I Write

I Write
Here's proof.
2
|
I Write
I feel tears well so quickly lately. Unexpectedly. But then not. A person can only carry so much darkness, before it becomes the norm. I used to find comfort in the sorrow. It was almost poetic. Romantic. There was a beauty to the shadows. Now it’...
3
|
I Write
In her dreams he is dying. Soft foot falls slowly creeping. A word, a breath, a tear. Terror replaying like a favourite song. Over and over he sinks. Over and over she screams. Over and over they look. Over and over nothing but an abyss. Why cou...
2
|
I Write
You can hear me. Stand up, come closer. Don’t turn your back. I’m the only one see? You can’t escape. Don’t even try to. Come here sweet girl. There’s no need to wait. You will not win. No point trying to. Two ways to go. It’s never been him. T...
0
|
I Write
He made the choice. Did you know that that could happen? That someone who you looked up to, who was beautiful, intelligent, kind and giving, could make a decision to die? Could decide that life and everyone in it wasn’t worth the effort? Could choose...
2
|
I Write
I’ve been having dreams. Dreams in which he’s still alive. Dreams in which I’m trying to save him. Dreams of the hopelessness, the helplessness. Dreams of me pleading for help, but with no one reacting to the words. They hear them, but they stand mot...
5
|
I Write
I never really fully grasped the phrase “sleep walking through life” until now. I feel like an illusion. An image of a person. Walking, being, but on the periphery. Observing the lives of those around me. Alive, yet numb. Empty. Devoid of an energy...
7
|
I Write
What does it all come down to? What is that singular point? What is one life measured in? Those years, those memories, those thoughts and actions. The vivid colours that were painted. The streaks of blue, yellow and green. Now in one cruel slice, the...
4
|
I Write
The world stopped when you heard the words. You could see the sunlight, the green shade of the leaves, against a reality that had become blurred. You can hear your mind asking questions, “Is it true?” “How can it be?” “Where did they go?” Their e...
2
|
I Write
A Look
9
|
I Write
3
|
I Write
4
|
I Write
7
|
I Write
Last Day- Thoughts From My Past Last day of school - that feeling of elation. The only day of the the year better than this was Christmas. ”No more school, No more books, No more teacher’s dirty looks” Two whole months, eight weeks of complete fre...
2
|
I Write
When Dragons Were Real I remember when Dragons were real. They were black. Fire breathing. Smoke belching. Hissing beasts. And I loved them, they were alive. Certain things from your life stick with you forever. For a boy on the prairies it was the ...
3
|
I Write
Hold On a Minute: A bit of creativity https://holdanaminute.wordpress.com/2018/12/01/a-bit-of-creativity
4
|
I Write
I wish I could fall into your arms when I lose my strength and feel all damaged & weak I wish I could fall into your heart When I want to hide where no place to seek if it were just that simple ~
7
|
I Write
I'm still looking for your eyes Hope is Still to born I'm a beach She was wounded by her wounds I'm a distant dream boat
5
|
I Write
The difference between me and you In your grief I was standing at your door waiting you to authorize me to enter and in my sadness I opened the door But You did not enter.
6
|
I Write
I wonder constantly about the meaning of my life? The meaning of these feelings and thoughts, the meaning of the ordinary days that cling to me, the friend who no longer exists, the dreams that hide under my pillow, the looks in the faces of ...
5
|

I Write

I Write | Similar Worlds