I Have Anxiety

Post Rating Level: | | | |

It’s back again. It’s been almost 3 weeks since my last day at my old job. I had one phone interview that didn’t result in a call-back. I have an in-person interview today. I have a possibility of an interview for a third job, but haven’t heard yet...
8
|
Pretty much my anxiety in a nutshell Anxiety: Hey remember that thing you did 5 years ago? im here to make you worry about that and loads of other stuff that will never actually happen
5
|
This is me in a NUTshell:-)
2
|
I’m between jobs. And my lease is up in April. I’d say I’ve got some good reasons to be anxious.
4
|
I lied and said I was busy. I was busy; but not in a way most people understand I was busy taking deeper breaths I was busy silencing irrational thoughts I was busy calming a racing heart I was busy telling myself I am okey. Sometimes this is my b...
13
|
Sometimes I need reminding of things, like a friend told me "your anxiety only shows your bravery for dealing with reality." It was a helpful reminder because I often tend to demonize my anxiety and think it's "wrong" for be...
5
|
lol
3
|
You and I both knew it would come back....right? I have the day off for MLK Day, so I spent a couple of hours applying for jobs. Then I was still feeling antsy, so I did housework. You know I’m anxious if I’m doing housework.
11
|
Some days are better than others. I wish my mind had an off switch, I'm always so worried and fearful for everything. It's exhausting being in my mind
3
|
13
|
Why I just want to feel better! I'm struggling right now. 😔 Breathe in Breathe out I gasp Choking on my own stale breath Breathe in Breathe out My mind blanks Concentrate Breathe in Breathe out I close my eyes Count to ten Breathe i...
4
|
Anxiety, I'm miserable because of you, making plans and not following through. You have me feeling as though I am alone. I don't feel safe unless I'm at home. I see a stranger on the street, want to say hi but too scared to speak. W...
7
|
I have struggled with anxiety for many years. It is such an awful thing, and for people who don't have any idea what it is like, it is hard for them to understand. They think that you can just pull yourself out of it. One day I was so anxious an...
6
|
I think it's finally getting to me. I just feel so stressed all the time and my thoughts and insecurities won't leave me alone. I'm only good when I'm sleeping but I need time to fall asleep and more than 4 decent hours of sleepin...
3
|
Public speaking gives me the worst anxiety and public speaking is a big part of college and having done it more than once now it hasn’t helped any.
5
|
Aaaaand it’s back. Here I am, worrying about the future....the present isn’t quite right, and I’m wondering if I’ll ever feel secure again.
12
|
i'm getting so tired of this. my anxiety the past week or so has been in the form of waves of impending doom. for about 30 seconds to a minute, i feel this suffocating feeling of impending doom, like my heart is about to stop and im going to die...
2
|
I feel like I never have a peaceful moment in my life. Everyday is dreading. And recently, my job cause me anxiety and I'm in deep depression. It's been few months and I'm super tired to even living. Most of the times I just feel sad. ...
1
|
Day 6 of persistent anxiety. Near constant. It’s unbearable and I don’t know how to make it stop.
4
|
I usually do not have trouble getting my application through the ATS because even though I’m a recent graduate, I was very involved in student organizations and took leadership roles in addition to also having four internships and completed a certifi...
4
|

I Have Anxiety
Categories: Health

I Have Anxiety | Similar Worlds