I Have Anxiety

Super anxious, feeling insecure, panic attacks...Worried. Not a good feeling. Need to calm down fast and not do anything even more stupid :(
3
3 hrs ago
|
Don’t look now, but I think it’s creeping back. Every time I start to get a little bit brave, and maybe more like my old self again, the anxiety monster pipes up, saying, “Hey! Where do you think you’re going?”
7
1 day ago
|
Work is stressful and now I am anxious. Any advice?
3
|
Do people cancelling plans give anyone else terrible anxiety? This is maybe the fourth time in a month someone's pulled out of a playdate for our kids they arranged. I know sometimes it's totally necessary. but I just feel so let down. I ha...
7
|
"Insomnia, I can't get no sleep." I have low tolerance to noise, and sensory stimulations in general, and that makes anxiety worse, actually it creates lots of anxiety. Anxiety generates lack of sleep, which emphasizes anxiety, whi...
10
|
Tonight’s a bad night and I don’t know what set me off. My hearts racing, head pounding, every noise feels magnified from the dogs nails on the floor to the quiet hum of the fish tank. Might be time to head upstairs and go to bed or at least try to...
2
|
Today, I'm so anxious I could cry and cry. Or just go and hide somewhere. I have my daughter though so I can't. The anxiety has manifested as terror today, thinking that something is seriously wrong with my daughter. She had heart surgery l...
2
|
PSA: having anxiety sucks. Having anxiety attacks are worse. On one side, hives with unconscious thinking. I can easily change my thoughts. On the other side, having my heart feel like it's going to explode. It makes me physically sick and I ha...
8
|
I have bad anxiety but it was way worse when I was younger. The sad part is it's still lingering inside my head.
6
|
With a good income and able to pay my bills I have found I am in a safety bubble. It’s hard to push my self to do other things with this.
1
|
I have really bad anxiety about my dogs appointment tomorrow. 🙄😩
0
|
I couldn’t handle it anymore so I look off in the car. After driving for awhile I stopped in a parking lot and here I am. Being alone is wonderful and terrifying at the same time. I think I’ll stay here for awhile. When I decide to move again I don’t...
9
|
Back (almost) to square one with the anxiety. Maybe I’m at square .5, ha ha. My anxiety is back again. For about the last three weeks it’s been back, but I’ve tried to be in denial about it, because I hate having it so much. I want to feel good - n...
5
|
Do you think "I have anxiety" is thrown around too much these days? While I'm not invalidating these people's feelings, severe anxiety is really, really nasty, I've had it for years, medicated on and off. I suppose it'...
2
|
Had a mini-meltdown earlier this morning - thinking something was my fault, when it wasn’t.
6
|
I love how the group photo is the scream cos i have his alien-like face AND I'm always screaming
1
|
I’m having a tough time this morning. This hasn’t happened in a while - at least six or eight weeks. I just need to remember that this will happen to me from time to time. I now have a “toolkit” of things that help me. Coming here and talking to fri...
8
|
I had a breakdown last night. It continued for a few hours until I allowed myself to cry out loud until all the anxiety left. Another day of surviving anxiety attack.
8
|
I think being aware of my thoughts is helping massively and I don't have to believe or give weight to them, it helps just to be conscious and questioning of them, taking a step back and giving them understanding instead of negativity.
5
|
I have anxiety, but I just had a good idea (inspired by @diablesse ‘s post.) Next time I’m having overwhelming feelings, I can visualize turning down the volume knob on an old-fashioned stereo system. I can imagine that I’m turning the volume down o...
13
|

I Have Anxiety
Categories: Health

I Have Anxiety | Similar Worlds