I Can't Sleep When I Have Too Much On My Mind

Ugh it's been a hard night.. i can tell my body is tired but my mind won't shutup.. i have alot of anxiety tonight i keep worrying about things and I'm not having any luck of sleeping... 😕 i wish i could calm myself down and try to rem...
3
|
Never in a million years did I think I would end up where I am now. At 16 yrs old I have become a high school dropout, I am jobless, my parents hate me, and I am very suicidal. In all honesty, it probably isn't as bad as it sounds, but when I ...
2
|
I usually stay up all night and think, then I'll try to clear my mind of whatever it was that was troubling me.
1
|
Ugh!!!😡😡😡 Here I am, unable to sleep.
1
|
im bored but Happy new year!!!
2
|
I need to get fit and healthy again. I was doing pretty good but then I stopped going to the gym and stopped cooking. I also rather die of dehydration than drink water so that definitely doesn't help. I'm gonna have to focus on my abs and r...
1
|
After months of anxiety and hopeless thoughts due to the lack of sleep, I finally went to a doctor and was prescribed trazodone. Coming out of that doctor's office, I felt so relieved. Not because I was prescribed something (I never wanted to st...
3
|
I don't know why I even like him? Out of all my "loves" I've never actually cared about them. It's always just been a joke to fall in love with someone who catches my attention for more than a split second, but this love is d...
1
|
😏😴
8
|
That's why I'm awake! Damn it!! 😡😡😡
5
|
There are things I can't talk about on here, although I use this platform mostly to let out sorrow. Do you ever feel like when you tell a weakness to people they will use it against you just to get what they want? Well this happens to me a lot l...
0
|
I don't want to fight but somehow I always end up in conflicts with those I love. I don't want you to fight but to love me. The heart suffers, but I keep strong... I am patient, yet feel like dying inside.
1
|
I have an overactive mind, I get stimulated and I can't shut down thinking.
7
|
I can't sleep these days. All i do is to think about unusual stuff. Dream things which may never happen. Staring at the ceiling. Watching my roomie sleep. Lol. Late nights. Chatting. Songs.got a lot on my mind. Studies. Am feeling really bored....
5
|
I love my sleep, when I get it. I try not to go to bed too late at night during the week, but if you are someone who can't switch their brain off you will know what a pain it is. Mine really does have a mind of it's own. Someone told me to ...
3
|
I've never taken Ambien before, but tonight I am. I was saving it for my day off. 💤 Oh, the sleep will be beautiful.
31-35
1
|
Things were going good, for about a second. Im sitting here in this hospital room watching my mother sleep. Im hoping its a peaceful sleep, shes been through a lot today. Doctors are treating it as if she had a stroke due to some of the symptoms b...
7
|
It's 1:00 am and I'm all out of tears...
5
|
I wish I could sleep but instead I have you on my mind. I wish you knew how much I truly love you but it seems like everytime I tell you it goes through one ear out the other. Will I ever feel like I'm actually good enough for you? Should I give...
1
|
"why are you sad?" "i don't know" "no reason?" "oh no there are plenty of reasons, I'm just not really sure which one it is this time"
3
|

Categories: Emotional Health, Health

I Can't Sleep When I Have Too Much On My Mind | Similar Worlds