I Work Out

I Work Out
I love exercise, so why is it so hard to get myself going sometimes? Lately, I feel like I’ve gone through a battle when I wake up in the morning, and my back is aching a lot. I’m wondering if I need a new mattress. I need to get moving and do 40...
8
|
I Work Out
45-minutes of PHA (peripheral heart action) training today. Way to go, me, when I really didn’t feel like it, but now feel better for doing it. I need to do kickboxing tomorrow to expend this anger I’m feeling from interacting with stupid people....
5
|
I Work Out
I've been in gym clothes since 8am. It's 2pm. I've been running errands and stuff. I dont think im going😬🏋️‍♀️
3
|
I Work Out
Live to workout. Need it in my life. Cardio every morning. Lift weights in afternoon. Milestone yesterday. At the age of 56, unassisted 350 lbs on the bench press. 1 rep. Felt GREAT. No roids either. This is clean and it is all me.
10
|
I Work Out
Today was my first day at the gym. I went with my daughter and she totally took it upon herself to coach me and be my little cheerleader! It was really great to not only try to get back into shape but bond with my daughter as well.
4
|
I Work Out
Damn head cold messing up my groove.. That awkward moment when you’re finally starting to feel better after being sick for days, and you’re feeling guilty/sluggish about not working out at all, but you also know you should give your body more time t...
1
|
I Work Out
Did my first pre-work work out, I usually go after and it's so busy... it was an early start but I preferred it so much!
27
|
I Work Out
Ok.. this is in no way meant to imply body standards on others. Pretty pleased with myself to have my ‘thigh gap’ back. It’s not that it ‘means anything to me’ personally. I put on some weight suddenly from eating unhealthily/not being able to exe...
3
|
I Work Out
I go to a gym three times a week. It's a perk of my job, gym membership. It's quite useful to, as I like classes like spinning and dancercise. I workout to keep from and fit, I like swimming too.
3
|
I Work Out
After a month of cabin fever with a whole lot of nothing to do, man it felt good to be home getting back into my routine.. Roll out of bed, quiet house, have a cup of coffee, put my headphones on, then hula hoop my little heart out for 40 minuets or...
3
|
I Work Out
So after a few days of procrastination over the holiday, I eventually got in a workout today, and feel better for it. 30-minutes of cardio and 30-minutes of weight training. I usually eat healthy, but those higher fat, higher sugar, foods I ate ove...
9
|
I Work Out
Well I guess I've made some progress in 2 months
3
|
I Work Out
I go to the gym five days a week, after work, on my walk home. Cardio for half my workout and weights the rest of the time. Tone is my game, not to build muscle.
8
|
I Work Out
Dang it has been a while since I've had a good workout. I forgot how good it felt after 💪🏻
9
|
I Work Out
I have morning exercises I do every day! I like to visit the gym when I can.
8
|
I Work Out
So, I'm doing an intensive boot camp fitness circuit, where a personal trainer works you out 3-4 days a week until you basically feel like you're going to die. Today, I thought, man, I'm working so hard to get my ass into shape - what...
7
|
I Work Out
Just because I really have nothing much to do, if you need a fitness/health tip I'll try to give you the best solution :).
3
|
I Work Out
Horror Story: I saw this girl leg pressing... and she locked her knees all the way...
0
|
I Work Out
In my University's gym, some female athletes came in the weight room and started doing a repetitive routine with the machines. It was arm, shoulders and back day for me and I wanted to use the lateral pull down. Well, after one of the basketball...
6
|

I Work Out

I Work Out | Similar Worlds