I Have a Weird Sense of Humor

When every single thing seems like a joke..all i want to do is laugh and laugh and laugh.. Is the world kidding me or am i kidding myself?! 🤔😂 This feeling.. This freedom.. makes me want to laugh.. A bubble of laughter keeps bubbling.. How was i so ...
6
|
Life is all about perspective. The sinking of the Titanic was a miracle to the lobsters in the ship's kitchen........
12
|
Someone told me I'm immature and need to grow up......... Guess who's not allowed in my blankey fort now..........
8
|
So apparently RSVP'ing back to a wedding invite 'maybe next time' isn't the correct response....
7
|
Next time when you order a pizza... in the instructions to driver put..... "Tell me I'm a pretty princess".
9
|
poor choice of an url...
7
|
Well, the smoke coming out of the casserole wasn't steam... I didn't think it would be ready so fast! Now; tea 🍵
4
|
Sometimes I remember that I once spelled 'assume' 'ass u me' when talking to a guy I used to talk to alot online some years ago. He questioned what I meant, I replied that I meant 'assumed', and that was the end of the c...
2
|
The hostess said to sit wherever I want, but the couple at this table are giving each other weird looks and have totally stopped talking.....
11
|
Trying to press myself into these pants because everything else is laundry, makes me think of this: "Mom, if I can't take my skinny jeans off, I don't think a rapist can either..."
4
|
It was awkward when she said, ......"And yet your feet are so big.".......
10
|
You washed your hands? Be honest...... Your hands washed each other, and you just watched like a sick freak......
3
|
I like calling the Psychic Hotline and asking them what I'm wearing....
6
|
Why are there never any good side effects? Just once I'd like to read a medication bottle that says, "May cause extreme sexiness".
10
|
I wish electronics would scream a little bit when you unplugged them......
6
|
Vegetarian is an old Native American word for bad hunter......
12
|
I wonder how seaworld would react if I walked in there with a fishing pole........
4
|
The sound of children laughing makes me happy. Unless I'm home alone and my power goes out......
8
|
Dear small line of dirt that wont go in the dustpan… Screw you.......
13
|
It’s time to clean the refrigerator when something closes the door from the inside.
12
|

I Have a Weird Sense of Humor
Categories: Embarrassing and Funny, Health

I Have a Weird Sense of Humor (Page 5) | Similar Worlds