I Need Someone to Talk to

I Need Someone to Talk to
Anyone wanna talk? Message me.
2
|
I Need Someone to Talk to
I feel like It’s been awhile since I’ve had a real conversation with anyone. Shallow conversation gets old so quickly
10
|
I Need Someone to Talk to
If anyone needs someone to talk feel free to message me 😄
1
|
I Need Someone to Talk to
I feel so lonely and I have no one to talk to... I don't know what to do anymore, this loneliness is slowly destroying me, I feel like I can't keep going on anymore... Will anyone talk to me? Please...
2
|
I Need Someone to Talk to
Someone who understands me
3
|
I Need Someone to Talk to
My feelings are mixed about this situation. My friend got a call today at a job interview she did yesterday and advancing to the next round. She's a teacher and so round 2 means you do a lesson and the principal and assistant principal watch you...
8
|
I Need Someone to Talk to
Anyone wanna talk? Message me.
1
|
I Need Someone to Talk to
I got rejected by my crush but maybe i should have gotten to know him better before telling him how i felt he was flattered that i thought he was attractive but he was getting over a pet passing away which i understand so now i am just trying to move...
8
|
I Need Someone to Talk to
Hi there. Sorry to bother all of you but I need some support right now. Yesterday I was told that I have cancer. And I am really scared that it's going to kill me.
4
|
I Need Someone to Talk to
I need someone to talk to. I'm a bit upset and hurt. 😞 I'm DONE with life.
3
|
I Need Someone to Talk to
I feel so drained. Been reading some of the questions and joking around here for a distraction, but it's not working. Last weekend, we agreed to care for some good friends' two kids, while they had a anniversary weekend to themselves. Late...
2
|
I Need Someone to Talk to
i feel soooooo bored let's chat pls and have some crazinessSE # try - to - kill - bored #sorrytag 😂
0
|
I Need Someone to Talk to
Someone message me? I'm pretty bored lmao
6
|
I Need Someone to Talk to
struggling. i really need to talk to someone wise. preferably a woman and preferably older that me and with kids.
1
|
I Need Someone to Talk to
I have no friends and my boyfriend rarely messages me, I’ve been going downhill again and I really need someone to talk to, I’m sorry
5
|
I Need Someone to Talk to
Hello yes hi 😂
4
|
I Need Someone to Talk to
Can anyone read a letter to my ex? Hello. I'm new to this community, and I don't exactly know how things work here. But, as the group says. I need someone to talk to. It's been months since someone I truly love broke up with me. I...
1
|
I Need Someone to Talk to
I envy people who have phones full of numbers of people who they can call and talk to whenever. Who have people who would drop everything to help even if that help is just listening. I come from a large family and am around lots of people yet I don...
2
|
I Need Someone to Talk to
I'm not feeling too good right now. It all started last night right before midnight. My bro lives in cali and called mom screaming saying his gf called the cops on him and he won't give back her car keys so can go home. Idk if the police p...
12
|
I Need Someone to Talk to
I think it’s been a little since I’ve felt so helpless. I feel lonely and distant from everyone and I hate that I have a tendency to push anyone a way who tries to get closer. I’m selfish, and insecure and that’s all I’m able to focus on these days— ...
9
|

I Need Someone to Talk to
Categories: Health, Loneliness

I Need Someone to Talk to | Similar Worlds