I Am Struggling To Keep Myself Together

I Am Struggling To Keep Myself Together
I've been able to cope with everything so far but this might be the one thing I can't.
+ 4 9 replies 16 views Sep 24, 2019 |
I Am Struggling To Keep Myself Together
I’ve never been much of a talker, and can’t really express myself well. I’ve always thought of my emotions like a library and all the books are feelings waiting to be dealt with. But all my shelves are full and the books are stacked from floor to cei...
I Am Struggling To Keep Myself Together
If it wasn't for my husband and daughter needing me, I'd be gone.
I Am Struggling To Keep Myself Together
😓😓😓😓
+ 6 2 replies 11 views Sep 24, 2018 |
I Am Struggling To Keep Myself Together
I have fought and tried every possible thing to get time with my children. My ex has fought me to the nail to keep them from me. I am so close to giving up and just walking away from all of it. Fathers don't win in court. I cannot get time...
+ 1 9 replies 31 views Jun 18, 2018 |
I Am Struggling To Keep Myself Together
Hello everybody! :) How are you all doing? This is my first ever story here. I am here because I have too much to vent out. My life sucks so much right now it's making me insane. I'm a single mom of 1. I was married to the biggest prick ...
I Am Struggling To Keep Myself Together
Straight out of the gate, I feel like I'm faltering. Like that horse in the Derby.😕 That was an odd experience to watch at the time. I don't usually watch horse racing in general, but I decided to watch the Kentucky Derby on Saturday (mostl...
+ 5 9 replies 21 views May 10, 2017 |
I Am Struggling To Keep Myself Together
College is draining me and I havnt even started. I thought I loved the school but since I've been admitted I've been treated like shit. I'm having problems that would make any right minded individual turn around and leave. Unfortunatel...
+ 4 5 replies 47 views Aug 11, 2016 |
I Am Struggling To Keep Myself Together
"Mauerbauertraurigkeit" n. the inexplicable urge to push people away, even close friends who you really like—as if all your social tastebuds suddenly went numb, leaving you unable to distinguish cheap politeness from the taste of genuine af...
+ 0 3 replies 0 views Dec 6, 2015 |
I Am Struggling To Keep Myself Together
Pain doesn’t really go away because someone kisses it better. Sadness doesn’t recede because a person posts an inspiring quote on your Facebook wall. Grief doesn’t sink into the shadows the moment the sun comes up. You can’t sleep your way through mi...
I Am Struggling To Keep Myself Together
This is harder then ever at the moment
I Am Struggling To Keep Myself Together
I was doing alright for a little while. Now I'm seriously contemplating suicide again. One or these days I may not hold back and I may just go jump off the bridge or floor it into a telephone pole.
+ 0 2 replies 0 views Aug 11, 2014 |
I Am Struggling To Keep Myself Together
I am a single mom to a three year old boy. Three months pregnant. The father of my child(ren) has been physically abusive. He has lied about other women. Claims he doesn't know why he does it. I live with my mother and her boyfriend. Her b...
+ 0 2 replies 1 views Jun 10, 2014 |
I Am Struggling To Keep Myself Together
Don't do drugs, smoke or drink because I'm afraid I won't be able to control myself. I have a temper and I can be a bit intense at times. I already have a hard time as is and that's with my meds. Otherwise I feel like choking out...
+ 0 0 replies 0 views May 28, 2014 |

I Am Struggling To Keep Myself Together
It's hard, considering the circumstances.
Health Self-improvement