I Battle Depression and Anxiety

7
|
This is the part that nobody sees. I'm locked inside my bedroom. Crying. I can't move. I can't breathe. My thoughts are racing. What would everyone say. You're pathetic. You're a loser. You're weak. You're too up ti...
5
|
Today was a rough day. So many things I should be thankful for, but lack of purpose, lack of meaningfulness, lack of love. I think my thoughts went further today on 'that' subject then before. A constant voice calling me into the dark.
2
|
It's been getting really bad lately. When I was little and I was anxious I would start rubbing my head and biting my knuckles. Now I scratch. I'm so used to my anxiety, though, that I don't even realize what's happening anymore...
1
|
If there’s one upside to this latest persistent depression/anxiety cycle it’s the loss of appetite and constant agitation that may cause me to finally lose these last ten pounds 🙄
13
|
I love myself and know that other people love me also. I dont have a problem there. My mind on the other hand is so drained. Their isn't any one thing that is causing it. It's the people that i've lost. It's the messed up things c...
4
|
I just had a panic attack... my hands are still trembling.
7
|
I have come to the point where I feel nothing but sadness daily. I cannot sleep. I wake up in ungodly hours after only few hours of sleep which causes me to sleep more during the day. I worked in a place (hired work) where I did not enjoy the work ...
3
|
“Some say it’s painful to wait for someone. Some say it’s painful to forget someone. But the worst pain comes when you don’t know whether to wait for forget.”
7
|
depression comes back these days. i m trying to fight against it. 1st thing i do is to recognize and admit the depressive emotions. then i try to do something else - listening to news on my phone, searching for self help articles on the internet and...
4
|
Sometimes I think there is a point in which you pass where there is no coming back. People never really seem to understand this about people who suffer from depression or anxiety, but sometimes a soul has felt more than enough pain, felt more than en...
8
|
Can someone please tell me how to stop overthinking?
2
|
“The thing about an anxiety disorder is that you know it is stupid. You know with all your heart that it wasn’t a big deal and that it should roll off of you. But that is where the disorder kicks in; suddenly the small thing is very big and it keeps ...
8
|
The anxiety has been popping up a bit more frequently lately. Sometimes I'll go months without incident. Other times I spend weeks trying to shake it. I'm planning a couple of major life changes, which is most likely the root cause. It...
3
|
It's hard to explain anxiety to someone. It's even harder to explain what goes on in my head. What I feel, how it feels. Shit, I sometimes don't even know what I'm feeling. Just an overwhelming amount of pain I am manic depressive...
7
|
Can anyone recommend natural supplements that has helped them with anxiety or depression? Thanks.
0
|
All my life I worked and studied hard to get out of my struggled childhood. I don't have anyone close to me. Now I reached a point where I lost everything and my career is in ruins. I don't want to hurt my family by letting them in my probl...
1
|
I know that this is already cliché, but I just felt like confessing that I feel terrible. My depression took a sudden escalation to suicidal thoughts and cutting after almost a year clean. And apparently I'm already addicted to my anxiolytics, e...
2
|
Racing thoughts... random moments of sadness... apathetic yet anxious... resulting in insomnia and blowing small problems out of proportion. It's like hell, I can't get out of it. It makes me a complex and paradoxical person and I absolutel...
6
|
Here’s something you might not know about me; I had a baby when I was 16. I suffered really badly from anxiety throughout my pregnancy and I didn’t talk to anybody about it; that’s my biggest regret.
5
|

I Battle Depression and Anxiety
Categories: Depression, Health

I Battle Depression and Anxiety | Similar Worlds