33person is using Similar Worlds.
Join Similar Worlds today!
World
2246 views · 46 followers · Online: Recently (date?)
Read the full-length description under About Me, you lazies! :)
About Me
Days Active
3 Yrs Active
Join Time
1st Mth of SW
Comments
2500 Comments
Groups
100 Groups
I Am Sick And Tired Of The Anti-immigration Laws
FEATURED
We are told by experts across the political spectrum that corporations like liberal immigration laws. What corporations want is cheap labor that has no enforceable rights. Therefore, they would, indeed, despise well-enforced, strict, anti-immigr...
2
|
I Miss My Old House
FEATURED
I miss it more than anyone will ever understand.
0
|
Never take your friendships and relationships for granted.
FEATURED
They may be hanging on a thread, and you may have no idea. As comfortable as you may think your friend or significant other is telling you about their needs and feelings, they may not be. Do not assume your perception is accurate. In order to be...
8
|
An interesting observation
FEATURED
When you have an infinite mountain of love for someone, that love is powerful enough to give you pretty much infinite willpower to do whatever that person needs you to do, even if the amount of pain it puts you through is also infinite. Love overpow...
8
|
You are not replaceable to everyone.
FEATURED
You may be replaceable to a lot of the people who have left you, and maybe most if not all of them have been replaceable to you. But to some people that you may meet, you are not replaceable, and there are some people who you may meet who will not b...
3
|
Friends & Acquaintances
Do you pick your nose when people ARE looking?
1
|
Health
Some people apparently don't wash their feet in the shower.
How do you pick and choose what not to wash? Why not just wash your whole body? Why be selective?
6
|
Health
Do you think most American math teachers give too much homework? Not enough?
0
|
Education
In your opinion, how much novel reading should be assigned for homework per night or per week in a high school English class?
0
|
Education
How much should teens be required to read for homework in an English class?
I always find people's opinions on this interesting. They seem to range from, "Requiring reading destroys a student's desire to learn," to "When I was their age..."
0
|
Education
How often do you wash your socks?
And don’t be one of those idiots and respond, “I don’t wear socks.” If you don’t wear them... then it’s implied you don’t wash them and have no reason to answer the question! Also, this question is totally not based on the recently asked question, ...
4
|
How much repetition should there be in math homework?
Most of us agree that some repetition helps us to be more fluent in certain problem-solving techniques. It is not a substitute for understanding theory, however. So, how repetitive should homework be?
0
|
Education
How much repetition do you think there should be in math homework?
1
|
Education
Someone changed my mind about repetition
I used to believe that the principal reason some people can solve pretty much any math problem on a given topic is that they have done more exercises on that topic. Hence, I concluded that more people would be better at math if teachers stopped tryi...
1
|
Education
Name something people shouldn't be germaphobic about, but they are anyway.
0
|
How much reading, per week, do you think high school English classes should assign?
0
|
Education
Should students be assigned more reading homework in school?
If so, how much? If not, do you think there are other ways they should be encouraged to read more, or do you think students already read enough?
2
|
Education
I Smell My Socks After I Take Them Off
Of course, I do! I'm not a barbarian.
0
|
How much and what kind of reading do you think should be assigned in high school English classes?
0
|
Education
Why is it considered normal to bathe/shower daily?
It didn't become normal until relatively recently in history, and dermatologists are saying it's not really good for our skin, unless we are getting dirty/sweaty every single day.
3
|
Health
33person | Similar Worlds