I Hate My Life

It’s not a bad day it’s just a bad life. I’m cursed
5
|
How harder am I supposed to try in life to actually do something right? Somehow, I can't see or even remember my ups and if I do, it looks like they are nothing compared to my downs. I wish I could pause a life, just to take a short break. I nee...
1
|
I just had two hot movers over to give me a quote on moving all my stuff. I didn't realize until after they left that i had something very embarrassing left on the dresser. Now I have to come face to face with them this weekend. Just kill me now...
12
|
I just dealt with the worst foot and leg dual attack cramp ever and I'm in dire need of K. I'm tired and dont want to go to work but I have to. I have to start making a lot of decisions that I dont feel like making. I have to get my rear in...
2
|
I Hate my life i always dread my life 24/7 and some days i don't wanna be here some days i feel like dying some days i feel like i don't exist some days I put my hood on and pretend to be invisible some days I can't take it
6
|
I'm sick of changing myself and adjusting towards everything and everyone around me. I never even wanted to be born. Why does it have to be so miserable? Why do I have to fight for something I never wanted in the first place?
2
|
*Please Help* I just recently gotten my car towed at 3am by a tow company. I had ALL of my belonging in it because I was moving like my clothes, boxes, etc. I was sleeping and my brother was banging on my door and I had no idea. I NEED to get my car ...
0
|
I really do. I hates being deaf sometimes too. It makes my life a little hard at times. For 3 days I’ve asked my hearing son to phone up to get me my pac code. He avoided it. I told him if he didn’t want to do it say so and he did, right there. I h...
5
|
I dare you to go to www.ihatemylife.us Be prepared for some funny, but useful, life-saving information. It's mainly about unusual ways to survive homelessness.
1
|
Every step of the way, I try to make plans. Every time a problem is solved, another problem pops up...like some unknown force ruins everything. I'm thinking now that life is a never ending tragedy. Right now, everything is happening all at onc...
3
|
Well it is truly is frustrating. I have NEVER feel unloved. So freaking empty inside. I'm so tired of struggling everyday. I never thought that my life would turn out this way. I don't know what way to turn!!!
3
|
I'm so miserable. I hate myself and my life. Im only 19 and I feel like my life is over. Idk what to do.
1
|
I hate when I wake up every morning to new worries and fears. I hate it when I start my day with panic attacks.I hate it when anxiety and depression set in for the rest of the day. I am asking myself a question, Is this life or Am I living in a hell?...
3
|
Can someone please help me. I need to vent. I'm home alone. I've been terribly agoraphobic lately. I'm always scared my bf is cheating on me. I can't concentrate and I'm suffering alone. I know in the end only I can help my...
7
|
Hate my job and my job is my life and alas I can't just call in and say I'm not coming in. I physically cannot leave my place of duty..Life has thrown me for a many hoops and frankly I jump through most but there are times I just can't...
1
|
well...when i needed someone...no one was here....i put a message out as a cry of help hoping that i would get some sypmathy and compassion...instead i was just read and ignored....wish i had friends...wish i had a life....wish i was different...but ...
2
|
its 12.20 in the afternoon and im in bed...drinking beer!!! i had plans today..i did....but my son refused to give me shopping money and told me to get it off nan....and he will give it back to her...even though he has £150 cash in his wallet...im ...
1
|
I hate my life nothing ever goes right we are always getting yelled at for no reason and we can't have WiFi and my mom doesn't care about us all she wants to do is care about her stupid boyfriend I hate my life!!!!!!!!!!😭😭
5
|
My mom destroyed my old phone while I'm still sick after my suicide attempt. She smashed it on my leg cast as I was being selfish. My dad brought me a new phone though that's how I managed to post this.
3
|
My life is so hard I'm so unlucky. Loads of bad stuff is happening lately I don't deserve any of this!
0
|

I Hate My Life
Categories: Depression, Health

I Hate My Life | Similar Worlds