I Think Failed Relationships Change People

And this shit continues....not the usual good mornings or good nights...which I feel got to be habits rather than genuine. After having stated I don't like to have a "convo" texting, she still doesn't call or will "try" ...
1
|
So as I continue to give thoughts to my situation, I think, How dare you expect of me, what you knew I couldn't give you. But I still gave you all of me and I was loyal. How dare you, put me off and play you're too busy, when you really are...
2
|
Look, I'm not the one who is going to post meme's on facebook to give you hints that you need to pay attention to my feelings. I've already told you my feelings. You claim you "get me". lmfao Yet, You ignore me, play your sh...
4
|
My bf don't do anything for me... But he goes out of his way for his friends..he dont take me on dates ....but go clubs Friday nights n spends on his friends. Right now...I'm not sure what's happening..my bf doesn't make any effor...
2
|
Speaking of Failed relationships...I sure have learned a lot from them! Yes, it has definitely changed me! I chat with a high school friend daily, who lives out of State now. We talk back n forth about our relationships. We're a lot alike, yet ...
3
|
I keep saying, I need to start being unpredictable, but that just isn't the type of person I am. And at my age, I just don't have that kind of mental energy to play that kind of game. So, my Partner, asks the most stupid question,(always te...
2
|
Perfect. Yep, failed relationships sure have changed me! Key word, TRUST NO ONE, DON'T BELIEVE A WORD THEY SAY...because in a drop of a hat anyone can just up and walk away without a word. Make sure you need no one and can do it all yourself. Le...
3
|
Of course failed relationships change people! Pain changes people! I look for consistency in any friendship/relationship. If someone's behavior has been consistent for a great length of time & then they behave out of character, it raises c...
3
|
Guys, have you ever loved a girl only to find out that she was playing you and cheating on you behind your back? I'll never understand how some girls can be so sly and cold hearted. That's mean and wrong. Feel free to share your thoughts.
12
|
What do I do when the one person in the world that at one time I could say anything to has changed? My heart just breaks when I think of what we had that has now died. Now I just say nothing in order to not be judged about every single thing I do.
12
|
Sometimes one needs to refocus on what they want and need. What makes them happiest... I am doing just that. My newest relationship is with the most awesomest person ever...me 😀
26
|
I've been single a long time and I've learned a lot about myself during this time. I have also learned a lot from this young man that I've very much developed feelings for in the last three years. I would like to be in a real relation...
10
|
I was with my ex husband for over 17 years. In that 17 years looking back we never worked on us. Life and our stubborn natures got in the way. You live and learn. Being married changed me. And being unhappily married changed me even more. In a new r...
9
|
The longer the pain is drawn out, the more it hurts our relationship, and ruins chances for the future - if, indeed there is to be a future. I wish he would see that so that we could say good bye on an amiable note, with a nice little set up - keepin...
31-35
0
|
I don't know what to do ...I feel sad and I cant even know what is the reason exactly. 10 months ago I have met someone in one of the social media and I loved him so much. otherwise he treated me bad and he used to yell at me. we saw each othe...
3
|
Of course they do, but whether that is for better or worse is up to you. I was speaking with a colleague/friend this morning about everything that I have gone through and how it has made me stronger. I can lament the innocence, but really, I feel m...
11
|
I know it's stupid to ask: but how to cure a broken heart and forget about someone ?
0
|
NEVER allow yourself be defined by someone else's opinion of you
22
|
You deserve to be happy. You deserve to cry the good kind of tears that you never thought you would shed. Don't settle for someone who can't appreciate your value in their life. Don't settle for someone who wants to be around you one m...
22
|
Failed relationships tell you how would a right guy/girl not be like. I'm glad I've lost them because I wouldn't have found the right one.
4
|

No matter how it ended. You will never be the same.
Categories: Dating and Relationships

I Think Failed Relationships Change People | Similar Worlds