I Am Letting Go And Moving On

I Am Letting Go And Moving On
I love there is a group for this. There is much in my life I need to leave behind. Like ep. I was just in a group remembering those times. But these are not those times. And eu. I used to be a citizen. But I'm not any more. And I can't be a...
61-69, FVIP
1
|
I Am Letting Go And Moving On
I had no idea how freeing it can really be when you let go and move on. I’ve dropped the rope. I am not allowing him to manipulate me anymore. No more of his terms. I’m out, and so far it’s sooooo validating. :)
6
|
I Am Letting Go And Moving On
He probably doesn't want to know. I know because he didn't want to talk to me about it when I asked if we could talk. Best to let go and forget about it. I may have not gotten the closure that I wanted....But thats how it is.
3
|
I Am Letting Go And Moving On
I think that Im ready to let go of the memories and move on, into nothingness, without him in my life or anyone that makes me feel that way. And or move into a sense of normalcy with my family and friends. Would love to know what the good life feels ...
3
|
I Am Letting Go And Moving On
2 years and 11 months we have been loves in each other's lives. Sometimes I wonder how you so quickly accepted this fake reality and never wanted to be here with me.... excuses after excuses you gave but you wanted to paint this dream. Maybe yo...
4
|
I Am Letting Go And Moving On
Now we will go our separate ways It doesn't mean that you're a bad person You never hurt me on purpose It's just one of those stories that don't end well I think you understand
6
|
I Am Letting Go And Moving On
For a flash of an instant, I smiled, a genuine smile. I could almost see some memories… I think I saw you, and I saw me. The way it had once been. Beautiful. Peaceful. It still warmed my heart just to think about it. Then the moment was gone… There w...
5
|
I Am Letting Go And Moving On
My mom is finally moving on. I convinced her that three years of grieving over my dad is enough. She's only 40 and she's still pretty, so she's back in the market for some nice man. 💚
17
|
I Am Letting Go And Moving On
I have been getting advice and actually listening to what people have to say, One mentioned how I must end things an finally move on and another said you are beautiful you can have anything in this world.Of course when i put my head and heart in it.I...
12
|
I Am Letting Go And Moving On
It's my story, and I will tell it and retell it as often as I like, because I know that I will need to be reminded in the future so that history doesn't repeat itself.....But truly I am letting go and moving on, no I don't want you bac...
2
|
I Am Letting Go And Moving On
Ohh boy im soo f***ing done.. im finally learning how to move on.. Im just gonna fill that void with more social activity i guess.. Im more active now on Tumblr, EP and more social media shit.. Yeah, ill just do my own thing.. Music, football, video ...
0
|
I Am Letting Go And Moving On
It took me a long time to finally understand what I've always known. It really is true that knowing and understanding is quite different. I realized that it's time to let go. I can't stay like this forever or I'll end up destroyin...
0
|
I Am Letting Go And Moving On
The time has come - Today I crush this heart of mine. I hesitated for so long to let you go. I had not done so for anyone else. You saw the foam of the waves at night, and believed that there was no ocean underneath. And I have looked at you, and ...
0
|
I Am Letting Go And Moving On
I think for the first time in a long time I'm finally moving on. I'm 25 years old and I realize depression is part of my genetic makeup, it always will be, and I know I'm still gonna have those bad days or weeks, but I can finally say ...
0
|

I Am Letting Go And Moving On
Emotional Health Health

I Am Letting Go And Moving On | Similar Worlds