I Was Bullied

I was a bully

I was a bully at school and bullied one person for a couple of years. Apparently I made his life a nightmare he told a girl I was dating (they were both in the year below me.) I came home from university at Christmas last year and saw him, he’d started going to the gym, he literally picked me up and threw me in a huge pile of mud. All his friends cheered and clapped as I got up, covered. I can’t stand them. Do you think he was right?
GuyWithOpinions · 26-30, M
Well, thats karma. Did you learn? Do you still bully people?
GuyWithOpinions · 26-30, M
[@1162798,Strongtea] there you go. Good for you.
Tequila · 22-25, F
[@1162798,Strongtea] hi , you have my two replies to your wonderful message , please read them and reply , i can't wait to know from you, show to all of them why is so good and better and natural with your two on the top ;)
Tequila · 22-25, F
[@1162798,Strongtea] please do me a favor and see if you received my latest message , i am not sure if it was delivered correctly

basilfawlty89 · 31-35, M
We call that karma.
ozgirl512 · 26-30, F
A smart person would then have apologised for past behaviours and possibly made a friend and learnt a valuable lesson ... Your last four words would indicate you're not there yet ....
ozgirl512 · 26-30, F
[@1162798,Strongtea] I have a theory that life keeps smacking you in the face with the same lessons until you do learn them ;)
TimingQuasars · 22-25, M
[@1162798,Strongtea] Hahaha m8 it could've been worse fortunately for you that was a slap on the wrist
Strongtea · 18-21, M
Oh cheers🙄[@376270,TimingQuasars]
WuZetian · 31-35, F
Don't do unto others what you don't want to do unto you.
Strongtea · 18-21, M
Yeah yeah, haha whatever[@299394,WuZetian]
thomassa · M
well deserved!
Strongtea · 18-21, M
OMG I can’t believe no one sees it from my side. It was so embarrassing it’s hard to live down. ☹️[@1186639,thomassa]
thomassa · M
[@1162798,Strongtea] you were bullying him, so i think its right for him to fight back!
Dan88411 · 31-35, M
You have the audacity to cry about he did to you, when you made his life miserable for about [b]two years[/b]?
Strongtea · 18-21, M
Oh whatever, I only verbally bullied him[@940086,Dan88411]
Hahahahahahahahahaha
You got what you deserve! What did you expect? You’re gonna cry after you bullied him? It’s what you get for being a horrible bully. No sympathy for you!
[@1162798,Strongtea] well too damn bad that’s not my problem.
[@1162798,Strongtea] OK then. What do you mean well done?
Strongtea · 18-21, M
Please stop please you’ve totally made me look stupid, i’m Really sorry[@1132160,AutisticYoungWoman2002]
trackboy · 22-25, M
were you pushing him around? beating him up? other things???/
trackboy · 22-25, M
[@1162798,Strongtea] [@1162798,Strongtea] never know he might have had a friend that would take you on or one of the muscular boys would see you bully him and take you on.
Strongtea · 18-21, M
He ended up doing it in the end 🙁[@487102,trackboy]
trackboy · 22-25, M
[@1162798,Strongtea] how muscular did he get that he was able to pick you up and throw you??
Tequila · 22-25, F
no need to make the life of the bullied a living nightmare , not at all ;)
Strongtea · 18-21, M
It was really good fun at the time but I should have stopped before he did that to me[@547968,Tequila]
Tequila · 22-25, F
[@1162798,Strongtea] nah , the only problem was that at the time you didn't encountered me , i could have show you how to keep humiliate that miserable loser even if he was stronger than you , that illuminating post about bullying from yesterday is quite meant to prevent those problems , and more important , just because that happened it doesn't change that you love it and that's the important , that you born with this attitude and this pleasure ;)
MOONAMONA86 · 31-35, F
Don’t bully
Strongtea · 18-21, M
Whatever[@1091725,MOONAMONA86]
JustcallmeNameless · 31-35, F
You bullied him for 2 years? Not only would I have thrown you in the mud I'd have probably made you eat a bowl of it too.
Strongtea · 18-21, M
Yeah, cool whatever🙄[@585989,JustcallmeNameless]
Tequila · 22-25, F
oh come on , who care about it ? next time you find a more submissive and weaker person to bully along with your partner , simple as that , don't listen to those who cheer at what happened to you , you only had to be careful , and she can help you to bully even people who are stronger than you and make them want be your friends so you can keep degrading them
Strongtea · 18-21, M
Thanks, your kind words mean a lot.[@547968,Tequila]
Tequila · 22-25, F
[@1162798,Strongtea] oh don't worry , you can thanks me by trying to apply all of my suggestions and explanations and then updating me , that's how i get gratefulness , infact is not quite for the sake of the conversation , it is to help people to live those experiences
Tequila · 22-25, F
[@1162798,Strongtea] and remember who are many bullies and losers who love bullying , so wherever you find them you can explain to them everything i told you
Tequila · 22-25, F
hey , there is a pretty long reply in the private messages , but don't worry , it is totally worthy to read and reply ;)
Tequila · 22-25, F
another long and totally worthy reply from me , also this time i won't send another reply until i receive your message :D

I Was Bullied
Abuse Health Parenting and Family Youth