I Want a Lover Who Is Also My Best Friend

I think that this kind of bullshit only exists in movies eh ?
0
|
The perfect lover...
14
|
That is my ultimate 💜
24
|
I do want a lover that is also my best friend because to me it would feel like we would be so much closer and that I can depend on you for almost anything and I can tell you things and not be afraid disclose things regardless of what the topic is. I...
4
|
Baby ain’t it crazy what can happen in half a song ?
2
|
Describe how your spouse makes you feel.
5
|
I can't stop loving you.
4
|
Last nights was one of those times that just reaffirmed my choice in partners. The night began normal enough, regular conversation and it was intended to lead someplace a bit more ‘romantic’. But real life has distractions. Interruptions, and things ...
77
|
pray and smile no matter what ,what is coming is better and beautiful than the past...
2
|
I want a man who's upfront and honest with me from the beginning about what he wants. A man who makes me feel like the wait was worth it and happy that it never worked out with anyone else. I want a man who is like a mirror reflecting my own be...
11
|
Apart from the physical aspect in having a lover, being a girlfriend or boyfriend is in a way, a surface level quality. But being a best friend involves a lot more understanding and acceptance. It goes deeper than holding hands or going places togeth...
8
|
Lovers, shouldn't be many ideally if you want to find a decent guy, you don't want to confuse yourself or get your expectations up too much. My grandmother says this! Men are difficult to understand, my Mum says, best to try to give groun...
11
|
I've a best friend since 2012, She was my classmate. Since the first day I felt attracted to her, I don't know exactly why, but I noticed that she's a special girl (after a longtime I doubt the fact that she's special 😓 anyway), s...
1
|
I know it exists! A partner you can tell anything and makes you laugh constantly 😊 if I can play video games with him and go to football games, then he can come shopping with me and paint my toes! 😂 Come on, I mean like really...I'm awesome, w...
5
|
I want this more than anything. going through life alone absolutely sucks, and for the most part I have been going through life alone and unguided. Every new thing I do just keeps showing me that I don't truly know what I want, but because of th...
1
|
If you want to become a close friend with someone you love, what would you tell them about you that is important for them to know?
4
|
They say good guys come last. I don't think so. I think I'm just not willing to settle or be in an affIair. The woman I truly love is married with kids. I don't want to hurt her to or her family so I keep my distance. If she was free ...
5
|
Sweetness courses through my veins, With every beat of your heart, I breath your every breath, I soar the highest highs, I fly through rainbow skies, You complete Me, I have love that's pure and true. All because of you. My best friend My love...
6
|
When his voice gently wakes me, it is the symphony that inspires me throughout my day.
9
|
I have one, thankfully, but we haven't done much together in a while & it feels horrible.
1
|

Categories: Dating and Relationships, Romance and True Love

I Want a Lover Who Is Also My Best Friend | Similar Worlds