I Write

2
|
3
|
7
|
Last Day- Thoughts From My Past Last day of school - that feeling of elation. The only day of the the year better than this was Christmas. ”No more school, No more books, No more teacher’s dirty looks” Two whole months, eight weeks of complete fre...
2
|
When Dragons Were Real I remember when Dragons were real. They were black. Fire breathing. Smoke belching. Hissing beasts. And I loved them, they were alive. Certain things from your life stick with you forever. For a boy on the prairies it was the ...
3
|
Hold On a Minute: A bit of creativity https://holdanaminute.wordpress.com/2018/12/01/a-bit-of-creativity
4
|
I wish I could fall into your arms when I lose my strength and feel all damaged & weak I wish I could fall into your heart When I want to hide where no place to seek if it were just that simple ~
6
|
I'm still looking for your eyes Hope is Still to born I'm a beach She was wounded by her wounds I'm a distant dream boat
5
|
The difference between me and you In your grief I was standing at your door waiting you to authorize me to enter and in my sadness I opened the door But You did not enter.
6
|
I wonder constantly about the meaning of my life? The meaning of these feelings and thoughts, the meaning of the ordinary days that cling to me, the friend who no longer exists, the dreams that hide under my pillow, the looks in the faces of ...
5
|
I'm afraid the days go on like this to go on with nothing without something happening to surprise me. I do not look like I'm moving at all ... I wonder how much time I need to get through."
3
|
The night is embarrassing from the heavy tears that did not stop except on the strings of the first sun the other day ,That day when I said to you Goodbye and I see it as a regular day, but a tragedy or a consolation The other day when the su...
5
|
Before you are about to burn remember that you can not reform the world nor the minds of the people. You do not have to go into every conversation do not express your opinion about things. You will not be a guardian of anyone, nor will you be a...
3
|
I am the one who can not be ashamed To say that I have failed in my relationship because I know that I am always who is given from my heart . Therefore, I am always ashamed to admit that the second party was not worthy.
3
|
Do you feel like you're scratching yourself every time you try to tell someone about something that happened to you and do you feel ashamed if you happen to complain to someone that you are tired and have narrowed your life? Do you feel th...
6
|
I'm about to forget how humans sleep at night Because The most stressful things of the soul Is the secrecy of what we need to say.
2
|
"Maybe at some point we have to stop worrying about anxiety, fear and the struggles of longing and jealousy for people whose feelings do not come to us in the same way."
4
|
I want to lay on your shoulder and in your hands, deep in your innocence and In Your darkness and in the nearest song to your heart I would like to stay in your Every smaller details ..
2
|
What distinguishes others from each other is the amount of their diligence; everyone wants to reach, but not everyone wants to pursue. Morning
8
|
Feelings are combined with pain The sun shines toward sunset But my pain has no end but your presence That the depths of my heart be numb And my thoughts stopped thinking I will not be able to remind you of your spectra around me Forget every ...
3
|

I Write

I Write | Similar Worlds