I Have Ptsd

Found out 4 days ago its ptsd not depression its really thown me off tho and made me nervous af
3
9 hrs ago
|
he hurt me when I loved him, my love grew cold, and whenever I remember him, I grow sad, and now I fear bumping into him in the future. I don't want to see him for fear that he will hurt me like he always did. He never cared about me, all he eve...
5
|
Life is too brutal to be serious all the time. Might as well enjoy the sweet innocent things like unicorns and teddy bears and flowers. I get to be a valentine elf today because it's too cold to go hatless at work, and lots of people need flowe...
4
|
PTSD I did not know i had it until a few years ago. I just knew that when ever certain things would happen I would get so sick. I felt as if I was out of my body, such intense fear, no control over any of it, the flashbacks kept playing and playing....
7
|
I'm Okay (written 11/26/17 10:47am) I believe the 2-year restraining order ended some time ago this month. I try not to remember the exact date when it was enacted. It's easier for me that way. I've returned to my hometown this week...
7
|
I've spent an eternity trying to forget terrible moments of my life. But my mind replays what my heart is not capable of deleting. It's not that I refuse to let go of the past, but the past refuses to let go of me. And just when you think...
9
|
Back to the Drawing Board (written 7/26/16 12:15am) So yeah... it's decided. I definitely need to get back on the therapy train. I've been having a lot of re-experiencing lately, and my irritability has been building up again. The panic a...
1
|
Another Panic Attack (written 7/5/16 11:31pm) I felt it coming up again... All of my emotions at once. Racing from the pit of my stomach, Rushing up to through the canal of my throat. The traffic is so heavy, I can hardly breathe, and weighty press...
3
|
Feeling Thankful and Better (written 6/8/16 10:20pm) I just have to share how thankful I am for this site, again. I know I already said it in a past post. But I've only been posting on this site for like a week now, and I'm seeing my sympt...
4
|
Simple Triggers (written 6/2/16 2:14am) I saw his car again about two weeks ago. It's been 7 months since the incident, and I was getting better. I could sleep. I was getting out again, making new friends, laughing. I was beginning to feel a se...
5
|
I don't want to hurt and be angry anymore...I still wish to defend myself, but don't want to come off as defensive and triggering my anger again. Dear Lord what would you do in my shoes? To face the world just one more time and leave the pa...
3
|
The experience project mods would single me out and abuse me, before they finally banned my account for trying to fight back and defend myself.
4
|
I still have ptsd, I wish that I wouldn't dwell on the past and fear for the future. But it's my defense mechanism for protecting myself so that I can heal.
8
|
I’ve been struggling with PTSD for years and thought I was doing ok but lately it seems I’m regressing backwards. Very frustrating.
3
|
I fear the future, because of the past. I don't want to get hurt again it would kill me.
8
|
Yesterday started like normal. I was mentally and physically in a good place. I went to work and all was well. Things slowly went badly. I have my headsets on listening to something when someone barges in. She was mad and crying. I immediately stood...
7
|
I moved states away from family and friends many years ago. I remember I would go visit for a week and I would arrive home pretty messed up. I would be so sick and it would last for weeks. I just didn't understand it. One day, I went back home...
6
|
I have a curious question - is it wrong for me to want to punch out someone who claims they have PTSD from their favorite TV series ending? Is it just a matter of them not understanding what they are claiming or being a total idiot? I doubt you can...
1
|
Several more quotes on PTSD, Tenacity and Resilience “It’s the end of the world. Did you think it would be easy? I don’t expect you to win. I don’t even expect you to live - only endure.” Slade - Teen Titans: ep. The End: Part Two “When we are ...
0
|
I have a quote that I found which fits PTSD for me and I was wondering if others can equally relate to it: “His face showed more than his voice did. Close friends dead or missing. His own command blown in half. Morris was tired in a way that slee...
1
|

I Have Ptsd
Categories: Health, PTSD

I Have Ptsd | Similar Worlds