I Battle Depression and Anxiety

I Battle Depression and Anxiety
Exposure. Something has happened. Something, according to her, that that "something" would risk freeing what she has spent years trying to shield. This is serious to her. You see, this girl has been burned so many times that something as s...
+ 9 2 replies 25 views Jun 8, 2020 |
I Battle Depression and Anxiety
I don't usually get mad, I'm a fairly calm person. But I can't stress enough how mad I get when people who have never had depression or anxiety, tell me to "just change your mood. Wake up happy, u don't have to be depres...
+ 14 2 replies 37 views Feb 2, 2020 |
I Battle Depression and Anxiety
I have been feeling depressed. My moods have been up and down. I have been isolating myself in my home which is making me even more depressed. I need to go out tomorrow and get some fresh air and see the sights or I am going to go insane. Its my choi...
+ 5 7 replies 11 views Jan 26, 2020 |
I Battle Depression and Anxiety
Seeing my mom miserable in a nursing home does this to me.
I Battle Depression and Anxiety
Don't you just hate it when the dumbest shit triggers you? In my case something as insignificant as seeing someone with an unflattering haircut, or seeing an old house being torn town can be enough to break me down for weeks :-/
+ 3 7 replies 7 views Jul 3, 2019 |
I Battle Depression and Anxiety
I Battle Depression and Anxiety
This is the part that nobody sees. I'm locked inside my bedroom. Crying. I can't move. I can't breathe. My thoughts are racing. What would everyone say. You're pathetic. You're a loser. You're weak. You're too up ti...
+ 6 8 replies 13 views Sep 29, 2018 |
I Battle Depression and Anxiety
Today was a rough day. So many things I should be thankful for, but lack of purpose, lack of meaningfulness, lack of love. I think my thoughts went further today on 'that' subject then before. A constant voice calling me into the dark.
+ 2 4 replies 14 views Sep 20, 2018 |
I Battle Depression and Anxiety
It's been getting really bad lately. When I was little and I was anxious I would start rubbing my head and biting my knuckles. Now I scratch. I'm so used to my anxiety, though, that I don't even realize what's happening anymore...
+ 2 1 reply 9 views Sep 15, 2018 |
I Battle Depression and Anxiety
I love myself and know that other people love me also. I dont have a problem there. My mind on the other hand is so drained. Their isn't any one thing that is causing it. It's the people that i've lost. It's the messed up things c...
+ 4 1 reply 13 views Jul 17, 2018 |
I Battle Depression and Anxiety
I just had a panic attack... my hands are still trembling.
+ 7 34 replies 48 views Apr 12, 2018 |
I Battle Depression and Anxiety
I have come to the point where I feel nothing but sadness daily. I cannot sleep. I wake up in ungodly hours after only few hours of sleep which causes me to sleep more during the day. I worked in a place (hired work) where I did not enjoy the work ...
+ 4 2 replies 9 views Feb 19, 2018 |
I Battle Depression and Anxiety
“Some say it’s painful to wait for someone. Some say it’s painful to forget someone. But the worst pain comes when you don’t know whether to wait for forget.”
+ 7 3 replies 15 views Feb 10, 2018 |
I Battle Depression and Anxiety
depression comes back these days. i m trying to fight against it. 1st thing i do is to recognize and admit the depressive emotions. then i try to do something else - listening to news on my phone, searching for self help articles on the internet and...
+ 4 4 replies 9 views Jan 30, 2018 |
I Battle Depression and Anxiety
Sometimes I think there is a point in which you pass where there is no coming back. People never really seem to understand this about people who suffer from depression or anxiety, but sometimes a soul has felt more than enough pain, felt more than en...
+ 8 11 replies 26 views Jan 18, 2018 |
I Battle Depression and Anxiety
Can someone please tell me how to stop overthinking?
+ 2 3 replies 7 views Dec 7, 2017 |
I Battle Depression and Anxiety
“The thing about an anxiety disorder is that you know it is stupid. You know with all your heart that it wasn’t a big deal and that it should roll off of you. But that is where the disorder kicks in; suddenly the small thing is very big and it keeps ...
+ 8 3 replies 11 views Dec 3, 2017 |
I Battle Depression and Anxiety
The anxiety has been popping up a bit more frequently lately. Sometimes I'll go months without incident. Other times I spend weeks trying to shake it. I'm planning a couple of major life changes, which is most likely the root cause. It...
I Battle Depression and Anxiety
It's hard to explain anxiety to someone. It's even harder to explain what goes on in my head. What I feel, how it feels. Shit, I sometimes don't even know what I'm feeling. Just an overwhelming amount of pain I am manic depressive...
I Battle Depression and Anxiety
Can anyone recommend natural supplements that has helped them with anxiety or depression? Thanks.

I Battle Depression and Anxiety
Depression Health