I Hide My Depression From Everyone Who Knows Me

I feel so trapped all the time and not a single soul has any idea. Honestly, sometimes all I wish is that I had a way I could express everything I feel and actually feel like a weight is lifted off my chest after I let it all out! But for some reason...
3
|
My friends are fun, but they're idiots. Not the kind of people to have a deep, personal conversation with
5
|
no one knows no one see's me no one cares!
2
|
I have fought depression for 7 years, I had a relapse recently because of problems in my life. I'm over it. There is always someone out there who will help you if you ask for help. People love you, right now I wish I could repair a broken friend...
2
|
"People tend to follow a pattern of physical attraction Great first date, second date late night passion. It never Lasts long so you keep on passing to the next one. You Never really felt the connection only physical affection So you protect you...
0
|
He who has My commandments and keeps them, it is he who loves Me. And he who loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I will love him and manifest Myself to him.” John 14:21 GOD IS MIGHTY TO SAVE YOU
0
|
I think I'm ready to be without ep. I've only used it to talk to one person recently anyway, it'll be sad to know its gone, but it helped me through a difficult time, and I'll remember that.
1
|
I come here, even just to vent about my thoughts and feelings. I've met a select few amazing people here, and I only hope I can find another place like it once it's gone.
0
|
Been feeling down again recently, keep getting pain and sickness like when I was first diagnosed.. I've had enough of hospitals and doctors for a lifetime but if this keeps up I'm gonna have to go back soon.
0
|
In a stage of feeling lonely all the time and getting myself down about it, luckily tomorrow I have some rare social plans. Until then, I feel miserable.
0
|
I am sitting here under this tree in the above photo. I was driving back roads and just needed a moment for me. This tree whom I shall forever call Augustus, seemed to beckon me to park and rest my brain for a moment, even tho I am late for my ne...
0
|
Shouldn't feel like this, especially at this time of year, but it's safe to say this is going to be the worst Christmas of my life. *sigh*
0
|
To family, friends and co workers I have this easy going, joke telling mask that I wear. Usually I'm in a good place and happy. But occasionally I suddenly realize that the cloud has descended upon me. Ironically, I think I am most creativ...
0
|
From bad to worse, just completely lost, don't know what to do anymore. I feel like no one gets me.. I'm a crazy mess spiralling out of control and nothing can help, so why do I exist?
0
|
I thought people on this site could help me, but I think I was wrong. I probably have to help myself, easier said than done, but I can't rely on strangers, guess I just wanted to not feel alone.
0
|
Feeling more drained by the day, don't feel like I'm getting better any time soon. Man I don't know what to do.
0
|
Rapidly going downhill, I don't know what's happened, just feel so alone, empty.
0
|
Slowly I feel more and more like myself, though I have my bad days when I seem to be taking a few steps back. If anyone feels the same and would like to talk, I'm happy to listen and try to help.
0
|
Everytime I speak to my doctor he asks if I've had any suicidal thoughts or feelings, the answer is always no, because I don't. But I feel more ad more like my existence is meaningless, I've accomplished nothing at 23 and I can't ...
0
|
Been struggling without my pills the past few days, I get more tomorrow but I just feel the need to vent somewhere. Overwhelmed sometimes.
0
|

Categories: Depression, Health

I Hide My Depression From Everyone Who Knows Me | Similar Worlds