I Need a New Job

I Need a New Job
I hate the jobs that give you a list of around 200 words to describe yourself. Then give you that same long list of words a second time, and make you pick the qualities you think you should have if you want to work there. After doing them for the se...
+ 0 1 reply 13 views Sep 7, 2019 |
I Need a New Job
I found one I was interested in, and was happy that they are hiring 10 people. So I'm like, great, I have a good chance. Then I saw it was temporary😕
+ 1 4 replies 8 views Aug 27, 2019 |
I Need a New Job
I got a new job working with differently abled children. 🙂 I’m excited.
I Need a New Job
I feel like the universe is working against me. I supposedly got a job offer last week but haven't heard back from them despite taking a test at the facility and drug testing for them. I called another place that I applied to and they wont answ...
+ 1 0 replies 5 views Sep 11, 2018 |
I Need a New Job
The search is exhausting and draining. Going on interviews and to job fairs is tiring. Feels like a waste of time. Maybe i should just work in retail the rest of my life.
+ 3 3 replies 2 views Aug 17, 2018 |
I Need a New Job
Am I the only one who procrastinates on putting in job applications because of the social aspect of working with people? What I mean is, I get tired of having to talk to people all day. I get tired of dealing with people and different personalities. ...
+ 3 14 replies 14 views Jul 13, 2018 |
I Need a New Job
But I'm tired of putting in applications. Why can't they just hire me on the spot? 🙂
+ 6 19 replies 16 views Jul 9, 2018 |
I Need a New Job
Space force
+ 7 4 replies 9 views Jul 8, 2018 |
I Need a New Job
My job is getting to me it's the most I have made ever I cry the.thought of going in tomorrow I only been there a month I'm trying to push through i don't want to quit I'm tired of being a nurse aide patient I love just the people...
+ 5 2 replies 6 views Jul 2, 2018 |
I Need a New Job
My manager is the owner of the business where I work. Sometimes he is stressed out and is very rude to the employees. Today he was very rude to me several times and I was visibly upset about it my whole shift. I wanted to just cuss him out and quit b...
+ 1 10 replies 20 views Apr 29, 2018 |
I Need a New Job
I have been searching for hours, unsuccessfully. 😞
+ 0 9 replies 9 views Apr 2, 2018 |
I Need a New Job
i dont want to sleep because when i wake, i have to go to work
+ 4 1 reply 5 views Dec 21, 2017 |
I Need a New Job
Yesterday my boss told me that Thursday is my last day n the business is closing down. I love sewing and designing and for months was preparing to start a clothing business...getting laid off is actually the push I needed...what do u all think abt me...
+ 2 4 replies 10 views Dec 19, 2017 |
I Need a New Job
Its my first day off after 3 weeks of non stop work and looking at my paycheck it still isn't enough to pay bills. How I wish finding a good paying job isn't so tough.
+ 2 1 reply 2 views Jul 30, 2017 |
I Need a New Job
Looking For job
+ 1 0 replies 0 views May 8, 2017 |
I Need a New Job
I am super proud of what I do, but there is no way my body can last doing this. The stress builds up to the point I feel like I am just going to die inside that there is just nothing left to give, but somehow when I get to that point something just r...
+ 1 0 replies 8 views May 5, 2017 |
I Need a New Job
Really tired of the present job, it's become so monotonous. My life has become so monotonous, I get depressed sometimes.
I Need a New Job
Job offers or interviews are rare and I can never do them well in spite of research and online prep. I try to stay positive and still see others who have achieved less than I reaping more.
+ 3 1 reply 7 views Sep 21, 2016 |
I Need a New Job
Lol those people at work are such fun. I'm over here working my ass off, working weekends, doing OT every day, learning all this new shit and helping manage CS messages, packaging and all this other shit. All this at $11 dollars an hour, for a s...
+ 4 14 replies 36 views Sep 8, 2016 |
I Need a New Job
Who's hiring
+ 1 1 reply 18 views Jul 26, 2016 |

I Need a New Job
Work