I Hate My Life

I am so tired of being weak.
I'm tired of my health issues ruining my life. I can only go as far as they let me. I would love to go hiking though with my breathing issues I'm afraid I wouldn't make the journey. They have worsened over the years to the point I go n...
+ 0 0 replies 7 views Aug 10, 2020 |
I Hate My Life
I want to be an idol so bad but sadly do not possess any talent. I cannot sing,dance or act. All I can do is smile and look the part. Why wasn't I born with any sort of talent in those areas?
+ 0 1 reply 3 views Mar 6, 2020 |
I Hate My Life
My life is cursed.
+ 1 2 replies 7 views Jan 21, 2020 |
I Hate My Life
It’s not a bad day it’s just a bad life. I’m cursed
+ 6 25 replies 63 views Mar 1, 2019 |
I Hate My Life
How harder am I supposed to try in life to actually do something right? Somehow, I can't see or even remember my ups and if I do, it looks like they are nothing compared to my downs. I wish I could pause a life, just to take a short break. I nee...
+ 1 8 replies 3 views Feb 21, 2019 |
I Hate My Life
I just had two hot movers over to give me a quote on moving all my stuff. I didn't realize until after they left that i had something very embarrassing left on the dresser. Now I have to come face to face with them this weekend. Just kill me now...
+ 12 25 replies 87 views Jan 15, 2019 |
I Hate My Life
I just dealt with the worst foot and leg dual attack cramp ever and I'm in dire need of K. I'm tired and dont want to go to work but I have to. I have to start making a lot of decisions that I dont feel like making. I have to get my rear in...
+ 2 9 replies 10 views Jul 6, 2018 |
I Hate My Life
I Hate my life i always dread my life 24/7 and some days i don't wanna be here some days i feel like dying some days i feel like i don't exist some days I put my hood on and pretend to be invisible some days I can't take it
+ 6 17 replies 24 views Jun 18, 2018 |
I Hate My Life
I'm sick of changing myself and adjusting towards everything and everyone around me. I never even wanted to be born. Why does it have to be so miserable? Why do I have to fight for something I never wanted in the first place?
+ 2 23 replies 23 views Jun 13, 2018 |
I Hate My Life
*Please Help* I just recently gotten my car towed at 3am by a tow company. I had ALL of my belonging in it because I was moving like my clothes, boxes, etc. I was sleeping and my brother was banging on my door and I had no idea. I NEED to get my car ...
+ 0 2 replies 25 views May 10, 2018 |
I Hate My Life
I really do. I hates being deaf sometimes too. It makes my life a little hard at times. For 3 days I’ve asked my hearing son to phone up to get me my pac code. He avoided it. I told him if he didn’t want to do it say so and he did, right there. I h...
+ 5 11 replies 18 views Apr 27, 2018 |
I Hate My Life
I dare you to go to www.ihatemylife.us Be prepared for some funny, but useful, life-saving information. It's mainly about unusual ways to survive homelessness.
+ 1 0 replies 3 views Jan 29, 2018 |
I Hate My Life
Every step of the way, I try to make plans. Every time a problem is solved, another problem pops up...like some unknown force ruins everything. I'm thinking now that life is a never ending tragedy. Right now, everything is happening all at onc...
+ 4 6 replies 14 views Jan 19, 2018 |
I Hate My Life
Well it is truly is frustrating. I have NEVER feel unloved. So freaking empty inside. I'm so tired of struggling everyday. I never thought that my life would turn out this way. I don't know what way to turn!!!
I Hate My Life
I'm so miserable. I hate myself and my life. Im only 19 and I feel like my life is over. Idk what to do.
+ 1 13 replies 22 views Aug 8, 2017 |
I Hate My Life
I hate when I wake up every morning to new worries and fears. I hate it when I start my day with panic attacks.I hate it when anxiety and depression set in for the rest of the day. I am asking myself a question, Is this life or Am I living in a hell?...
+ 3 0 replies 7 views Jul 23, 2017 |
I Hate My Life
Can someone please help me. I need to vent. I'm home alone. I've been terribly agoraphobic lately. I'm always scared my bf is cheating on me. I can't concentrate and I'm suffering alone. I know in the end only I can help my...
+ 7 5 replies 24 views Mar 10, 2017 |
I Hate My Life
Hate my job and my job is my life and alas I can't just call in and say I'm not coming in. I physically cannot leave my place of duty..Life has thrown me for a many hoops and frankly I jump through most but there are times I just can't...
+ 1 5 replies 11 views Feb 16, 2017 |
I Hate My Life
well...when i needed someone...no one was here....i put a message out as a cry of help hoping that i would get some sypmathy and compassion...instead i was just read and ignored....wish i had friends...wish i had a life....wish i was different...but ...
+ 2 7 replies 28 views Feb 15, 2017 |
I Hate My Life
its 12.20 in the afternoon and im in bed...drinking beer!!! i had plans today..i did....but my son refused to give me shopping money and told me to get it off nan....and he will give it back to her...even though he has £150 cash in his wallet...im ...
+ 1 4 replies 18 views Feb 13, 2017 |

I Hate My Life
Depression Health