I Am Afraid I Will Never Find Someone to Really Love Me

I guess I really can't belong to this group too much longer. I met a guy on here, who I won't mention his name because he likes privacy as much as I do. But he's the best person that I've ever met in my life. He's so sweet, k...
+ 0 3 replies 0 views Aug 16, 2015 |
Yup another New Years Eve and the first kiss I get is from the dog. Nothing changes.
+ 0 5 replies 0 views Dec 31, 2014 |
I love the Christmas holiday but I'm so sick of seeing these Christmas movies on television when the main character ends up happily ever after with their love interest. It's very depressing when you are all alone in the world and this is on...
+ 0 3 replies 0 views Dec 24, 2014 |
Today on my way out the door to work, I saw my dog looking at me in the window. His big Chihuahua eyes just glaring at me speaking a sadness to my heart. I started to kiss the air in his direction. I thought to myself, "Yea, I really need to ...
I look in society and see so many people happy and it makes me jealous and hurt. I don't think that I'll never find that person that will be interested in me like I'm interested in them. Every time I find some guy I'm interested...
Where do I begin...? Well I guess I can start that I pretty much didn't have any experiences on romance relationships when I was in school, most of the time it would be in the "friendzone" section, which totally sucks, only had one rea...
At 20 I Don't Think I Should Even Be Worried About Things Like This... But The Thought Of Possibly Being Alone Forever Scares Me... Im Scared That I Will Find Someone That Really Wants To Be With Me.. But Im Going To Push Them Away Because I Hav...
+ 0 8 replies 2 views Aug 14, 2014 |
It just seems every time I develop strong feelings for someone I'm always let down. I truly believed that this time was different. I thought he was really the one. I've been involved in a long distance relationship but there's been ...
+ 0 3 replies 0 views Mar 3, 2014 |
I've been feeling really lonely and down since last night. I was on You Tube and I was watching these videos from a soap opera called As the World Turns about this gay couple. They were so cute with each other and the one was dating a girl be...
+ 0 4 replies 0 views Dec 8, 2013 |

Dating and Relationships Singledom