Republicans are weak minded and a stain on society.

Prove me wrong Republican Trump supporters. You are failing horribly so far.
Yet they are the corporate leaders and are able to hold down jobs. Liberals love their wakeup times - 1130 AM - time to check the mailbox for your monthly allotment.[image=https://photos1.similarworlds.com/00/00/00/00/02/19/83/35/MarmeeMarch-9LaC7z98gOZ4xVy.jpg]
argusfiltch22 · 26-30, M
[@760047,MarmeeMarch] I would never block you. You are the perfect representation of all the topics I post. You are the butter to the bread.
[@1166718,argusfiltch22] yay -[image=https://media.giphy.com/media/6xZpnWvJ4IH4tzcJ1b/giphy.gif]
LoveTriumphsOverHate · 31-35, M
[@760047,MarmeeMarch] 12 noon foe me. That's when my mother calls in the basement to inform me lunch is ready

SinlessOnslaught · M Best Comment
Nah too tired right now.
argusfiltch22 · 26-30, M
[@998562,SinlessOnslaught] Always digging your own holes. Look at my previous question and see what got best answer. You are all so predictable and clones of your “leader.”
[@1166718,argusfiltch22] Nah too tired right now.
Earthwrap · 36-40, M
They are so stubborn they are going to take their stupidity to the grave at the cost of the world. Selfish brainless trash.
Mindful · 51-55, F
I just read a Winston Churchill quote:
Some people leave their Party because of their principles, and some people leave their principles for their Party.
reflectingmonkey · 46-50, M
[@8567,Mindful] exactly. I've often made the point that integrity is more important than loyalty. if someone goes against my values they will automatically lose my support. when I was about 20 a friend of mine wanted to steal a bike, I told him if he steal it I will wait here and tell the owner where he live.
Mindful · 51-55, F
Yay you![@9310,reflectingmonkey]
[@8567,Mindful] That's an interesting quote. Thanks for sharing
Why do you want to post something rude against a group a people ?

Cant people have opinions of their own.

We can't call names just because people support someone we don't like.

Also people who support Trump may be wrong but they believe that Trump is their supporter that's why they support him like that. Won't you support someone if you believe that he is there for you.
argusfiltch22 · 26-30, M
[@1157925,HopelessGuy] No. I am not that weak minded.
[@1166718,argusfiltch22] okay. But we can't expect everyone to be like us.
argusfiltch22 · 26-30, M
[@1157925,HopelessGuy] Good people? Yes, I can actually.
Milkshake · F
they are more of a cult then a political party now. its only about staying in power and not about political agenda
JoeyFoxx · 51-55, M
People who make broad statements like this are weak-minded and foolish.

Go find some cope.
argusfiltch22 · 26-30, M
[@802348,JoeyFoxx] Thank you, Joe. I will take your biased opinion with a grain of salt.
JoeyFoxx · 51-55, M
[@1166718,argusfiltch22] that sounds genuine and authentic
SnailTeeth · 31-35, M
[@802348,JoeyFoxx] WTF is an internet muscle?
Argus is being completely rational. lol
You're the one who has to attack argus' offspring, and make up words, in order to make your "point".

[b]Trump didn't lose the election; more than anything, his supporters lost it for him.[/b]

I agree, this isn't about Republicans; this is about Trump cultists. A group of pigheaded, gullible, simpletons, too stupid to recognise their own reflection. A bunch of narcissistic turds, who have no problem denigrating others. If the US political system wasn't reinforced with democratic safeguards, Trump would most definitely have started a dictatorship.

I don't know why anyone wastes their time having discussions with you people. You're no better than the idiotic Germans who supported Hitler.

You say that argus is incapable of discerning Trump cultists from trolls, but they're one in the same. A bunch of miserable people who are so sad, they have nothing better to do than try and make others miserable.

You attack others, because you can't enjoy your time alone. You will always be this way, sad and miserable until the day you die.

For the record, I'm not a democrat, I hate politics, but I hate Trump more, and I don't have to hate trolls like you, because you already hate yourself enough to never make anything of yourself. You waste everyone's time, because you don't know how to use your time constructively.
Azlotto · M
Yup. Antifa is rebuilding this nation.
Azlotto · M
[@1166718,argusfiltch22] [quote] Editing your answer to paint yourself in a better light.[/quote]

LMAO! What in the world are you talking about? And yes, I do edit, and you don't?
argusfiltch22 · 26-30, M
[@913049,Azlotto] Good try.
Azlotto · M
[@1166718,argusfiltch22] 🤣 Back atcha.
The Trump supporters are. I have respect for the Republicans who took a stand against him, like those in the Lincoln Project and RVAT.
AliceSalomon · 41-45, F
[@328496,bijouxbroussard] I agree fully. It is indeed wrong to generalise all Republicans.

I have much respect for those Republicans who put their country and especially the Democracy about a single person (Trump). THAT'S how Democracy works. 👍
argusfiltch22 · 26-30, M
[@1493,AliceSalomon] Republican Trump supporters was clarified in the post when it was posted.
Maleficent · F
[image=https://photos1.similarworlds.com/00/00/00/00/02/28/10/44/Maleficent-HGpbKgdiPe0XyAp.gif]