I Need a New Job

I’m sad because I had to turn down an interview because I don’t drive and the place is too far away. I’d have to take 3 buses to get there, and it’s like $22 for an Uber/Lyft. It’s like the jobs I want most aren’t accessible where I live.
2
|
I got a new job working with differently abled children. 🙂 I’m excited.
8
|
I feel like the universe is working against me. I supposedly got a job offer last week but haven't heard back from them despite taking a test at the facility and drug testing for them. I called another place that I applied to and they wont answ...
1
|
I filled out half the job application online but did not finish it. Why? Because I like my job even though I hate one of the managers. Wasn't planning on finishing it, just a tantrum I guess. But today they emailed me back asking for an intervie...
3
|
The search is exhausting and draining. Going on interviews and to job fairs is tiring. Feels like a waste of time. Maybe i should just work in retail the rest of my life.
3
|
Am I the only one who procrastinates on putting in job applications because of the social aspect of working with people? What I mean is, I get tired of having to talk to people all day. I get tired of dealing with people and different personalities. ...
3
|
But I'm tired of putting in applications. Why can't they just hire me on the spot? 🙂
6
|
Space force
7
|
My job is getting to me it's the most I have made ever I cry the.thought of going in tomorrow I only been there a month I'm trying to push through i don't want to quit I'm tired of being a nurse aide patient I love just the people...
5
|
My manager is the owner of the business where I work. Sometimes he is stressed out and is very rude to the employees. Today he was very rude to me several times and I was visibly upset about it my whole shift. I wanted to just cuss him out and quit b...
1
|
I have been searching for hours, unsuccessfully. 😞
0
|
i dont want to sleep because when i wake, i have to go to work
4
|
Yesterday my boss told me that Thursday is my last day n the business is closing down. I love sewing and designing and for months was preparing to start a clothing business...getting laid off is actually the push I needed...what do u all think abt me...
2
|
Its my first day off after 3 weeks of non stop work and looking at my paycheck it still isn't enough to pay bills. How I wish finding a good paying job isn't so tough.
2
|
Looking For job
1
|
I am super proud of what I do, but there is no way my body can last doing this. The stress builds up to the point I feel like I am just going to die inside that there is just nothing left to give, but somehow when I get to that point something just r...
1
|
Really tired of the present job, it's become so monotonous. My life has become so monotonous, I get depressed sometimes.
1
|
Job offers or interviews are rare and I can never do them well in spite of research and online prep. I try to stay positive and still see others who have achieved less than I reaping more.
3
|
Lol those people at work are such fun. I'm over here working my ass off, working weekends, doing OT every day, learning all this new shit and helping manage CS messages, packaging and all this other shit. All this at $11 dollars an hour, for a s...
4
|
Who's hiring
1
|

I Need a New Job
Categories: Work

I Need a New Job | Similar Worlds