33person is using Similar Worlds.
Join Similar Worlds today!
World
1605 views · 31 followers · Online: Recently (date?)
Read the full-length description under About Me, you lazies! :)
About Me
Join Time
1st Mth of SW
Days Active
1 Yr Active
Groups
100 Groups
Questions
100 Questions
I Hate Politics
FEATURED
Doesn't mean I won't vote, but I just hate all the systems and how we have millions of people dying every year because one nation's government is fighting with another's. Calling the enemy animals, as though we're not all an...
0
|
Never take your friendships and relationships for granted.
FEATURED
They may be hanging on a thread, and you may have no idea. As comfortable as you may think your friend or significant other is telling you about their needs and feelings, they may not be. Do not assume your perception is accurate. In order to be...
7
|
An interesting observation
FEATURED
When you have an infinite mountain of love for someone, that love is powerful enough to give you pretty much infinite willpower to do whatever that person needs you to do, even if the amount of pain it puts you through is also infinite. Love overpow...
7
|
You are not replaceable to everyone.
FEATURED
You may be replaceable to a lot of the people who have left you, and maybe most if not all of them have been replaceable to you. But to some people that you may meet, you are not replaceable, and there are some people who you may meet who will not b...
3
|
Friends & Acquaintances
I hate air conditioning. And sadly, there is no group on here for that.
Open windows and fans are the way to go imo, unless it's truly sweltering.
2
|
Home
Okay, is it weird that I have always bathed or showered every day and never really felt it was unnecessary?
And when they say you strip your skin of its natural oils, I say, why not just moisturize when you get out of the bath or shower? Apparently, dermatologists have been saying that sedentary people without particular body odor issues should shower eve...
2
|
Health
Some of you know you are weird, but you haven't joined the group "I know I am weird," so I'm gonna share this with you too.
Teacher: Your homework is pg ?? # ?, ?-??, 12a,c,e, 13, ??, etc. Students: *writes this down in notebook* Me: Quietly thinks to self, "What was wrong with 12b and 12d? Why were they not worthy of being assigned?" *cries*
0
|
Education
I Know Im Weird
1
|
Why are ankle socks so thin?
I get that they're supposed to be short, but they're thin, too. It doesn't take long to wear a hole in them. Why would anyone want that?
1
|
Fashion
The paradox of wearing shoes on a hot day
You are fine with them on until your feet start sweating like crazy, but you can't take them off because your feet are sweating like crazy and you're in a confined space with other people. Earlier today, you were in an air-conditioned spac...
0
|
Fashion
Creepy people, do you realize that your creepiness keeps you from what you want?
Don't be a creep.
3
|
How many pairs of socks do you need?
0
|
Health
For those who keep their clothes all over the floor, do you bother keeping track of what's clean?
I feel like some of you don't. Plus, how clean is anything that's been sitting on the floor?
2
|
Health
Why do many girls and women wear sneakers without socks in the summer?
Your feet stay cooler and dryer and more blister-free WITH socks, so I don't get the point.
0
|
Fashion
How often do you take a shower or bath?
4
|
Health
Are you one of those finger-licking paper handlers?
0
|
A guest on the Ellen Degeneres show said that she wears Ellen socks every day and has 3 pairs of them.
So are we to assume she wears each pair 2-3 times, or does she do her laundry VERY frequently?
2
|
Movies & TV
Do you ever wash really sweaty clothes and then after the clothes come out of the dryer, they still smell?
And what's the best way to get them totally clean?
1
|
Home
Not to brag, but I made it a whole week without skipping any showers or re-wearing clothes more than once.
4
|
Health
Required homework should be minimal and limited in quantity. Change my mind.
I am posting this solely to irritate @MarkPaul
3
|
Education
33person | Similar Worlds