I Think a Lot

7
|
But I dont say much. I overthink too much and I hate it. Sometimes I wish I can just shut off my brain and forget some things.
9
|
By definition, dreams are basically all of the bits of conscious and subconscious memories accumulated during waking life, that are randomly assembled during sleep to form images that we then assign meaning to. But what does/can it mean if I feel lik...
0
|
I find it interesting how there's such an influence on ways to improve memory, yet nothing seems to work to forget certain things. Is there no way to permanently forget something?
0
|
If my reflection was smart he'd leave like everyone else.
6
|
Pure emotional neglect is invisible. People suffering from Emotional Neglect are in pain. There is a good explanation for why Emotional Neglect has been so overlooked. It hides. It dwells in the sins of omission, rather than commission; it’s the whit...
4
|
What if I could really express myself? If I could say all the unspoken words, share the thoughts weighing me down, pour out this ocean of feelings inside me. Would I be empty? Would the wind just carry me away?
6
|
Sometimes i feel like i think too much. My brain is on constant overdrive most days and it's exhausting trying to catch up with a single thought. I will tell myself in bed when i wake up "okay we're going to get so much done today...
4
|
People can absolutely think with other parts of the body. The pic of this group is not right.
0
|
My brain feels to active It never ever rest... I do feel even Im sleeping My brain put imagination about my thoughts,, God, shut it off!Shut it off! 😑
2
|
The following words of the philosopher Atticus show how each and every individual is busy fighting his own battle. The level of pain is different for each one of us. We don’t need to exhibit our frustrations on others. We don’t need to be judgement...
6
|
I didn't know exactly where to put this, but since it came from thinking too much, I thought I'd share it here. It's a piece of writing I did a few months ago, inspired by my own experiences and a little bit of Mad Max... Everything i...
2
|
As I sit here, I'm deciding whether I should pick up the phone and apologize, or just leave it alone. I'm tired of being the one who runs back to you all the time. I see your name on my phone. I read the text messages over and over agai...
6
|
Life is complicated but so beautiful.
2
|
I really shouldnt at my age, it makes me awkward ad hard to talk to when im talking i let people have their way and i feel stupid for it. i wish some days i wasnt a conscious animal because it suck to think there are billions and im one.
1
|
Have brain to think, I will think, and ruminate on the things which concern me. The city is more populous because the open borders we have for our European neighbours also work against us with unwanted immigrants exploiting our charitable nature. We ...
3
|
I agree, I probably think waaaaaay too much for my poor brain to handle. But I definitely think if you went all around da world and back again, you'd find that the majority of regrets come from people who talk before thinking. As appose to us wh...
2
|
I think a lot. I used to like it, but now I can't control it. It's annoying and I don't know how to stop it.
18
|
I had a conversation yesterday with a fellow mum who just found out that I am divorced. And she said, "You are such a sweet person so I never thought you could be divorced." To which I replied, "It can happen to anyone." Now I wo...
11
|
Its like constant. The only thing that stops it for a bit is being underwater. Sounds weird..is what it is. In times of high anxiety its worse but here's the catch. If my brain has to be on all the time, I use it to help me get through the day l...
1
|

I Think a Lot
Categories: Fiction, Hobbies

I Think a Lot | Similar Worlds