I Have Anxiety

I’ve been doing better lately. But I still worry that the anxious feelings will come back. Part of my problem is that I have an obsessive mind. Whatever is the most important priority to me is what I’m going to focus on, with a laser focus. I’m goin...
6
|
i is scared abt life
2
|
Tomorrow I'm going to meet another mum in my town I met on an app for arranging playdates and meetups etc. I'm horribly socially anxious, I can feel myself getting panicky already. But I'm determined to do this for my daughter. Any wor...
2
|
I think so much bad stuff has happened in the past three or four years that it did something to my mind. I’m not really OK anymore. I lost my mom, I lost my job...I could have lost my relationship, and I had to find another home for my cat. (Luckily...
6
|
It’s still there somewhere, just waiting for a time when I’m vulnerable to it. I’ve been feeling OK for almost two weeks now. But I still don’t really trust my mind to stay in a good place. I’m sort of waiting for the other shoe to drop.
7
|
This will be a positive post with some tips and thoughts on just general anxiety. I'm really writing this for my self as I have been trying to learn a bit more about myself and my anxiety. And I figured this could be a way for me to get out m...
6
|
Why must I always overdo things? Whether that's my work, gifts, what have you, I always think what if it's not enough? Sometimes this is helpful most of the times I complicate things
1
|
I still have anxiety. I think it’s ME, not my life situation.
1
|
Anyone gets anxiety/shortness of breath while being around a lot of people
0
|
I seem to be okay from outside. Everything seems to be find. But I still fear for my safety ever since the bullying online.
0
|
4
|
No, it hasn’t gone away. Will I ever find a job again? Will this relationship work out? I ask myself those questions and I fear the future.
2
|
My sister in law isn't talking to me. My brain is running over every single scenario and meeting we've ever had and saying I've been rude and awful and that's the reason why. I haven't, I don't think, but I can't st...
3
|
When you fancy someone but don't now how to tell them its all you can think about but your scared she Doest like you to 😖😖
4
|
It feels so bad.. Like my heart is beating so fast constantly and I find it difficult to breathe.. I just want it to go away
3
|
I've had an amazing week, my anxiety has barely bothered me. I've been out and done more than I have in months, I felt like I was actually living instead of life just passing me by. Today it all came crashing down. My brain won't stop...
2
|
I had a good day yesterday, but it’s back today.
3
|
4
|
I have anxiety and then I feel guilty because I have the anxiety. I feel like my boyfriend doesn’t get it and doesn’t think it’s that serious. I try to do yoga 3 times a week and focus on a new challenge like a new designation or work, but sometimes ...
2
|
Your never understand the hell inside my head
1
|

I Have Anxiety
Categories: Health

I Have Anxiety | Similar Worlds