Both US presidential candidates are being called Russian puppets.
And we Russians just think it’s bewilderingly hilarious. Like America has fallen backwards to camp fire boogeyman stories.
None of the last 30 years would have been possible without the complicit media..
Who are hard at work again manipulating elections..
JoeyFoxx · 51-55, M
[@327405,theOnebianyouwerewarnedabout] Ok hun. Let's see how that goes.
[@802348,JoeyFoxx] yo cum stain.. prime example of complicit media non reporting FOR 20 YEARS..
[image=https://photos1.similarworlds.com/00/00/00/00/02/27/23/33/theOnebianyouwerewarnedabout-xabOOwYWs2LvskF.jpg]
JoeyFoxx · 51-55, M
[@327405,theOnebianyouwerewarnedabout] SW is the media?

Who knew?
helenS · 31-35, F
What do or don't ordinary Russians know about governmental secret service activities?
Lapochka · 26-30, F
[@6602,helenS] It’s likely to be more than the US media.
helenS · 31-35, F
[@987291,Lapochka] Yes maybe. Thank you.
BlueMetalChick · 22-25, F
I'm Serbian, not Russian, but I'm with you on this one. It's fairly amusing to see "the most powerful country on Earth" shitting itself into oblivion over fears that each opposing side is some kind of secret agent reporting back to the Motherland.
Lapochka · 26-30, F
[@1138050,novaguy2u] Well is you’re not happy you don’t have to stay on my post. Go rate nudes.
novaguy2u · 70-79, M
[@987291,Lapochka] woo, can't stand the heat? If you have to play a low shot like that, sweetie then you must know you are losing the argument. Anybody with the conviction of their beliefs doesn't need to play cheap shots!
BlueMetalChick · 22-25, F
[@1138050,novaguy2u] [quote]we have a free press here in New Zealand, a feature you would know nothing about.[/quote]
Ah you might be surprised. Despite the intention of corporate media being more objective because they aren't state-funded and therefore not beholden to the government for monetary reasons, half the time corporate media ends up being even more beholden to power than state media.

But that's more of an American and British thing than it is for NZ or Australia.
plungesponge · 36-40, M
I thought one was a Chinese puppet and the other was a Russian puppet
Lapochka · 26-30, F
[@20312,plungesponge] Maybe I missed that. It’s still infantile.
plungesponge · 36-40, M
The truth is Americans don't understand their own government enough to sustain a democracy or a republic. Both forms required an informed and wise citizenry and the US is well beyond that phase of its life cycle
novaguy2u · 70-79, M
Sweetheart, if you don't believe that trolls paid by the FSB aren't promoting false stories on social media, then you must have come down in the last shower of rain.
BlueMetalChick · 22-25, F
[@1138050,novaguy2u] But what would Putin have to gain from it? America is doing everything it can to hurt Russia. We're in two proxy wars with them right now and bombing all their allies in Syria. Why would Russia support a president whose actions do the opposite of what they would want?
ViciDraco · 36-40, M
[@6579,BlueMetalChick] The theories go that by increasing interior instability, it damages long term US hegemony and that a falling US provides opportunities for other nations to rise. It is more a of a long term view, and fits with some of their other international politicking. But if anyone is going to rise from a faltering US, the most likely candidate is China at the moment. Though they still have more work to do in breaking their dependence on the US consumerism that has provided a good deal of wealth.
BlueMetalChick · 22-25, F
[@657984,ViciDraco] My hypothesis is that Trump is beholden to Russian bankers or oil barons or even criminals. Not the Russian government. Like we know he owes lots of money and after that thing in Panama it would make sense.
Elessar · 26-30, M
Trump is just one member of an international right-wing populist movement whose other leaders share similar visions, techniques, modalities and target audience. Some of these other members (and respective parties) have been caught red-handed getting funds from Russian oligarchs, specifically I'm thinking of the Italian League (Salvini) and the Metropol Hotel scandal, currently under investigation and with recordings already in the possession of the court. In the case of Trump, the Mueller's investigation report about the matter hasn't explicitly exonerated him, and it was quickly and extensively censored by the attorney general prior release to the public, so I think there might definitely be an element of truth behind the accusations.
Elessar · 26-30, M
[@991775,JAYS21] Your assertion about Barry and the fact 220k Americans died while the president was busy echoing antiscientific nonsense and playing golf are completely irrelevant to the topic of foreign super powers infiltrating your politics. Learn to stay on topic and grow up.
JAYS21 · 51-55, M
[@44863,Elessar] attempting a logical argument with you is akin to talking to a retarded monkey.
BLOCKED
Elessar · 26-30, M
Typical lionheart who first replies and then blocks. Good riddance. 👋
Pfuzylogic · M
Russians are actually using Gulliani for their garbage. Joe Biden is about to put a beating on Putin. Obama threatened Russia economically for meddling.
Pfuzylogic · M
[@987291,Lapochka]
You make too many presumptions.
You are attempting a Gambit without knowing your chess game.
Lapochka · 26-30, F
[@3118,Pfuzylogic] Nonsense. I’ve posted an opinion you dont agree with and you are shit posting and trying to look clever. Nothing more significant than that is going on here.
Pfuzylogic · M
[@987291,Lapochka]
Try that again. Your post was shit!
A Russian trying to assess a true election.
As soon as Russia has an election then you might be able to comment on the legitimacy of a Democratic candidate. For now, just dream of elections during your Mayday celebrations.
AnaKoroleva · 36-40, F
I always think this too, like people in Russia care if Trump or Biden is President of USA it make no difference!
Elessar · 26-30, M
[@775903,AnaKoroleva] People don't, govt. does. In Russia, just like anywhere else.
Khenpal1 · 56-60, M
[@775903,AnaKoroleva] Well, it make a difference. Historically Democrats go after Russians , Republicans after Chinese. With Biden new sanctions will be in place before next summer.
TheRascallyOne · 26-30, M
I'm 30 and I have never really feared Russia I think they just kind of want to do their own thing and I'm more than happy to mind my own business
TheRascallyOne · 26-30, M
[@991775,JAYS21] what years
JAYS21 · 51-55, M
[@19729,TheRascallyOne] 1950s and 60s
TheRascallyOne · 26-30, M
[@991775,JAYS21] Like I said I was born 1990 and if I'm not mistaking that was during the cold war
QuixoticSoul · 36-40, M
Trump is a general retard, and like it or not, Russians were unusually active in '16 - but the entire Manchurian candidate thing burgers cooked up for themselves was 100% Russophobia.
BlueMetalChick · 22-25, F
[@580625,QuixoticSoul] ^This