I Have Done Things I Am Not Proud of

I bought a milkshake and recieved less change than the reciept said but just kept driving. Thats a dollar I’ll never get back
2
|
Last night I tried my hand at hooking. Got nothing else to look forward to in life so why not? Didnt know what I was doing. No idea what area to go in. I live off a main road anyway so that's where I was just walking in half ass drag. I suck at ...
2
|
I'm clumsy and make mistakes more than the others.I feel there must something wrong with me.
3
|
Doesn't mean I didn't enjoy them at the time!😊
40
|
I don't feel good about it. I felt so stupid about it.
4
|
I wrote a country song out of boredom and curiosity
1
|
the simple one: once upon a time i directed lost person to the wrong direction. not intentionally, im practically dumb when it comes to direction. warned him that i might be wrong and directed him to the nearest security post though. at least im done...
4
|
If you aren't able to say this, then you're probably incapable of personal growth or reflection.
12
|
I dont know why I did bt its v weird thing which I did!! I am a girl who wants to give happiness to all bt I jst failed!! I gave lots of pain to many people!! I jst played with there hearts!! Sorry to that person whom I hurt most!! 😓 Again Sorry!!...
3
|
I was a soldier in Korea in the 80's. I did things I'm not proud of.
1
|
The light changed, his horn blew.  That quickly.  The unwelcome blare startled and instantly angered me.  I pressed on the gas pedal and proceeded through the green light as the SUV swerved, then accelerated around me.  The driver, locking eyes wit...
4
|
Where do I begin? The worst... The worst was shoot at two Palestinians who wouldn't stop when challenged. Fortunately, neither was hit, both stopped. I'm not proud of that, I was probably more scared than they were. But it was nothing to b...
5
|
*raises hands* And I will freely admit I have, but I am only human and I have learned from my mistakes.
16
|
Exactly why I've quit drinking
8
|
Theres one in particular at this moment. Boy, does it make me want bittersweet death at times.
0
|
I had an affair when I was 19. It was awful.
4
|
Sometimes it can be things said in the heat of the moment Other times it is things done accidentally and not taking responsibility Then there are times when you did something you knew was bad but for some reason knowing you shouldn't made doing ...
6
|
It happens...
9
|
Do you think it's healthy to share everything with your partner? Even things you know will definitely ruin his/your day..? I wanna be able to. But he still can't accept some mistakes, relationships, i've had in the past.
6
|
I lived a double life for about a year, I had met my Now fiancé and we began dating, but I couldn't tell my family or work I live in very rural area and worked in construction, not a very open minded enviroment as you can imagine. So instead I t...
1
|

I Have Done Things I Am Not Proud of
Categories: Health, Regrets, Self-improvement

I Have Done Things I Am Not Proud of | Similar Worlds