I Need to Take Better Care of Myself

This is certainly true for me. I’ve been in terrible pain in my lower back and my hips. I’ve taken greater interest in my diet and have lost some weight. I feel much better health wise but I still am going to need surgery.
4
|
Granted Im pretty chubby but I do exercise and work out. Its more like I dont eat fruits and vegetables lol
5
|
I had exams since last month and I was so stressed that I completely gave up on self improvement for a while which made me feel worse. I had been exercising for a while to lose weight which I did until I stopped because I was stressed and far too dep...
4
|
I really wish I could get in the habit of eating right and exercising. For most of the last year, my job has been taking over my life. I've been stress-eating more than ever, which even if I can manage to avoid chips and ice cream, is almost imp...
2
|
Despite my bio stating single mum ive actually been trying to make things wprk for my kid's sake with my ex. Yesterday that all came to a screeching halt and today is my first day of true freedom. I dont know what happens next but i really dont ...
6
|
So I headed to the nail salon for a mani/pedi $50.00 later I should have done it myself. lol
3
|
I still have a great deal to accomplish in life. I can't be confined to the couch by chronic pain and fatigue. Staying mobile has become critical to my physical well-being.
100+, T
6
|
I haven't taken any photos in eight days. I hit a bit of a rough patch and haven't been feeling very inspired. Things are a little better, but I feel a bit empty inside. I need to remember that some things are absolutely worth doing even wh...
8
|
I think I need to start focussing on myself for the first time in probably my whole life. Ive spent my entire life putting others first an I've loved it and their appreciative of it ,but I'm burnt out emotionally and mentally and I need to ...
5
|
Im one of those people who knows that their personal hygiene could be better but still dont do anything about it. I mean its not horrible but could use some improvement. Hope it will get better when i have my own place.
0
|
I'm my biggest critic. I need to learn to be kinder to myself. I may not be where I want to be with my life but I'm doing the best I can.
16
|
I should but I can't
1
|
Yes I should take better care of myself but it is hard when struggling with depression among other issues that make you not care about yourself. It's like why dress up immaculately when there's no-one to see you in your finery or experience...
3
|
Which is one thing that I am really going to work on this year. I just hope I can keep up with it and actually do it
6
|
I think i'm gonna stop seeking their attention so often. They are exploring wider horizons meanwhile im stuck on the same one. It feels empty, especially when i know this has been going on for a while.
1
|
Been away for a while, but gee it's been a hard Christmas. I ended up in hospital due to a heart attack, but was happy to get home and spend a quiet Christmas with my partner. Haven't really celebrated it in a long time and dunno if I ever ...
4
|
Mentally and psychically, I've got rid of some fat, 40-45 pounds of it; to be healthy weight I need to lose 10-15 more pounds. I recently had a kidney stone in February 2016 from calcium, so nowadays I'm ditching foods and drinks too high ...
3
|
To-do list: 1) Quit smoking 2) Start exercising regularly 3) Cut down on the chocolate! 4) Have a proper sleep schedule!
8
|
Gosh. If it weren't for the vodka, ptsd, cigarettes and walking dead I'd be fit and totally awesome right now.
7
|
You said you would never leave...I trusted you, I believed you. Then why??? Some questions will remain unanswered.
7
|

I Need to Take Better Care of Myself
Categories: Health, Self-improvement

I Need to Take Better Care of Myself | Similar Worlds