I Hate Being Ignored

Why do people ignore me
17
|
Lovely, being left on “read” 🙄
2
|
Can't stand it.It really irks me.It is one of the worst things you could do to me.Sometimes my kids do it and I get so hurt. If someone is talking to you it's only polite to answer.I don't put up with it well.Sometimes I don't say...
2
|
Why does he keep ignoring me like i dont even exist.......
2
|
Online i'm being ignored pretty often but I guess its ok,I dont want to deal with ignorant people anyway haha :p .
2
|
I hate it, but my personality is so quiet and shy, most don't even know they are ignoring me.
5
|
I liked a girl and she liked me too, but it just didn't work. So I wanted us to stay friend, because she's a nice girl and if I can't be with her I rather being his friend than some guy she doesn't talk to anymore. She looked like...
0
|
What's the point of ignoring someone? It's so RUDE and INCONSIDERATE of that person's feelings!! If you really don't want to talk to them then just grow some balls and TELL THEM in a polite but firm manner and that person will lea...
0
|
I am not married to my cell phone by any means, but I happen to believe that out of respect, if someone takes the time to send you an electronic message, you should at least respond, even if its just to say "im busy at the moment, but I'll ...
1
|
Ignore me and I will virtually smack you upside the head and fly kick you in the face. :'c I don't like it! It's not nice! D: It makes me feel small.
0
|
Whenever people ignore me, it pisses me off badly. I take it VERY personal. I know I shouldn't, but I can't help it. Like I never ignored you before. I try to give you a good laugh, or a good conversation. I try. So why don't you ever ...
0
|
Talking To The Walls... I have always hated being ignored. When I was a kid, my Dad would never listen to what we have to say and always ignore us. That's when I started talking to the walls, literally. He would wonder, wh...
0
|

I Hate Being Ignored
Categories: Dating and Relationships, Relationship Struggles

I Hate Being Ignored | Similar Worlds