hours.
4
|
I used to be able to pride myself on being non-judgmental. I thought that I could accept people for their faults without looking down on them. That I could be counted on to listen to another person with unbiased ears and an open mind. That was until ...
6
|
So, I've been told that the best place to start is the beginning; where does one really begin, though. I joined here, because I am in need of friends, of a place where I can vent, just write my thoughts, however they may be. I know I'm the ...
4
|
12
|
Don't you hate it when you had a relationship with someone, and you kind of grew into that type of sense of humour he/she had? And now you're like: why don't people share this view of life?? No seriously I don't think like that, b...
2
|
I am constantly looking for ways to better myself and help everyone I encounter. In order to do this, I keep my mind open to new ideas, and study the past to see what was done right for the betterment of humanity, and what has set us back.
0
|
In case ur having a bad day....cuteness overloading
4
|
sometimes my friends approach or consult me like i'm some life coach or something... i like helping people, but they never know that my life is also a fixer-upper... as much as people are trying to deal with their own dramas and dilemmas, i am a...
3
|
Sometimes that's true..mostly in fact, but sometimes I want to scream and tell people they're doing it wrong...but only because I want to help lol 😋
2
|

I Want to Be a Better Person
Categories: Health, Self-improvement

I Want to Be a Better Person | Similar Worlds