I Have No Friends

So the "Friends" I have encountered seems to be fake and phony. Why? Because I've seen their true colors slowly, and once I see them they become like Mannequins. I just can't seem to shake off this feeling because I had trusted th...
3
|
Hence the reason I'm sitting in my car in a McDonalds parking lot. I've been here for over an hour because I don't know what else to do.
2
|
In high school i was addicted to videogames and abandoned all my friends. High school I was pretty lonely and senior year i would sit and eat lunch by myself on a daily basis. I was very quiet back then and just would not open up or share things with...
3
|
It really becomes obvious on Valentine's Day
2
|
I feel like this is something people dance around and tend to avoid because it’s a subject surrounded by negative stigma. You have no friends, you’re a loser. The kid at the back of the bus who no one wants to sit with. The person who was always pick...
8
|
NO human ones. And you can't count your parents. Only k9s ARE MY FRIENDS and brothers. I have cyber friends that you can't touch or kick it with. A few that are like brothers to me. Big Brothers. Never had a real human friend, no one likes ...
2
|
They got tired of my attitude and I got tired of their BS.
2
|
Why would anyone care about me when I don't think much of myself?
1
|
I don't know why I have such a hard time making friends with people. It seems like every conversation I have had falters in some way. One big problem for me is that if I have a problem and I want to ask someone for advice before diving into the...
4
|
Sometimes I just want to go out and do something but it's so hard to get out there and have fun without friends (or social skills).
3
|
I've practically lost all my friends I used to be very friendly and i enjoyed meeting people and helping others but I met someone. That made me change and lose all of my friends. Im narcissistic and an asshole and I pick up peoples habits which ...
4
|
I lost everyone. Or maybe none of them was a truly friend. But whatever they were, I lost them... Just because I took a decision that changed my life completely, and that was breaking up with my boyfriend because I started feeling something for anoth...
1
|
i often feel i have no frds in real life when i am emotionally troubled. i want to remind myself that no one has the obligation to go through what i have gone through. i couldn't blame my frds for not being able to help when i need them.
5
|
tonight i felt i lost my friends again, people who i regarded as best friends for 3 years, i felt we couldn't communicate. i wonder if i should make friends again at all.
5
|
Of course, as a little kid, I was fairly social with my friends. Then middle school came around, and it was particularly in 8th grade when I started realizing I had no friends. My friends always leave me out of events, and purposely leave me out of c...
7
|
My fiance has a lot of friends online and talks to alot of people in the town i grew up in (where we live now) and I only have one friend in town and one oneline.. I'm not jeloious that he is friends with females I'm jeloious people like hi...
0
|
I haven't had a real friend in years. It's hard for me to trust people and there seems to be so many fake people out there. I am so lonely and just really wish I had someone to talk to. I miss having friends ☹
8
|
How could I have friends when I can't speak properly and don't trust easily? It's safer to be alone.
0
|
i have some in real life, but in times of big issues, almost all are indifferent, or unable to offer any help. only 1 shows some response. i m disappointed, again and again. but i understand, everyone is too busy with their own problems. there are p...
5
|
I used to have a lot of friends. At no time, even night time, did I ever feel I had no one I could turn to. Then I turned older... moved to a different country, and all of a sudden that's all gone. I cannot sleep tonight, so I left my bed, went ...
1
|

I Have No Friends
Categories: Friendship, Health

I Have No Friends | Similar Worlds